Can we talk ICOs

>who has made $$$ from buying ICOs and selling after a pump?
>is it easy or risky?
>should I put 10k into the red pulse ICO?

Other urls found in this thread:

icostats.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well thats just great. Now I have a fetish of being hunted like an animal by cute asian chicks with guns. Thanks prick.

She has no mag

only need 1 in the chamber

>the chamber

Her Chamber is already full :)

True, I would put one in her chamber. And fill her magazine.

nice thread

thanks

She doesn't hold it properly. Who the fuck would feel natural with the thumb on the right side of the handle?

I'm tri/k/ered.

what kind of a gun is that

A famas, you illeterale nogunz.

Red pulse is definitely a nice ICO, I wouldn't worry about putting money into it. You know for sure it won't go under the ICO price because it has such a low market cap, a good team, a use case, on the NEO chain and the Chinese will want to get in once it comes out onto the markets after the ICO is over.. Even getting it on the first day you still get a nice 30%

Goodluck man!!!

A FA-MAS, obviously.
How nogun can you even be?

Is that a tech9?

Good to hear. I've been trying to find a history of how other ICOs have performed after hitting the exchanges but haven't had much luck. Can you think of other comparable ICOs in the past?

Hmm, most solid ICO's these past few months have been solid 2-3x atleast. The thing that is different this September is the golden age of ICO's you just have to know where to look, I can't really provide a reference on a comparable project since every single one is so different but honestly if just find that an ICO has a combination of certain aspects to it like:
>Good team
>Product makes sense
>Have been alive for a while
>Hard cap isn't greedy
>Not favoring the whales
>Whitepaper makes sense

The project will boom, I EASILY see a project like Red Pulse sitting at 50M market cap and if you don't you're bullshitting because other companies that are magnitudes more shitty are worth way more. The Chinese will be fighting like sharks to be getting into this project. The partnerships RPX has established really show it's true value. I honestly wouldn't worry about it. Being the first NEO ICO will also give it a nice bump, sure the ICO regulation is shitty but at the end of the day it's only healthy for in the long run, I just feel like Red Pulse is put into a weird position because now all their direct early investors are foreign - must be strange.

Anyways if there's anything you can take from my post is that it's always wise to invest in projects that make sense, aren't greedy and make it hard for you to get in (hard caps etc)

Equation for success.

>3298053
Fuck off, NEO shill.

Check this out: icostats.com/

NEO shill? Is this how you cope? I'm completely rational.

NEO will not be disappearing anytime soon. Sorry you joined the train late.

I agree, it will die a slow death.

Yeah it seems like a good project, and I really like the product itself as a concept.

So if price takes off similar to ARK, after depositing 10k worth of NEO I would be able to withdraw 260k worth after two months? Hard to believe desu.

enigma ico, good idea or no?

Are you on the whitelist? Go all in if you are. That shit is going to sell out in seconds.

I am, I think there is an individual cap, so I have time to transfer my eth, right?
I just sent them the reconfirmation.

nevermind I looked it up.
there is a time with an individual cap, then later there is the open crowdsale.
I think I'll go all in.

enigma and kyber, but kyber will most likely be a very low cap.

Yeah, there's a cap but we don't know what it will be yet. Somewhere under 10k.

You'll have time to move your eth around. I would still make sure you have your ether in a wallet before the time so you can send it when it opens. We don't know how congested the network will be.

Also make sure send your ether from a wallet that your own the private keys for. Something like myetherwallet or parity. Don't send it from an exchange.

Sounds like you got it figured out. Wish I could do Kyber too but I wouldn't pass the kyc.

Yeah, they will be my first ICOs, and I think I picked good ones.
most of my money is tied up in omg and shift, I think I will have to convert some more fiat.
I can not miss those gains.

Good advice with the wallet, I will check how myetherwallet works in the next few days. So that everything is ready 1-2 days before everything starts.

Did u register for kyber whitelist?

I am in the slack and have been since before it blew up so I'm about 99% sure I should be whitelisted. There's just no point in me registering since I wont pass the kyc and it would be too much of a hassle to sell my registration since my email is tied to too many other things.