Is there any argument for christianity except:

Is there any argument for christianity except:
>hurr durr the most popular religion!111
>BUT YOU WILL GO TO HELL HAHA GREAT ARGUMENT ISN'T IT?
>you degenerate!111 muh superior morality from bible (because I guess you don't know that killing is bad unless you are a christi*n)
>HAHAHAHA FEDORA
>LOL LOOK THIS ATHEIST WHO I POSTED LOOKS STUPID SO YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID I MADE YOU FEEL DUMB HUH
>HAHAHA DEUS VULT, CRUSADERS WERE COOL YOU KNOW

>hurr durr the most popular religion!111
>BUT YOU WILL GO TO HELL HAHA GREAT ARGUMENT ISN'T IT?
>you degenerate!111 muh superior morality from bible (because I guess you don't know that killing is bad unless you are a christi*n)
>HAHAHAHA FEDORA
>LOL LOOK THIS ATHEIST WHO I POSTED LOOKS STUPID SO YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID I MADE YOU FEEL DUMB HUH
>HAHAHA DEUS VULT, CRUSADERS WERE COOL YOU KNOW

read the Bible and check for yourself.

no
/thread

I paraphrased every "argument" christi*ns use.
How would wasting my time change my atttitude towards christi*nity?

hahaha nigga so you're just lazy you are literally waiting your time posting this /pol/like post on Veeky Forums what does this have to do with history

No.

>The humanities include ancient and modern languages, literature, philosophy, geography, history, religion

There isn't. This is why Islam will prevail.

This is beyond embarrassing.
Consider suicide.

depends on which you choose

Another "argument". Lol I thought Veeky Forums was supposed to be a board for discussion and not shitposting like this.

Because it's a good book.

Even if it doesn't convert you it's still worth reading

I've read it when I was in school, but only partially. It's overrated and boring.

Is there any argument to be an Orthodox christian then?

nicer churches, more conservative of their culture, and no pedophile priests. Also we don't have a cuck pope

fun fact:
the OP image is a parody of a meme mocking pagans which is a parody of a meme mocking communists.

one argument might be that the conclusions of the basic teachings of the gospels are disconcerning, morbid and frightening, if you try to realy understand it - i consider this a good argument since it indicates some correlation with actual reality

the myth of jesus christ is a terrible one, because he is given as a model to follow, and then he dies, on a cross, to rise again of course, but he dies

christ loses nothing in death, implying life is nothing, if christ is life with a capital letter l, then life as such is mere process, water into vine or dead lazarus into living lazarus are both mere transmutations, matter in one state into matter in another state, but christ is beyond process beyond states

so what is christ? it says christ is the living word of god, jesus christ is the incarnate word, and the word is true life, life eternal, but the language used reffers to the word as a someone, but a someone with strange properties, a someone not bound by space or time, but ever present in the relations of things, inbetveen, behind, beyond and underneath, there when two meet in the holy spirit, there when you lift a rock

so what is christ?

>It's overrated and boring
Pleb detected.

How can you read the book of job and say it's overrated?

tl:dr

I agree on the "reading the Bible for fun" part, it's an interesting book. Can't see how or why I would want to base my beliefs around a work of fiction, though. It's a compilation of texts from various authors (with some texts not making it into the book) and I'm supposed to believe their claims about the divine - I don't know about that.

Dude it's aesthetic lmao.
t. Oscar Wilde, anime scenario writers and edgy teens in 2017

>This thread

>proving OP right

Let's be honest with ourselves. This thread was not framed for a high level of discourse and itself violates the rules "Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected."

Pretty much. OP reeks of /b/eddit.

>Most culturally impactful book of all time
>Overrated
You fit into all the *tips*-memes.