Help translating a few German WW2 letters?

I was at a militaria fair earlier today and picked up a little bag with coins and some letters, some cards for service and coins. It's hard for me to translate the cursive from German but it looks interesting

>First line: Warten haben wir ja gelerut heir im Rusland-- We have been waiting for him in Russia.

It looks like the next few lines are saying "We'll take care of you."

Will be posting pictures hoping someone takes an interest. If the writing isn't clear I have a better camera but the wartime paper is thin.

This is the front, the back starts saying that they've been waiting for him in Russia. It looks like it's from 1942.

Will be trying to keep the camera straight now

Back of the letter

Next card in the series, the ink on this is at least darker, but even harder to read

>warten haben wir ja gelernt hier im Russland
Yep, we've learned to wait here in Russia.

Back of this card

Lumping all these cards together, they're really well preserved and they look like they used some kind of enamel or wax

I think this is addressed to a place in Vienna from googling. I just have one envelope, and a letter left

The letter in this envelope. I'll take a few pictures

Bottom half of the front

Top half of the back

>the back starts saying that they've been waiting for him in Russia
No it doesn't. And it's not interesting.

>I think this is addressed to a place in Vienna from googling
Or by the fact that it is literally addressed to Hernalser Guertel 4, Vienna?

Last pictures, it looks like an envelope but it's a letter on the inside, my bad

>it's not interesting
You solved the captcha
>it's addressed to Vienna
It's addressed to the Herbasler Belt, I think. I don't know a word of German. Why come into the thread and not contribute?

Dearest mother!
Work after work [german idiom, meaning: tons of work]. Not sure where my head is right now. Because of that please, don't be cross with me as my letter will be short, but I'm tired to the point of near collapse and my head hurts from the heat such that I believe my head will burst any time.
Here it has such a heat [merged 2 sentences], since a few days the thermometer oscillates between 35 and 40 degrees in the shade.
Now, dearest mother I want to thank you for you lovely packets with pudding-something and [dialect word i don't know]. It's been a while since I got letter mail last time. Well, there's gonna be more I guess,

after all we learned how to wait here in Russia. If only you're [meaning plural, the family] feeling well, then this calms me down. Don't you worry about me. Did you hear any new details from Ernst? Please immediately write to me if you get to know something.
Now please dearest mother, be hugged and kissed with warmest heart,
from your Franzi

Holy shit, can't read a single word there

Obituaries, all four of them.

Field mail
Adressed to Mrs. Anna [something] in Vienna

Three more pics should cover this

>You solved the captcha
no I didn't.

>[something] in Vienna

>Herbasler Belt

Hernalser Guertel 4
Vienna 65

You don't translate proper names.

2/4

This is sad

3/4

Final pic

In the east, 19th May 1942

Dear mother!
Tomorrow one of those, our boxes is going back into the Reich [he means boxes with mail] and as always I want to use this opportunity to get some news to you on the fastest way possible.
There is not much news to report from my side. My health is good as always, also usually there is more than enough food.

Our time on duty floats down boringly [not sure about the english idiom, it's an idiom comparing the slow flowing of time with a slow river].
Weather now is great. Nice hot days, for the middle of may it's even already a bit too hot for us. My boss gave me some time off this afternoon, so i've already laid around for 2 hrs in the sun. Simply wonderful. Hope I didn't get a sunburn.

Now, dearest mother, I have 2 requests again.
If possible, please send 'Brausepulver' [effervescent powder? nowadays ppl in Germany drink that for 'Vodka brause'] and a cigarette [something].
Also don't hesitate to send me illustrated newspapers.
And now, dearest Mother, how are you all? I'm now since a longer time without any message from you. Got a letter from Habsi yesterday. Gonna answer it soon. Got also a letter from Ernst and Leo.

They installed now air field mail for the east. Now we're getting 2-4 markers per month. I'm gonna send you all of them as I have the possibility anyway to get mail into the Reich via one of the machines.

Now hugs&kisses and have my warmest blabla your Franzi.
My best greetings and say hello to all friends, acquaintances and family.
I've added a small parody [not sure?] that you're gonna like for sure.

Dear Mum
I want to use one of my free evenings to give you an update from me again. The boss was in the city again today, so that I didn't need to drive to the post office myself.

I forgot to pay attention to the date before.

It says as in the other letters 'in the east, 10th July 1942'

This is 'In the east, 22nd April 1942'

Dear mother!

I want to use one of my free evenings to send news to you from my side. My Boss was going into town today so that I didn't have to deliver the mail by myself.
Here, from our side there's not much news.
No day seems to be different from the other in their boredom and exhaustive, repetitive work. Don't worry for us to go to Africa, although I guess it wouldn't be much worse than here.
Weather is quite wonderful since a week. The soft green gives this landscape something homely, something that reminds you of our home.

Now soon it [the action?] should continue in the front [not the military front] and then, so god wills it, the end won't be far away.

And now, dearest mother, how are you all? I hope you all are healthy and steady. Say hello to everybody.
Please do write soon to me.
Many greetings and kisses from Franzi

You can now start paying me in beer and glory.
Nothing is for free in capitalist AMUURRICA