Generalplan Ost

Was it autism or psychopathy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dachau_liberation_reprisals
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3067988/Let-s-Nazi-dogs-Enraged-horrors-Dachau-concentration-camp-arriving-liberate-WWII-prisoners-American-soldiers-executed-50-Germans-cold-blood-reveals-new-book.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_crimes#Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latgalian_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svoboda_(political_party)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_Wehrmacht
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its just a more autistic version of the Eastern Land Strip plan by the German Empire.

>Hmmm I never heard Lataglia- oh....

And yet Ukrainians praise Nazis to this day.

What did they do to trigger Hitler this much though?

Masturbatory rollercoaster tier fanfic.

Plain evil.

What did he mean by this?

It's made-up.

It's not. It's a pipe dream and I think even the germs knew that, but still.

A bit of both, but the reason why is simply a merging of Germany's ideology that calls for rapid and merciless expansion to the benefit of the nation state and the desperate need for resources like grain, oil, and iron. To them, any non-german who was using up resources that could be used for the war effort was a drain on their rise to power that needed to be eliminated.

It makes demented sense to just murder everyone and take their land and resources for your own benefit, but doing so on such a massive and industrial scale is simply not sustainable due to how much resistance it was faced with.

It's actually hard to wrap my head around how much anger the Soviet people felt after all their crimes became apparent as they reclaimed occupied territory and saw what happened during the occupation. Including stories of Soviet and American soldiers alike discovering the concentration camps and just opting to murder the entire complex's staff out of pure rage at what they saw in the camps.

It was a draft of proposal of a plan drawn up by some autist that was never approved by Hitler or Himmler, of course a
Soviets heard of it and bloated it up like a definitive decision for propaganda purposes.

>Including stories of Soviet and American soldiers alike discovering the concentration camps and just opting to murder the entire complex's staff out of pure rage at what they saw in the camps.
Got any?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dachau_liberation_reprisals

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3067988/Let-s-Nazi-dogs-Enraged-horrors-Dachau-concentration-camp-arriving-liberate-WWII-prisoners-American-soldiers-executed-50-Germans-cold-blood-reveals-new-book.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_crimes#Germany

thx tovarish

бaмп

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latgalian_language

Well the nazis wanted to do this (and failed) but the Soviets actually pulled it off.

this

pic related was annexed by Germany during the war and was intended to be colonized by Eastern Front veterans

[citation needed]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svoboda_(political_party)

I genuinely don't believe that Generalplan Ost would've been stuck to if the Germans won, at least if they won in the East. I remember seeing estimates on how long it would take to populate the Danzig corridor and the annexed regions of Poland and there just simply wasn't and wouldn't be enough Germans to settle

clearly its a small party without significant power. and it doesn't seem to fully embrace nazism but has a sort of ambiguous relation to it. clearly its more about hardcore ukrainian nationalism than it is about nazism. it doesnt at all prove that ukrainians identify with nazism nor does it prove that people supporting the party you link even know what nazism was. And even if they do identify with nazism, whose to say this isn't a recent phenomenon having to do with historic developments (resentment of russia) and out of ignorance of nazi policies?

The Germans already resettled 1,000,000 people to Poland by 1944. There's no reason to believe they would just magically give up of something that was the core of their ideology.

>I genuinely don't believe that the Endlösung will be stuck to if the Nazi party wins...I remember seeing estimates on how long it would take to exterminate the jewish population of Germany and blablabla

Hitler was no psychopath. Psychopaths are perfectly in touch with reality, they simply lack empathy and choose to do evil. Stalin is a classic psychopath. Hillary is a classic psychopath. Hitler was controlled by his emotions. He was psychositic and eventually a drug addict and probably a good deal of autism

>Hitler was no psychopath.
>Hillary is a classic psychopath. Hitler was controlled by his emotions.
wat?

