goldman is retarded

lol ok

HOLY SHITTTTT GOLDMAN SACHS IS GODDDDDDD THEY'RE ALWAYS RIGHT

it's gonna be way more than that b by the end of this year
and no way its gonna crash below 4.5k

CAN'T YOU SEE THE SIGNS, FOOL?

cex is always way way higher in price

> screencapping an exchange with 805btc volume

Their previous "prophecy" was off by something like 100$, but crash still happened. I genuinely think, it will happen after 5k$.

307k INR . Why are whites so poor?

FUCK YOU FUCK YOUU

Press k to kiss kike kock
pls goldman pump it up forever

Can't wait to short it at 10x.
So much money to be made.

how much is that in zimbabwe money

They would never do that. They love us and we love them right daddy jew?

$4820 i think we hit 5k today

My bet is that a little bit over 5k and the goldman sachs prophecy will become fulfilled

What is the Goldman Sachs prophecy?

Bitcoin crash

It's not going to happen

btc would reach 4.8k then crash to 3k

2.2k$ actuallu

>implying Goldman hasn't set up an elaborate SIV net that is ready to short the shit out of BTC at 4,8k at moment's notice
>implying they haven't fueled this BTC fervor by pushing BTC to their hedge fund clients

Goldman stands to gain everything and lose nothing. That analytical annoucncement was just to fuel a self-fulfilling prophecy that would fulfill itself anway through Goldman shorts

well see, I'm not selling a single satoshi if anything Ill buy the dip

Guys, what will happen to alt coins if/when BTC crashes? Specifically Monero and OMG

>mfw Jewish high finance speculation is still a force in the world and is still fucking people over

>go with neets
>go with alpha goldman

hmmm. who do i believe?

consider that they got unlimited capital an they are one of the biggest whales buyed in long long time ago. you know what it means?

If it crashes slightly then alts will boom, otherwise (BTC crashes more than 1k$) alts will be kill for a while.

If BTC is a blue chip then alt coins are pink sheets and when the blue chips crash the pink sheets completely go under.

Neets you have been warned. The gods of finance love to play with people like you get rich quick and think it is impossible to get poor quick.

Goldman sachs already got its first prediction wrong. They said it would crash at $3600 first, then did another analysis saying the top would be $4500-5000

Jafari predicted, the price could climb to as much as $4,827

not yet

>believing the words of a jew
They just want the poor to stay poor
Don't fall for their ruse

Nah. the market is still small so all the altcoiners and bitcoiners are the same ppl,

once each coin becomes its own market, it wont matter what the price of buttcoin is

This. You faggots need to stop fudding. This is a whole new fucking market that is exploding . This is the very start . No crash for 5 years screen cap this . Minor dip in November that is all . Kingslayer knows nigger

>Retards actually believe this
Jesus. Anyone with half a brain knows that 99,9% of these shitcoins won't exist some years from now, they are literally just there because the market is booming and people want to make money. Do you really think that's viable for 3000 different coins to exist in a healthy economy? Do you that's viable to have a unique coin for any retarded gimmick a company decides to make?
At the end of the day there will be something like 5 or 6 coins really being used, with one being the obvious alpha which dominates the rest.

These useless shitcoins can only be traded and only have value because Bitcoin has value. No one would buy them if you couldn't trade them for bitcoins.

I don't believe a crash will happen, but what you are saying is delusional.

dumbass

I dident say any fucking thing about shitcoins . Yes shitcoins will crash and burn when the market goes mainstream what the fuck else would happen

There are a lot of 25.1250 buy orders at bitstamp, is it a bot? Does it mean something?

You obviously don't understand blockchain tech fully. Its not just for "currency" ifs for producing scarcity in a inherently non scarce platform (the internet) money is scarce irl, pokemon cards are scarce irl. You think anyone would ever say "we don't need pokemon cards because we have dollars hurr durr"

this, but i still sold

Follow the jews and you will make money

Watch total crypto marketcap falls sub 100 billion again.

Goldman is just testing their influence. They want to see if they can influence this market as easily as they can influence the old ones. I hope there are enough jew hating neets out there who will buy instead of sell just to spite them

>using Bitcoin to buy fuckin gift cards instead of metals

>caring about coin manipulation

yl
You wanna fight bro

Not when their goal is to take your money.

Everyone who ever took it on the chin when the stock market crashed was following the jew.

> I hope there are enough jew hating neets out there who will buy instead of sell just to spite them
oh yeah lets make them even richer
this will show them whos in charge

So confused, Veeky Forums bros. Someone better post the fuken meme chart and show us all where we are.

If you zoom out we are at the take off

I bought 15 BTC today.