What else could be hidden?

so now that lots of archaeological sites are poping up in the amazon jungle when it was tought there was nothing there. What could the next major find be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
snopes.com/media/notnews/uluru.asp
environment.gov.au/biodiversity/invasive-species/publications/factsheet-feral-deer
ntnews.com.au/news/centralian-advocate/ulurus-1500yearold-lost-city-a-fake/news-story/495f559bd7d1f7d520c6a1194091f5cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think it is likely there was an advance (minoan lvl) civilization over 10,000 years ago in the coast, that is now underwater, Anyone got that map of europe before the sea lvl rise?

>Adam Goldstein

yes goyim come see this wonderful new discovery

That story is fake news. No ancient city in aus

its kind of sad that the trees are gone, but interesting finding what was hiding under

calm down trump

calm down mike

i'm sure whites will be considered albinos in no time

The painting below of a four man canoe with upswept prow and stern, possibly the world’s oldest boat painting, is located at a site in the Kimberley. Significantly, another panel depicts a long line of twenty-six or more antlered, four legged animals standing along a simple, single base-line.
There has never been deer in Australia.

This entire area was above the water some 12,000 years ago.

>ancient Australian city that predates the abos
the Great Race of Yith did nothing wrong
gas the polyps, time wars now

>magnitude 6.2 quake
>central NT
kek

thanks. hopefuly we will find out what went missing under the waves.

There is much to discover

Not just there but everywhere too. So much is hidden under the water. Doubt you can find much, but there has to be something.

>Never been deer in Australia
There are now.
Anyway, OPs image is full of crap. Happy to be proved wrong, and certainly Australian indigenous history is less-discussed, but that pic is just dishonest.

>Baseball is cultural appropiation.

Theres definitely deer in Australia dude.

I thought Truganini was the last Tasmanian Abo.

Wow, the abbos actually did something then?

Memes besides let's talk about Aboriginal art.

One of them was on SAT world history as a question and I'm mad at them.

Fucking nothing you idiot.
Europeans didn't have civilizations before the Neolithic.

There was significant human activity at Doggerland you retarded fuck. So much so that it is considered part of so-called greater Stonehenge landscape.

When did you take the SAT World History? Don't remember that question.

>yfw they discover artefacts from the Fino-Korean Hyperwar

posting a classic
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

snopes.com/media/notnews/uluru.asp

im so glad i watched that to the end

Is this an actual city or a Serpent Mounds/Great Zimbabwe """"city"""".

I get so sick of people trying to equivalize the accomplishments of past societies.

>Abos
>history

>that unsubtle phlegm deposit

>If there were more islands between Africa and Mascarene Plateau back when it was an island there could have been a maritime tradition made by Khoisan people's

:-(

Great Zimbabwe is impressing a fuck and implies a high deal of social complexity

It's a shame really, as pretty much all of the evidence of the OOA people has been lost

Stonehenge is 3000 years younger and entirely unrelated.

Doggerland was just a fucking swamp

>rocks piled in a circle

No

Great Zimbabwe would be more impressive, were it not for the fact that a) Europeans were building oppida and nuraghes millennia earlier, and b) those who built it reverted to a tribal state as soon as contact with Arabs on the Indian Ocean coast waned

>you will never walk through an ancient garden city

No the two kingdoms of Butua and Mutapa came from it lol. You didn't even check anything at all.

>pic
Cool shit, I wonder if they'll find my book in there?

Deer in Australia continue to suffer the stigma of having been introduced. Like foxes were, Deer are not native to Australia

Lost city of the High.

*Yith

environment.gov.au/biodiversity/invasive-species/publications/factsheet-feral-deer :
Deer were introduced into Australia from Europe in the 19th century as game animals.

To me its a great mystery The Bradshaw cave paintings in the north-west Kimberley region of Western Australia have been dated at up to 65,000 years old. They clearly show what have since been determined to be deer.

>Lovecraft was right

Uluru’s 1500-year-old ‘lost city’ a fake
Steve Menzies, NT News
September 8, 201
ntnews.com.au/news/centralian-advocate/ulurus-1500yearold-lost-city-a-fake/news-story/495f559bd7d1f7d520c6a1194091f5cc

Half of those things don't look like deer at all have you seen some of the extinct fauna from Australia?

>Europeans were building oppida and nuraghes millennia earlier
This is such a weird argument. I can't comprehend what could possibly be going through somebody's head when they say this shit. How in any way, shape or form does older stuff in a completely seperate part of the world make something built in Zimbabwe any more or less impressive? If a civilization millions of years older than ours was discovered on a far off planet would that make all of Earth's accomplishments less impressive? How? It makes no sense. You have to be completely detached from reality and think of history as a video game for this argument to mean anything.

>Doubt you can find much, but there has to be something
Human beings naturally congregate around water; there's bound to be tons.