Its interesting my grandfather was german and my grandmother norwegian, my great grandmother was based immigrant from norway, never learned very much english, used to call my grandfather a nigger in norwegian

speak english faggot? or do you just selectively edit text for fun. Hillary is a classic psycopath. Hitler is classic psychotic

i mistook hillary for hitler, so i thought you were contradicting yourself. that said, i really think its fucking stupid to call hillary psycho. the dust hasn't even settled yet and as it is american politics is very polarized at the moment, so to make a kind of judgement like that and shoehorn it into this thread is unnecessary.

no because we are not kike shills. the red army were obviously not experiencing "pure rage at what they saw in the camps" because they had all likely survived far worse attrocities during the purges and forced starvation under Stalin. And those were just the regular front line red army soldiers. The second wave of conscripts from the gulag and mongoloid tribes were sent to germany not to fight, but to rape and torture the Germans into submission, the committed far worse attrocities against the East Germans than even were supposedly committed in the camps

>murder the entire complex's staff out of pure rage at what they saw in the camps.
Out of rage my ass, at this point of the war these troops had seen thousands of corpses and hundreds of inhuman sceneries, had commited dozens of absurd manslaughters, they were exhausted physically and psychologically, they were just apathetic psychopaths. Thinking they had any kind of feeling for the civilian victims is pure romanticism. They killed these beasts out of necessity because that's what beasts do to each others, period.

she is, if you want to study her closely, you will find that she is clearly a psychopath, but that is why I also included Stalin as an example. Stalin is also an example of a classic psychopathic personality who is historical and not current

She is a case study of a psycho.

someone has been watching to many PBS documentaries and Quentin Tarantino movies

can't rape the willing

Why do you fags lie so much?

so your argument is that I am lying about the fact that there were 30-40 million murdered by Stalin during the purges or I am lying about the red army soldiers not being naive quoir boys who would fly into a hysterical rage at the slightest sense of injustice

yes I am sure you would have been willing to be raped by a mongoloid red army soldier but that is just because you are a faggot

Why do redditcucks think they belong here and not on reddit/SA?

Slavs are basically the niggers of europe. It would only have cleansed the continent.

You lie about everything, i've never seen a /pol/ post that's a not blatant lie/propaganda piece.
Why do you think people buy the shit you spout?

Why do redditcucks spout their shit here and THINK we don't know you come from reddit, SA or Neogaf?

You're obvious as fuck. Just the way you type.

sure, it is a lie to you because you say so. but in the common reality shared by other people, Stalin murdered appx 40 million people an there is not possibility that the red army soldiers discovering the german work camps would have felt even the slightest outrage compared to what they had already survived

As I say, politics in america is polarized, so to make a judgement like that is premature. We need a few decades of distance before we conclude something as drastic as that. Anyway pathologizing people in general based on scanty evidence is to politicize the language of psychiatry (a field that i anyway think is mostly garbage and filled with careerism, pseudoscience, professional lobbying and self-serving agendas to institutionalize its own power, etc. etc.). It's just as bad as those psychiatrists who tried to pathologize goldwater or trump. Tbh I'm even against pathologizing Stalin or Hitler. I'm more interested to see how they developed their ideas, what was their own reasoning behind their actions and how they were allowed to get away with their violence than i am about putting them in psychiatric categories.

You're that "all leftists want safespace" shizo, you're obvous as fuck. Get help, seriously.
You too.

>calls other redditcucks
>uses reddit spacing

>30-40 million murdered
I swear people change the number every fucking day. Sometimes its 50 gorillion, sometimes 70 to 100 gorillion. What is clear to me is that people have an interest in exaggerating the numbers to make an ideological point. It's also to ignore the scholarship on this matter, where most historians conclude it was more like 10(?) to 20 million that got killed under Stalin purposefully or through negligence.

there is voluminous evidence to pathologize both hitler and stalin. there are probably very few people who have been studied more closely. You may disagree with the diagnosis, and present evidnce to the contrary, but you cannot reasonably argue that there is not enough evidence to make a judgment. I am sure they both did have certain reasoning behind their actions, even the most delusional psychotics do, that does not prevent me from making an empirical judgment based on the evidnce

SA goontard is SEETHING he knows hes been exposed and is about to be utterly BTFO

SA retards are the BIGGEST losers on the internet. SA is crashing and burning, SJW's failed, SRS failed, and leftypol failed.

I've been typing like this before reddit existed cuck

I don't know what SA is. Sturmabteilung perhaps?

Anyway don't project your impotent rage on me, shizo.

ok fine, you can argue the number, but you can't argue the original premise that the red army would have experience "pure rage at what they saw in the camps". that is obviously an extra historical political invective that has been spread in popular media by the (((puerto ricans))))

If you are so obsessed with cucking I suggest you get help redditor.

