Yes

Yes,

Get on Veeky Forums.org/biz/ You get the latest insight into which coins to invest into and which ones to avoid.

Listen to what the majority of people on that board have to say, the users are not idiots and a lot of them are seasoned/veteran traders. As much as your gut instinct tell you to not trust people on the internet. The business board on Veeky Forums is really a group of people trying to help one another, and I can't stress that enough.

hahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahah

I am buyung ESPERS on yobit for 1 sat and selling at nova exchange for 30x profit thanks to Veeky Forums analysis. As long as I can continue like this, I will be rich in a couple of days lol

btw, A few days back I put together a compelling argument to shill a shitcoin I don't believe in at all just to sell my bags. 1 post here and the price more than doubled which gave me a chance to sell without too much loss.

I've turned $5,000 dollars into $70,000 in less than a month with crypto.

Without Veeky Forums, I wouldn't have heard of

>ANS at $9.80
>OMG at $1.90
>BNB at $0.50
>DNT at $.03
>BLOCK at $19

I feel like Veeky Forums gives you more insight into the market than anywhere because it doesn't pretend like their number one interest in crypto is personal gain.

Just take Veeky Forums for what it is, a clusterfuck of hype, shitposting, and shilling where you can get glimpses of coins that were previously off your radar.

Wow i want to do it too please send links

I have been on biz for awhile and consider it a valuable place for information sure there is shills but if you're not a dumbass it's easy to distinguish what's shit and what's good. Also if you double check shit

biz told me to buy soj and now i want to kms

biz + do your own fucking research. you probably bought XTD too kek

This is kind of true.
OMG and BAT being mentioned here is how I know them and made some money.

PLS DELET

Seriously though. this place is pretty cool. comedy plus sometimes informative

FUCKING NORMALFAGS
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD!

I started getting into crypto a few weeks back. Started 4Channing and over 2 days of trading made $30. It's a start and I have my bags, now I'm hodling and plan to turn my current portfolio into atleast $1000 in the next month, then see what happens from there.

Anyone can make money with Altcoins, it's literally the easiest money on the internet and not rocket science.

biz made me go from $7k to $3k in one week. I am now slowly recovering on OMG and here for the comedy

kys normie

right its getting unbearable lately

The secret is to avoid every single coin that appears on Veeky Forums

More like, buy that shit if it doesn't look like obvious pajeet pnds when it appears for the first time. Sell when entire Veeky Forums is shilling it hardcore.

It's good to know latest news/scamcoins, but the rest is really up to luck.
>bought ANS at $6
>sold at $12
>rebought at $35, $40, $45
That, I did that because of Veeky Forums. I got mixed feeling about it.

I bought $ANS at $8.
Now I am hodling.

ICOS on NEO are gonna make bank. Welcome to lamboland

this. i've made so much money from doing this and I'm pretty sure I was the first sneaker post for BNB @ 18c

I feel like minority here, so many newfags.

Veeky Forums is good to discover coins, but you need to do your own research and not just blindly go in because Veeky Forums told you to.

I arrived here 4 months ago with $1500 in my bank account and utter desperation in my heart. I am now sitting with a $30k crypto portolio and I literally have Veeky Forums to thank for it.

This article may be a joke but I truly believe in Veeky Forums and have made a lot of money by taking your advice.

LAMBOLAND SOON BROTHER

Thinking to bet all my NEO on RPX. Tell me why it's a bad idea.

NEO is gonna be the Chinese ethereum, lots of people say it won't but they are gonna regulate ICOs and probably only allow NEO ICOs and not ETH scam coins any longer. Big companies are working with NEO and investing, NEO has a huge future, the price right now is dropping because of the fear of all of the shit speculating about ICOs being banned when its all fake nears and FUDs. Regulation is good for ICOs, Chinese won't be able to participate in the nearby ICOs but no doubt after regulation with NEO they will be able to. They will still be able to invest in the coin though, which is where the potential will be for Red Pulse etc.