Everyday until it moons

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Everyday until it moons.

Other urls found in this thread:

stratisplatform.com/2017/08/31/stratis-ctos-developer-update/

MPmaster
MPmaster

I'm having doubts about this one. ANS came in and ate its lunch.

Techpill
Techpill

While everything else does.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

I'm wondering
We might actually be on strat's real price It did grow a bit in this bullrun, Mostly by btc surging up strat's value in $ went up a bit

Supergrass
Supergrass

However with shit like rdd and verge being pumped you can assume that strat's time is yet to come

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

should i buy some...i believe this shit gon be 25 buckaroos easily in a year

farquit
farquit

If you can be a little bit patient, definitively jump in, especially when strat did not really moon this bull run

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Meme triangle forming for stratis. Can go either way in a few hours.

King_Martha
King_Martha

the sleeping giant will awaken

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Breeze wallet alpha tomorrow. They're also developing a Civic competitor.

DeathDog
DeathDog

Stratis is my coinfu. Got in at 85 cents and been holding ever since.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Didnt Obsidian make this obsolete

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

who

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Obsidian is based off stratis tech, they aren't competing but coexisting

hairygrape
hairygrape

Why would Stratis moon? It's just BTC reimplemented in C#.

Forking Stratis and writing your own coin variant doesn't add value to Stratis. You can't build dapps on top of Stratis. It does nothing that can't be done with BTC. Hell, even the premise that its "easy to fork because it's written in C#" is dumb, there's no shortage of C/C++ developers out there making new BTC forks every day.

eGremlin
eGremlin

Buy Obsidian when it comes out in exchanges. This platform will go obsolete in a few months. It hasn't done anything radical and the team doesn't do shit in terms of marketing and publicizing what they're doing.

hairygrape
hairygrape

this was today

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

er
stratisplatform.com/2017/08/31/stratis-ctos-developer-update/

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

How is this is anyway newsworthy? The community forces them to talk and they release a useless update. Consider this already in the trash bin.

StonedTime
StonedTime

Strat is more of an enterprise coin no.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

That's extremely laughable. This is a winner takes all market so in a few years there's only going to be a couple of players left standing. I don't think stratis is going to be one of them.

takes2long
takes2long

Take a chill pill majin pajeeta

Techpill
Techpill

Ok...Who will then?

Emberfire
Emberfire

the bean will rise from the ashes like a phoenix

RavySnake
RavySnake

That's disappointing. I really wanted to hear a defense of Stratis and not the dribbling of your diarrhea. Really. You're a fanboy. What makes you think they won't die off?

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Ethereum already has big enterprise players within their network. Not saying that's going to guarantee their future existence but they are already way ahead of the game. Who has Stratis partnered with?

whereismyname
whereismyname

I really wanted to hear a defense of Stratis
so you're interested in buying it

King_Martha
King_Martha

I would have already bought it if I saw a future for it. There's absolutely nobody that can give a legitimate reason why this shit coin has a place in the market.

idontknow
idontknow

why this shit coin has a place in the market
thats literally all of them

SniperGod
SniperGod

That's why I said only a few will survive. There will be big players and those that corner really niche markets. Stratis is dangling off on a shoestring based off of blockchain hype and it's only a matter of time before the house of cards come crumbling down

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

anybody using exodus which was based off the Stratis Framework?