Rothschild dumps US stocks

newspunch.com/lord-rothschild-us-stock/

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JjwK3ANHMJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That means we are going right into the crisis.

Obviously usd will crash

They only try to keep their wealth

Not sure if I should feel comfy as an European stock owner or withdraw to EUR to see where this goes

fuuuuuuuuck.

Also:

"In explaining his recent investment moves, Rothschild, the RIT chairman stated:

“We have a particular interest in investments which will benefit from the impact of new technologies, and Far Eastern markets, influenced by the growing demand from Asian consumers.”

>BTC keeps going and going

inb4 normies rush into bitcoin to preserve the value of their assets before this crashes to hell

forgot pic

PETER SCHIFF WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

>someone sees the US as volatile under Trump
OH SHIT NIGGER, BETTER PANIC

That's one ugly, inbred kike mong.

Biggest PnD in the history of mankind? Ride the crypto waves now and buy back into stocks in a few years' time

That sir, is the greatest idea.

Inbreeding lowers IQ. Ashkenazi have high IQ.
t. HBD enthusiast

Bitcoin will crash the hardest in a global financial crisis. You have to be a naive newfaggot teenager to think otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=JjwK3ANHMJI This will save us all Im going balls deep

brotip homolord, the big bitcoin holders (not 6 or 7 or even 8 figures worth in fiat, but tens of thousands and hundreds of thousands bitcoin) dont hold bitcoin for fiat wealth, but because they know fiat will be worthless.

I predict crypto will crash but rebound quickly, within a week while the stockmarkets will take a decade.

Maybe crypto will crash too, but i think ppl will park there money here and hope for the best.

Has nothing to do with Trump. Has to do with about a dozen other factors. There is a huge crash thats been in the making since Clinton was president.

No dumb boy. Crypto will crash after the market crash is over and the market begins to recover. Investors will see the market is safe again and take their money out of crypto and put it back into regular stocks

>Thinking decentralized assets crash with centralized governments

There is only 1 address with 100 k btc. But you are right he is fucking stupid Homo lord

Btc will rise in a financial crisis.

But at least it'll inflate when they all come rushing in.

Then we buy our lambos.

im sure people spread their btc out across lots of addresses inc ase of theft or extortion or kidnapping or whatever

Nah, they are mainly speculators hoping to become a lambo owner.

>kikes aren't inbred
>kikes don't exclusively suffer from a host of crippling genetic disorders due to their inbreeding
>kikes aren't bat shit insane through inbreeding
>the kike could build a successful nation on their own without leeching off gentile brilliance.

yeahhh NEETS you better start working out if this shit happens the only thing that will be worth a shit is your bug out bag your gun and a knife

Yeah, all of the business news has been signalling the end of the 2016/2017 bull market for quite some time now. It's definitely NOT the time to buy a broad market ETF or fund. P/E multiples are insane and DJIA is being propped up by FAANG. I sold most of my large cap ETFs a few months ago and I just have been making a few monthly trades in junior miners.

I really don't know what to buy at the moment, so I'm just waiting in short term bonds and cash mostly.

The more I become aware of the financial world, the less and less I understand about why people hate the Rothschilds and George Soros. They don't intentionally try to fuck the world over, imo.

>the kike could build a successful nation on their own without leeching off gentile brilliance.
I really don't like defending Israel ever, I'm convinced most of their politicians are sexually aroused by bloodshed (Jewish or Arab) but what they have accomplished since the end of World War II is pretty remarkable.

>I really don't like defending Israel ever, I'm convinced most of their politicians are sexually aroused by bloodshed (Jewish or Arab) but what they have accomplished since the end of World War II is pretty remarkable.

>Extorting billions of dollars out of America and Europe through nuclear blackmail is remarkable.