Everyday until it moons

Everyday until it moons.

Other urls found in this thread:

stratisplatform.com/2017/08/31/stratis-ctos-developer-update/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm having doubts about this one. ANS came in and ate its lunch.

While everything else does.

I'm wondering
We might actually be on strat's real price It did grow a bit in this bullrun, Mostly by btc surging up strat's value in $ went up a bit

However with shit like rdd and verge being pumped you can assume that strat's time is yet to come

should i buy some...i believe this shit gon be 25 buckaroos easily in a year

If you can be a little bit patient, definitively jump in, especially when strat did not really moon this bull run

Meme triangle forming for stratis. Can go either way in a few hours.

the sleeping giant will awaken

Breeze wallet alpha tomorrow. They're also developing a Civic competitor.

Stratis is my coinfu. Got in at 85 cents and been holding ever since.

Didnt Obsidian make this obsolete

who

Obsidian is based off stratis tech, they aren't competing but coexisting

Why would Stratis moon? It's just BTC reimplemented in C#.

Forking Stratis and writing your own coin variant doesn't add value to Stratis. You can't build dapps on top of Stratis. It does nothing that can't be done with BTC. Hell, even the premise that its "easy to fork because it's written in C#" is dumb, there's no shortage of C/C++ developers out there making new BTC forks every day.

Buy Obsidian when it comes out in exchanges. This platform will go obsolete in a few months. It hasn't done anything radical and the team doesn't do shit in terms of marketing and publicizing what they're doing.

this was today

er
stratisplatform.com/2017/08/31/stratis-ctos-developer-update/

How is this is anyway newsworthy? The community forces them to talk and they release a useless update. Consider this already in the trash bin.

Strat is more of an enterprise coin no.

That's extremely laughable. This is a winner takes all market so in a few years there's only going to be a couple of players left standing. I don't think stratis is going to be one of them.

Take a chill pill majin pajeeta

Ok...Who will then?

the bean will rise from the ashes like a phoenix

That's disappointing. I really wanted to hear a defense of Stratis and not the dribbling of your diarrhea. Really. You're a fanboy. What makes you think they won't die off?

Ethereum already has big enterprise players within their network. Not saying that's going to guarantee their future existence but they are already way ahead of the game. Who has Stratis partnered with?

>I really wanted to hear a defense of Stratis
so you're interested in buying it

I would have already bought it if I saw a future for it. There's absolutely nobody that can give a legitimate reason why this shit coin has a place in the market.

>why this shit coin has a place in the market
thats literally all of them

That's why I said only a few will survive. There will be big players and those that corner really niche markets. Stratis is dangling off on a shoestring based off of blockchain hype and it's only a matter of time before the house of cards come crumbling down

anybody using exodus which was based off the Stratis Framework?