/IOCG/ - I/O Coin General - DIONS Edition

I admit this is shilling but Veeky Forums does not have that much buy power so it doesn't matter. I just want to share with you a coin that I believe will be a top 30 coin by the end of the year (All ready 97th). The team will be presenting at Fintech to showcase IOC and I expect the price to shoot up. DIONS will be launching the 27th of Sept. so be ready.

*****I want this to be a general thread so can we please stop all the unnecessary 10+ daily IOC threads shilling with no info*****

(DIONs Function)
Aliases: Through DIONs people will be able to make aliases for their bitcoin addresses. Instead of long strings it could be simple like pajeet-io. More real world adaption

AES 256 Messaging System: Private and Uncensored Messaging

Storage of Data within the Blockchain & Chameleon: Allows you to encrypt and upload your files to the Blockchain. Allowing Businesses to create Blockchains through I/O Digital but maintain full control of said blockchains.

Powers Dapps: Expect a large ecosystem to arrive from people making apps using IOC.

But what is really important about this coin is that it is in all one. The convenience of this coin reminds me of the smartphone. When the smartphone came out we no longer needed to carry around mp3 players, buy separate cameras and camcorders (Unless you are a nerd), use a computer to send an email, etc. It essentially nullified some of these technologies since you could get it all in one place. This will make it easier for people to adapt.

(Stats and Info)
Around 55k sats
Faster than BTC and ETH
No Premine No ICO
Its been in circulation since 2014
Proof of Stake (2%) and Work
97th on CMC
Total Coin After Proof of Work - 22 Million
Circulating Supply - 16 Million
Market Cap - 44 Million
Volume in the Last 24 Hrs - 150k

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/information/what-is-a-decentralized-application-dapp/
blockgeeks.com/guides/dapps-the-decentralized-future/
medium.com/@newtoncrypto/update-on-fintech-2017-dions-block-call-8-29-2017-995efcacb8b3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(Team/Advisory Board)

The team really isn’t that strong, part of the reason why it took so long for this coin to gain traction (Also because everything done so far has been out of their pocket). But the team is hardworking and WILL be providing DIONs on the 27th

The most important people on this are:

Nadal Antonioni: Former IBM Mexico President, doesn’t matter if its Mexican either because he still has connections with IBM and the business/tech world.

Alexander Noordeloos: Connections at KPMG

If I said anything incorrect, correct it with a source, don't just FUD. All this info can be found on their site.

Why is the volume 24 so low?

I think i should just put my money on monaco or neo or omg cause i need to make money fast and this kinda scares me

do you realize more than half of the people who have this token are staking it? NOBODY is selling their IO coin

what said

Also you're free to put your money wherever you please user, I'm just giving you some information about the coin. The marketcap is significantly lower than all the other coins you mentioned so its "mooning" ability is higher. As said people are staking their coins, thats why it's volume is so low. When DIONS drops you probably will see a huge increase in volume or when it gets more exposure at Fintech

I'm so fucking excited for this coin.

Can't wait. Only 3 more years until I'm 7 years from making huge profits. Will HODL my stack forever!!!

This is my only "big" hold at the moment.

I keep 2 btc on bittrex for day trading. 3000 IOC's in wallet.

:y
Dogecoin has a higher marketcap than IOC.

You really think it will be hard for profit to start rolling in, especially with the exposure they are soon to get from Fintech? The low marketcap, the low coin supply? Also it isn't going to be vaporware, DIONs is literally coming out in 3 weeks.

If you don't like the coin thats fine but don't FUD. You'll just have to see.

Honestly, its hardly worth shilling this. It has a 40 million cap. DIONS and fintech conference incoming. Just leave it in your wallet and buy the dips.
I'm frustrated I didn't get in earlier - but its easy to forget that the current coin price correlates to a 40 million mcap.

The blockcall for Dions is coming for 3 weeks (Sept 27)

What price do we expect by end of sept? 12$ for me

I feel that, but I just want somewhere to talk about this coin at. I also want to help other Anons to get in as well. But it doesn't matter either way, I'm still holding. If this thread gets archived before I wake up I won't make another general I'll just let it be.

I think 8 - 15 is realistic. I'm gonna sell my initial investment and hold the rest if it does hit that point. I legitimately think this coin should be a top 10 coin.

Hodling my modest 2.4k IOC.

What's good entry point? Thinking about putting a buy order at .51

I always try to put an order in at 15% less than the ATH.

48 - 51
It's low volume on btrx because people are staking their coins. It may be hard for you to enter, people really aren't trying to sell especially since the 27th is coming

IOC shilling strong with this one... user seriously... are you in trouble? type 'everything is fine' if ((((THEY)))) are holding a gun to your head. im worried

I literally started off the thread by saying I'm shilling. It's not like Veeky Forums by themselves could do anything to this coin anyways. To my knowledge, everything I posted in the thread is truth (If it isn't call me out on it). Just trying to share.

were all going to look like fucking geniuses when this moons

what would be som e examples of dapps I still dont quite understand what they are

something like etheroll is a dapp?

I just enjoy seeing the pink wojaks when people say "they should've listened." :P

coindesk.com/information/what-is-a-decentralized-application-dapp/

My bad I'm retarded here
blockgeeks.com/guides/dapps-the-decentralized-future/

Resistance for this is at 28k, not sure I wanna buy atm

There's some support @ 44k, too. Look at most recent dip and compare to September 16 dip.

Plus, there's a ton of news recently and they're actually close to launching.

I wouldn't hold out for a 28k dip, but that's your call. I'm in at 33k.

oh ok things like golem and augur are actually dapps, thank you

No problem, going to sleep. Hope to see the thread alive in the morning

Biz has plenty of money, e.g. biz_classic ark delegate mobilised over a $1MM in a week

Ask an IOC whale anything.

What color is your lambo going to be?

How huge is your dick?

>The team really isn’t that strong
How will this succeed if the project has no strong team ?

t. IOC holder

By strong I mean their prescence in the crypto world and tech world is smaller than other projects. But with fintech we probably will see more additions to the team. Also that is a reason it took so long for Dions to happen.

medium.com/@newtoncrypto/update-on-fintech-2017-dions-block-call-8-29-2017-995efcacb8b3

Basically the update touches on;
1. I/O Digital Winning the 2017 European FinTech Award for the Blockchain Category where Richard will be going to Brussels to present IOC. Joel also said that there might be a final live stream and eventual update will be done during the European Fintech Awards.
2. We finally have a time estimate of when the block call will be. Strap yourselves guys, ‘cuz Block Call is 3 weeks from 29th August, 2017.
3. Several minor updates to the code,
i. We will be implementing BIP65 due to interests from curators of a decentralized exchange.
ii. We are removing Coinage to allow for stake completion to happen. Thus, it wouldn’t matter if it was old or new coin staking in the wallet.
iii. Split Change optimization; which will allow for the prevention of any split occurring due to bogged down nodes in the network.
Well, That’s pretty much it for the update guys. Once Dions is released, we’re going to be focusing our efforts on other projects and marketing pulls.