Just made 20 ETH using the martingale system on etheroll

Just made 20 ETH using the martingale system on etheroll.

What coin do i buy on etherdelta?

TNT

>Just made 20 ETH using the martingale system on etheroll.

Details please

If you lose, double your bet.

SNC

Why?

DO NOT GAMBLE, you got lucky, no system works in the long run

what % did you pick?

Why?

>martingale system

Bet on 50-50
If win, rebet teh stake
if loss, double the bet.

Shit strategy, basically he got lucky.

89%. If i lost then 10x the bet

Dangerous, but I'm in the top 5 with this system.
I stopped though. I think I'm all outta luck

It does work in the short run though, just stop when you've doubled your money.

Ive made several tens of thousands this way

what budget? never user etheroll, for ex: you put in 0.01 ETH bet, then if you lose you bang up 0.10 and so on?

PATIENTORY, MOTHERSHIP, BANCOR & SANTIMENT. If i had to pick one of them though, I'd pick MOTHERSHIP (MSP)

Because it's a solid coin with legend dev trading at $0.22 on etherdelta and hasn't got any major exchanges yet

Yeah so the min bet is 0.1, and then i select 90% win chance, which is

its a bit risky considering you have to go from 0.01 to 0.1 to 1 in 2 bets, needs some big capital, you always use 90% slider?

Ive tried it on all other gambling sites and theyve managed to fuck me over server side like on satoshidice.

Etheroll is all blockchain based so nothing happens outside of the contract and the oracle there is no way for them to make you lose.

Its the pinacle of gambling.

Why mothership?

i see, what was your biggest losing spree and what ETH starting capital did you have for betting?

I lost 14 BTC on satoshidice last year, because they detected that i was using the system and sent me bogus rolls. I got 11 50/50 losses in a row.

Now i just use etheroll because its impossible for them to screw you from the server

i heard that satoshishit is actual shit, i was just wondering what ETH capital and what was your biggest losing spree on Etheroll do you always use 90%, why?

Ive got about 100 ETH but i sold some qtum to get 20 ETH then doubled it

Sometimes i modify the system a bit and bet bigger amounts after 1 loss so it goes up faster or i gradually decrease the bet size. I know its a gamblers fallacy but it works for me

MSP has a good growth potential. Almost 90% in one month. And it's still climbing.

quite lucky, what about the biggest losing spree on Etheroll?

>use martingale
>lose 9 times in row
>final 10th bet with only 30% of my leftover money
>lose

Rialto.

This is obviosly a shill thread for etheroll, not a 'where should I put my money' thread. Degenerate gambling is degenerate gambling.

redpill me on patientory

Dont have one.

What site?

Freebitcoin

:^)

Frankly, I was just testing the system with 50000 sats, treating each sat as a single unit of curency.

Yeah well, they took your money

You gambled with either a lot if you made several tens of thousands or got incredibly lucky, you will lose if you continue

You won following every loss?

I've turned the 750 sat faucet at bitsler into 100k SATs a few times. Op isn't unrealistic

Yeah pretty much, if it 1/10 chance of loss to get 2 losses in a row is a very low chance

Just got 3 loses in row, I have no idea how I manage to have such shit luck and I'm not even playing for 30 mins.

>very low chance

1/100 which isn't that low if you play for more than 15min