>you would have been willing
I'm not a kraut, so no I wouldn't have been

There is nothing about politicization, read Shattered (quite objective) and see how she reacts.

What especially comes to mind is her losing it during a prep debate and yelling at her mock opponent.

I didnt say you were a kraut did I? I said you were a faggot

all fags are krauts, though
and I'm not a kraut

Give it up Hans.

The evidence to me indicates that the mental state was entirely dependent on their life course. Hitler in 1920 was different from the Hitler of 1930, 1933, 1934, 1939, 1941. It was a common joke before 1933 to lampoon Hitler as a person who, had he not found politics, would have been a used car or insurance salesman. But as events turned out, he was put into a position that would exacerbate his worst character traits. Whereas, for example, he listened to counsel before 1934, after the Night of Long Knives he became increasingly unassailable because 1) he started to believe in his own cult of personality 2) his domestic and foreign policy success made him more self-confident in his own shitty ideas 3) he became increasingly withdrawn from the public and from his own confidantes because he was notoriously lazy and incapable of routine and also because the Hitler cult made him self-conscious about his image as a nearsacred and infallible being. Basically, circumstances gave him incentive to be crazier than he could have been in some other alternate timeline. The whole drug addiction made this all worse.

that is an incorrect premise. that is why you are have a cock up your ass, because your central premise is unrealistic

>Shattered (quite objective)
fair enough. there are people in even politicized times who are capable of objective and perceptive analysis, but its hard to sort that out in our own times as the course of events usually vindicates some analyses while showing that others, despite their cleverness, were off the mark.
>see how she reacts.
reacts to what?
>What especially comes to mind is her losing it during a prep debate and yelling at her mock opponent.
kek. But as I see it, really, this is more because Hillary was not meant to be a politician. She has ALWAYS been riding on the coattails of her husband and when she tried to step into his role she failed to make the grade. Its like a b-list actor somehow getting the star role to a Hollywood oscar bait movie.

a "cock up my ass" would obviously mean that I am a faggot, but, as we have established earlier, only krauts can be correctly said to indulge in faggotry, and I am not one
unless you are implying that deep in my subconscious I am a self-hating kraut, which is honestly a rather perplexing and quite terrifying thought

I would say it was fake. propaganda like 90% of the nazi stories

I can agree with that generally. My assesment was that Hitler's father was the sterotypical stern, efficient prussian. He was a managerial type civil servant. Hitler was highly emotional and intuitive. He never would have been an insurance salesman, that is the type of career that Hitler's father would have pushed him into. Hitler broke with his father and made his meager living as an artist on the streets of vienna. However, Hitler still received hi fair share of Prussian emotional repression, and he learned to control his emotions and became interested in reactionary politics. Because of his ability to repress his emotions, people began to trust him and he was continually placed into of authority which he did not want and was not competent to manage. He also discovered his ability to emotionally move a crowd. After his famous rallies hew would become so emotionally exhausted that he would be in a com-like state for days. This is also why he was always an erratic leader and terrible strategist and eventually developed a drug dependency

Muricans and Soviets raped their way to Germany, what do you think. They killed thousands of civilians in Western and Eastern Europe, and suddenly omg this is horrible let's do something for justice...? Seriously?

wow you are clearly brainwashed to death?? you realize that the holocaust was exaggerated and the stats are inaccurate. also dumb to think that germans would kill everybody they met , reality shows they did not. I honestly think. generalplan ost is bullshit, totally impossible logistically and realistically

as, I said, your premise is simply incorrect. Al Krauts are not faggots. I have personally witnessed several faggots who were not of German ancestry. You could perform a web browser search right now and discover that for yourself, you may have already done so many times which would support my theory that you are a faggot. why dont you send me a copy of your browser history and then we can incontrovertably prove or disprove my theory that you are a faggot

I am not drawing any conclusions based on that information other than that the red army soldiers did not experience any "pure rage at what they saw in the camps"

They weren't going to murder all of them though, they were going for some kind of trail of tears/Armenian genocide type of plan that would ensure they are out of their homelands but died quietly and without much exposure to the public. There were also plans to germanise some Polish and Czechs, and there were plans for Ukrainians and Russians to be made as permanent indentured servants/slaves.

