I hope you grabbed TRIG

I hope you grabbed TRIG...

people fudded thsi so hard. I just made 3k usd in an hour on this. 70% of coins will be burned before EOY. NRA wants in, 5mil members. dozens of other organizations talking with them.

Seriously if you haven't bought by now I don't know what you're doing. They have actually posted plenty of proof of their promises being put in the works.

Great team, they actually give a shit and aren't in it for a pretty penny.

whats the value of this token?

Present or future...

I want to grab TRIG but i never touch cryptos at what appears to be the ATH, but the marketcap and circulating supply numbers make me think this can go higher than 85 cents

How much do you guys think it'll moon tonight?
Will chinks pump this at all?

Website looks like complete shit so im not convinced. shill me on this

Read their twitter. Who needs a website they have fucking patents, conferences, all that fun stuff.

they just announced a bunch of shit in the past few hours

this is going to $1 tonight and $5 EOY.

Oh for sure will break $1 tonight. Most of that news hasn't even barely circulated yet.

I guess they met with the NRA recently. Apparently they're redpilling the NRA on bitcoin; trying to convince them to accept BTC for membership costs.
They also said theyre burning a fuckton of tokens.

Could be big but i dont feel comfortable buying after a 200% pump, and i dont know much about the company. Dont wanna get stuck with long bags; need free cash for the OMG boom and few ICOs

I mean you can say that but in reality, rise went 100-200-300% so.... and this has a pretty big movement going on right now.

I am sorry but this coin screams short term gamble. Not healthy growth with strong gains. Good luck anons.

I posted about this with all the facts last week when it was 17c and completely ignored. Oh well, your fault Veeky Forums.

They got a 70 million grant from the govt. They can make it grow to whatever the fuck they want to with that kind of money.

clearly their marketing is on point and they have a good team behind them that actually cares.

It's not going lower.

>having to remember your private key every time you want to use your gun

kek

I listened to you famalam and bought in at 21 cents after doing research.

>Doesn't know the anti gun nutjobs are funding this all the way to the moon
If you buy this you're a traitor but you'll get loaded.

Only people funding this are whales, denv in telegram was literally begging not to pnd trig

Thank you op!

IS IT TOO LATE TO JOIN
SAW user TALKING ABOUT TRIG YESTERDAY

PUT IN ON WATCH AND WANTED TO LOOK INTO IT LATER
SUDDENLY +150%

TELL ME IT'S NOT TO LATE TO JOIN
REEEEEE

Go for it. Still another +25% to be had today

What's the goal?

>buy at 15k
>it immediately drops to 14k
sorry guys