Had poland given up danzig and the polish corridor, do you think war could have been avoided...

Had poland given up danzig and the polish corridor, do you think war could have been avoided? Would hitler have made any more territorial claims?

Posen was next, and even if he got that too he'd fuck with France over Alsace-Lorraine

Poland didn't own Danzig at that time. It was under German administration.
Poland offered Corridor to Germany much earlier but they refused.

On top of that. Nazi Germany was on the brink of collapse in 1939, if they didn't go to war, they would simply bankrupt.

War economy looks only good in games.

No. Look at what happened to Czechoslovakia.

Had France and Brittain allowed Rheinland to be remilitarized, do you think war could have been avoided?
Had Austria given up sovereignty and accepted Anschluss, do you think war could have been avoided?
Had Czechoslovakia given up Sudetenland, do you think war could have been avoided?

Would Hitler have made any more territorial claims?

he had given up on Alsace Lorraine even in Mein Kampf. Same iwth Tirol. It was edgey in his time to do this.

I doubt he would have had more with anyone except maybe hte commies. His dream was essentially a German led NATO.

Yes, Hitler himself had plans to back down if France or England showed signs of standing firm.

Then why didn't he back off on Danzig?

The entire point of expanding east was to get to the Soviet Union and crush communism.

He was too powerful at that point.

Czechoslovakia was a retarded country that econoimcally made no sense without fitting into its place with the rest of the Austrian-Hungarian economy. The Germans awarded to it in Paris 1919 in the Sudetenland were literally 60% of its economy. When Germany was given it back the economy was more or less gone. On top of the the Slovaks wanted independance and quickly the Czech government collapses and everyone of its neighbors moved in not just Germany.

Blaming it all on Hitler is simplifying a complex situation becasue its easier to understand a comic book bad guy beating up an innocent.

He was literally telling Goebbels that France and England were bluffing a few days before the attack. because he believed it.

They had no plan to attack France in place until late 1939.

Clemenceau built in an easy way to beat resurgent Germany in the Versailles treaty but the incompetent 3rd republic gave it all up. By 1939 it was far too late.

>it's okay for me to annex countries because their economy is shit and some retard 70 years on thinks the established union was retarded
damn

This.

>Czechoslovakia was a retarded country
Now, this is some advanced victim blaming straight from Goebbels's mouth.
> When Germany was given it back the economy was more or less gone
I guess this is why the Germans conquered France in Czech tanks.

>Poland offered Corridor to Germany much earlier but they refused.
That's interesting, can I get a source on that?

>he had given up on Alsace Lorraine even in Mein Kampf. Same iwth Tirol. It was edgey in his time to do this.
And immediately did what he said he wouldn't once the opportunity was available

>Poland offered Corridor to Germany
I know they gave out two of three railways for unobstructed use to the Germans, but this is the first I'm hearing about them offering the corridor.

>by destroyig anti communist state in the east and exterminating its population for 2 years before deciding to invade east again
>allowing the soviets to take half of poland
>what is lebensraum

>sure uncle adolf broke every single promise he made, but he surely would have stopped if they just gave him the corridor, right?