He missed ZRX (not too late to get in before the moon)

>he missed ZRX (not too late to get in before the moon)
>he missed chainlink

Tronlab is doing its pre sale right now and not many people know.

tronlab.com

>jack ma protege
>worked for ripple
>backed by jihan and other big chinese investors
>creator of peiwo one of the biggest chinese social media apps
>son of a government official
>69m market cap

Call me a shill. Call it a shitcoin. One thing you cannot say is "why didnt you tell me biz ;-;" when it moons

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/08/12/could-this-millennial-crypto-tech-visionary-be-the-next-jack-ma/#58da45ae7064
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

950,253,712,674,078,312 supply. No thanks.

You're a noob and you're never going to make it. Nobody tell this retard why he's a retard.

is that real

LMAO

Large supply

last warning

100b supply. If you're looking for a coin to moon, you want low supply and low market cap. For this coin to give you MUH MOONZ, the market cap would have to increase by a significant amount.

>supply x price = market cap

Think RDD:
28,606,682,186= supply
$0.001 = price

Therefore, unless you have a lot of it, the highest you'll see is the treeline. And that's the best case scenario. More than likely, you'll go as high as your neighbour's bushes.

In conclusion, someone tell this retard why he's a retard.

Absolute fucking lies. Check coinmarketcap.com you imbecile. The circulating supply is 500,000,000.

What are you talking about? I said it has large supply and its not on coinmarketcap

Kek you're 50% correct but the 50% you;re wrong mneans you wont make it user. Stay poor

Nice try, retard. It's been confirmed what the supply is. Enjoy your 22 sat bags.

You're shilling a coin without even mentioning it's fucking purpose.

Nice try what? I said it has large supply. Can you not read?

I dont care that much if you miss or not. smart anons will know what decision to make. you paupers will do your little song and dance and cry later

Sorry, that was meant for this faggot.

ok

Why would anyone invest in something without knowing what it actually is?
The point is you're not even mentioning wtf it's used for.

forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/08/12/could-this-millennial-crypto-tech-visionary-be-the-next-jack-ma/#58da45ae7064

What's their ICO price, same as it was on Binance? Also do we know when it'll hit exchanges? Already in from BNB but I'm sure they made the supply high for a reason, maybe they'll be burned every now and then or the yakuza might be in on this or something else.

I might be idiot, but from I read they basically want to make decentralized steam?

>Therefore, unless you have a lot of it
Fortunately, for the same price of 1 bitcoin you could have a FUCK LOAD of it. That's kind of how this stuff works - the the cheaper the coin the more you can buy for the same amount of money. Think of it like this: You are buying a percentage of the market cap. Does it matter if you have 10/100 (10%) or 10000/100000 (10%)? No, they are the same. As such, the value of your coins will increase the same percentage as the market cap increases. It's actually incredible that people still don't grasp this immediately and intuitively.