Kyber hype is WORRYING

Guys I don't wanna burst bubbles but this shit is getting way too much hype. And it has way too much tokens. This could be the next Bancor...just saying.

People expect to go whateverX in profits...what if it turns into another jewcoin??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGYHEBpX2xQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Marketcap is around 60mil, who cares about tokens? Fucking brainlets.

Is this KYC? have to submit passport to participate?

Is it really just 60 mil? Holy fuck this thing will easily 10x fast

Yeah, and chainlink is around 34 mil.

>Yeah, and chainlink is around 34 mil.

FOR FUCKS SAKE how do i get into these!!!??? dont cuck me again lord christ.

I NEED to get into one of these is there still time??

Easy 10x. Glad I'm in.

But the real shit... the 20x shit... that NONE of you will touch because you don't know anyone, is WanChain.

No chance. Unless you know people you're literally groveling for scraps.

>WanChain

Wan what?

youtube.com/watch?v=cGYHEBpX2xQ

>Holy fuck this thing will easily 10x fast

10x? HAHA!!!

It will double up, on hype and all...10x is /biz brainlet pipe dream.

>too many tokens

Fucking autist, they are only collecting 30mil during their ICO so the total market cap will be 60mil. Guaranteed x10-x20.

Don't be salty for not being on the whitelist, buy on etherdelta onceor it is available. Still a guaranteed x5

>Guaranteed x10-x20.

Your greed is worrying.

Also, this shit ain't going to noX land unless it lands on reputable exchange, EtherDelta is autist-level.

wew lad.

shut the fuck up

>vitalik on their team
>not going to noX land unless it lands on a reputable exchange
>unless
Do you really think that money skeleton doesn't have enough connections in crypto to get it listed at more places?

ED is retarded but Ive seen coins list on their first and go 5x the ICO price.

Who cares if kyber goes 2x, 3x or 20x times, anyone who is in will make money no doubt.

Have you been living under a rock son? Did you not see what happened with zrx???

Cool. I'm not buying at inflated prices after the ICO though. Hope this becomes another Bancor and all the greed gets BTFO.

Why would Kyber repeat zrx? Just a question.

>Hope this becomes another Bancor and all the greed gets BTFO.

Hey now!

I have a question: what will happen to me if I participate in this ICO and am a US citizen? Also, do they require a passport or something? How do they know what country you come from?

You'll have to get a fake passport, not worth the risk down the road

ID required, i got a few official ids from another country so let me know, we can split that shit, IF you were whitelisted (yiur email)

>what will happen to me if I participate in this ICO and am a US citizen?
picture related

Also I know it's too late for this one but I'm asking here about another ICO where they plan to pay dividends and I'm worried it might be considered a security.

FUCK!

I don't think it will go 10x like people in here are saying. 200k ETH is the cap so almost 80m. I highly doubt it will go to 800m cap right away. Would be nice though since I'm whitelisted.

I think it'll be 5x which is still amazing.

Also where do you guys dump your ICO tokens? Etherdelta? Or do you wait for liqui?

>liqui

What the fuck LMAO if Kyber wants to shoot up in value it DEFINITELY won't be due to getting listed on a shit exchange like mother fucking Liqui hahahahah WHAT THE FUCK

Ok... so etherdelta?

EtherDelta is /bizrael tier and it won't help Kyber shoot up at all.

If it doesn't get on Bittrex, it's toast.

This has Money Skeleton in it, why the fuck would it not launch to Andromeda - eg. OMG...gtfo

Any spare whitelist holders?

So 0x was toast? How much Money U Made?

What do you mean? I didnt' get in on 0x

Will this sell out in 5 seconds or is there a cap per person?

no it's not. It's around 80MM you fucking brainlets

>80MM you fucking brainlets

I guess 160 mil isn't impossible...so 2X should be the deal which is very nice.

Let me give you a tip, nothing's getting on Bittrex

bump

>This could be the next Bancor...just saying.

Yep, nothing is being added to Trex anymore and they are not going to add a decentralized exchange token that they know will be the end of them.

When do I have to do my KYC for Kyber by? My passport is expired, will it still work?

>My passport is expired, will it still work?
Nope

Go make a new one. Express one. U will regain the money easily.

Fark. I've heard you can use your drivers license tho

Y. True. Selfie TIme and go.