Muh vacation

>be me
>about to go on vacation in 2 weeks (first time in years)
>literally got 50 bucks left on my bank account because I YOLOd into OMG
>need to sell some of my shitty stocks so I have cash for the vacation
>cash out stocks
>now reluctant to spend money on a stupid hotel room and travel when I could put it into cryptos

I legit dont know what normies do on their holidays
Ill probably end up shitposting on Veeky Forums and Im actually looking forward to studying some educational tapes from my job (thats how lame I am).

should I just cancel this whole thing, spend two weeks on the couch and put the money in SHIFT, Kyber and XMR?

Yes

>should I just cancel this whole thing, spend two weeks on the couch and put the money in SHIFT, Kyber and XMR?

Yeah that sounds great. Well, except fro XMR.

>I legit dont know what normies do on their holidays
im for sure not a normie by any standards even tho many aspects of my life would make me seems like one (gf and shit like that)

but when i go on holidays there are 2 options
>winter
travel to some big city for a week or so (if possible on new years eve) and try to go see everything interesting in that one city
its very stressful but somehow its worth it since you see so much interesting shit

>summer
travel to some beach, get a hotel with a pool and nice food and all inclusive service. there i will be mostly like 1 or 2 weeks, turn off phone ann everything completely, just read book after book while jumping into the pool when it gets too hot, also fuck my girl in the evening

its pretty simple. just doing something different once in a while really enhances my life alot.

>travel to some beach, get a hotel with a pool and nice food and all inclusive service. there i will be mostly like 1 or 2 weeks, turn off phone ann everything completely, just read book after book while jumping into the pool when it gets too hot, also fuck my girl in the evening

thats kinda what Im planning to do
but its already autumn and weather might be shit
plus I dont have a girl
ill probably be bored as fuck and go back home after 3 days

man i always travel to egypt. i know muslim shitskins but you got 40° C guaranteed and you can do fun stuff like riding quads in the desert if you are bored

>plus i dont have a girl
meh that sucks. a girl-friend maybe? srsly you got to focus on having some kind of girl around you to do shit with. i think its one of the most important things in life. also its not that hard. maybe at first. but its just a skill like everything else. practise and you will get better

>implying you need help getting girls

also 1 week all inclusive egypt is like 500 € at most from my country.

wait till you have 7 figures, sit down and eat your eggs and rice

>summer
>travel to some beach, get a hotel with a pool and nice food and all inclusive service. there i will be mostly like 1 or 2 weeks, turn off phone ann everything completely, just read book after book while jumping into the pool when it gets too hot, also fuck my girl in the evening.

Lol I am literally doing this as we type. Currently in south of france, villa right on the beach. Beautiful beaches, incredible food, cheap wine. I check my cryptos in the morning and we're leaving now to go to Monaco for the day.

Literally couldn't be happier. Not mad about winter holidays unless ski trips though

Sorry forgot to mention books I am reading for this holiday are the stormlight archives

>Lol I am literally doing this as we type
i leave my phone offline in the save tho

>Literally couldn't be happier. Not mad about winter holidays unless ski trips though
i have the privilege of living in the mountains. feels good

what kind of books are those? novels?

im currently reading the dark tower series from stephen king. man this shit is genius

>man i always travel to egypt

fuck no
I want to get away from the shitskins not have even more around me

>srsly you got to focus on having some kind of girl around you to do shit with.

thx user
I know how to get laid
just been on a disregard-females-acquire-currency streak for the last year or so

one of my clients just invited me to a conference that falls in my vacation
so I guess thats what Ill do
fugg I sound kinda pathetic, dont I? lol

>fuck no
I want to get away from the shitskins not have even more around me
i understand that. its just so fcking cheap to go there. and the country itself is actually amazing

>fugg I sound kinda pathetic, dont I? lol
everyone has preferences. i think sometimes everyone needs to take a break from normal life and do something different.

>tfw about to leave for vacation in Portugal with some of the money I made on crypto

Just let your money sit in some safe coins and take a break. It feels nice to actually DO something with the money you've made and makes you appreciate it even more.

Pic related is where I'm going

good job user. make sure to enjoy your time there

i plan to buy vienna philharmonics with crypto profits

opinions?

heres what Im gonna do
I booked an ayahuasca ceremony
after that Ill take a cpl of days off and hang out at the beach
then go on a hiking trip with the family
hit up my clients conference
spend the rest of the time chilling on my couch and shitposting
Ill also smoke a fuckton of weed

rate my setup biz?

>i plan to buy vienna philharmonics with crypto profits

you want to buy the entire orchestra?
10/10 pretty baller IMO

sounds nice if you are into that stuff.
Seriously, I have the feeling that most people on this board just sit on their coins like dragons and never actually realize that they can spend the money they've made on enjoyable things.
Buy stuff that you like, do stuff that you like, don't go chasing highscores

>Seriously, I have the feeling that most people on this board just sit on their coins like dragons and never actually realize that they can spend the money they've made on enjoyable things.

this is every $1k right now might be 10 times as much in a year or even more
makes it kinda hard to spend that money
warren buffet was still running around in shabby suits with holes in them when he was a multi-millionaire because of that mindset

I can kinda understand him
its tempting to be a complete jew until you have enough to permanently retire and do whatever you want

algarve is awesome. enjoy brate.

What, how can it suck if you don't have a girl. If you have a girl she'll plan the entire vacation for you and fuck it up by doing boring things and acting like she's worth it and everything or whatever.

Also, you can't fuck whores when you get the chance.

What's the point in having a shitton of money when you spend half of it on a gf and not on whores (who are cheaper, cuz you don't have to pay their vacation).

i think you have a flawed view of having a girlfriend

>she'll plan the entire vacation for you and fuck it up by doing boring things and acting like she's worth it and everything or whatever.
thats why you have a mouth and can state your interests and opinion. conversation my friend

>Also, you can't fuck whores when you get the chance
why would i need to when i have a girl that legit cares about making me happy and is actually trying to please me (this is true for both sides. atleast it should be)
also its rewarding if you can please someone else which makes sex even better

>What's the point in having a shitton of money when you spend half of it on a gf and not on whores (who are cheaper, cuz you don't have to pay their vacation).
i dont spend my money on my gf. wtf. she earns her own money. ofc i sometimes invite her to go for dinner or make her a present once in a while. but i enjoy doing that.

you really need to change your attitude towards women. ofc there are bitches and one wher everything you said is true. but a girl like that would never be my gf. and neither should it be yours. you need to find a decent mate of course.