I really don't know how realistic the whole plan was, the numbers are just too big, and it's impossible to imagine a scenario where Germany conquers all of Russia.

apparently the soviets even raped the malnourished survivors of some KZ, to some people the allies were white knights in shining armor. in reality they were the same shitheads as their opponents, the only thing that was different was their uniform. many says the soviets were even more savage then germans, i generally think this is true because the wehrmacht was generally well behaved and honourable

payback is a bitch as they say

>tfw it seems I was the crypto-kraut all along after all

>because the wehrmacht was generally well behaved and honourable
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_Wehrmacht

The Wehrmacht was not really clean, they did several war crimes against the native Russian citizens, out of which some 13 million died. which is why the Soviets treated German pows mercilessly.

yes that's a good assessment imo. ironically though Hitler's father was a habsburg loyalist through and through and hated prussia. you're very much right too about hitler not fit for being an insurance saleman. he was a bohemian type but sadly lacking in bohemian creativity, mostly cause the faggot never tried to apply himself (i suspect because to apply himself would be convert himself into everything he hated about his father).

>because the wehrmacht was generally well behaved and honourable
as were the frontline red army soldiers, they were disciplined and more or less honorable, the german survivors recount that they first wave of red army soldiers, the combat troops, were professional, even polite. However, Stalin intentionally sent a second wave conscripted of criminals and mongoloids from the gulag specifically to rape and torture the germans into submission

ITT stormfag tears

you can dream

can't we all?

he said generally. as compared to the attrocities the people of that region had already survived, the german whermacht must have seemed discipline, professional and even polite at times. many initially thought they were being liberated

Why? How does a small amount of people in your area dying of hunger or people dying elsewhere out of sight or in battle compare to seeing hordes of jews turned into skellingtons and murdered industrially?
I don't think you understand scale and think soviet atrocities all happened in one place.

no. race is not a social construct. it is categorical description based on empirical biological evidence

6 gorillion jews vs. 70 gorillian starved, purged and sent to the gulag by stalin. we can debate the actual numbers, but Stalin's attrocities were of an order of magnitude higher than Hitler's

what does this have to do with experiencing involuntarily succession of images, sensations and emotions while sleeping?

the dream state still has be be based on a metaphsycial object

Germans are the niggers of Europe.

I would sincerely doubt that there was a single soviet citizen not personally affected by the purges

like the metaphorical cock up my ass?

How much is it now, 40 or 70 million? Or 100? get your stats right

technically the southern slavs are the niggers of europe, just saying, ask the brits why they voted for brexit

GP Ost was never approved by anybody.

I am theorizing that it is a literal cock up your ass. I am currently gathering data to support that thesis

>"Germany planned to completely remove the indigenous population of Poland beginning with the newly created Reichsgau Wartheland territory in 1939. According to the Lebensraum aim and ideology, formerly Polish lands were to be taken over by the German military and civilian settlers including Eastern European Volksdeutsche. The "Germanizing" of occupied territories by the Reich was repeatedly condemned by Nuremberg Tribunal which stated that the practice of expelling civilians was "not only in defiance of well-established rules of international law, but in complete disregard of the elementary dictates of humanity."[60] During the occupation of Poland, the number of Poles evicted by the German authorities from their homes is estimated at 2,478,000.[61][62] Up to 928,000 Poles were ethnically cleansed to make way for the foreign colonists.[63]"

>"Himmler promised to eventually deport all Poles to Russia. He envisioned their ultimate end by exposure, malnutrition and overwork possibly in the Pripet Marshes where all Poles were to die during the cultivation of the marshy swamps. Plans for the mass transportation and possible creation of slave labor camps for up to 20 million Poles were also made.[67]"

Still butthurt about the pogroms, Schlomo? You didn't get nearly enough.

I repeat:
>GP Ost was never approved by anybody.
It was a fucking draft.

Nationalism is one helluva drug

ok make it a hundred gorillion why the fuck not? my initial estimate was 30-40 million as you can see in my posts. but I acknowledge the futility of assessing a precise number, and the irony of ascribing higher and higher body counts to serve political narratives.

while I'm certain that no such cock exists, in neither physical, nor metaphorical state, please do convey to me your findings
if it indeed proves to be as dire as you predict, I would like to have it removed as soon as possible
can't have anyone thinking I'm a kraut, after all
that just wouldn't do

>Banderist = nazi
Such association only exists in the mind of asshurt Pollacks and Russians. Bandera himself was persecuted by the nazis.