Get in before it is to late, this coin is so undervalued right now.. soon it will be a $5 coin

Get in before it is to late, this coin is so undervalued right now.. soon it will be a $5 coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jamesncantrell/status/903287179274731523
youtube.com/watch?v=f9gfqGoPGaU
youtube.com/watch?v=zlwJ8J5PPF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For any noobs out there the coin is NAV

You think it will still go up? Looks like its tired out.

Already stocked up $2 today

Tired out? do you see the buy orders lmao.

New Balance has their own coin?

Are you serious? I should take my skyrocketing btc and put it into a coin some anonymous faggot says will 'soon' be 5$?

Fuck you.

Look at this retard we already mooning, you can buy when we are at $2 by today.

Seriously how retarded can one be? Do your own research then, see you posting pink wojaks later for missing out.

I was considering dumping, but you have given me some hope. Lets see what happens.

Just bought even more, calm.
NAV will become so mainstream to normies.

I sold my ltc to accumulate more

twitter.com/jamesncantrell/status/903287179274731523

This user is in tears right now

Kek

I seriously sold 125k yesterday at 13.5k satoshi before it mooned, you gotta be fuken kidding me

Is it done yet?

I bought this a week ago and sold at a minimal loss after I thought I had just FOMO bought, hate when my brain does that
"hey kid look at this promising coin"
"oh brain but it's doing too good maybe I should sell before it corrects"
"nonsense kiddo, go in with 200NAV"

No we're heading to $2 so undervalued atm

Strap boys.

HOLY SHIT!

damn, i bought this coin when it was 18k sat a couple months ago and sold at a loss.

personally, i wouldn't buy it at this price. nothing significant to justify the price hike.

5 dollars next week

$2 shortly, we are having a take off to $3 thanks user.

>500%

I bought at 90 cents thinking I was late to the party and regretted my decision when it dipped a bit. Then 30 mins later it went to the moon.

It's a good team (NZ devs who don't give a fuck and just hype the price) and really good tech with a growing community. I could see 200 mkt cap easy

Hello friends, I sold my Nav 2 days ago to buy Civic. Please feel free to call me a retarded faggot

Too bad I couldn't buy more earlier.
Neo devs don't give a shit about my loss so I jsut have to forget about it.

Is it going to dip and "refuel" at all?

No this is the cheapest you can get it at, I restocked once again at 380k
$vol keeps on increasing.

all systems online, engage main thrusters

Never seen anything like this before, a big thank you to OP for letting me be a part of it.

Checked NAV coin forum. It's abandoned as fuck look for yourselves, if it moons its from hype alone

Wow... how is this possible? I thought 30k was over the top and now 40k? how high will it go? 100k?

Made half a BTC on this journey, bit scared to get back in now.

Buy high sell low right?

eh made $100 with 490. Not bad for first time trading crypto

Their Reddit and telegram gained in activity recently. There really isn't any tech to back the price right now. It's just hype.

Lmao@the newfags sell orders at $2
This coin is atleast $3 buy before its late I bought more from this dip thanks

It's rise is so smooth and steady too.

Praise OP I followed OP's wave when the coin was $1 and now I will keep holding and take his promises for $3 cuz its free money

Why would anyone use this coin over monero? What problem is nav trying to solve?

Forecast is looking good. It's still going up, buy the dip if you got anything to throw at it

None its inactive as fuck, they say privacy and shit but monero pretty much cornered that market. But reddit fell for the FOMO and it will continue climbing till 3-6 since people are idiots and tink the 5% ROI per year is huge NEWS FLASH WHEN THE COIN CRASHES SO DOES THE 5%

nexus,trig, and fun are also getting pumped this weekend so keep an eye out

Some of you don't even understand the potential of NAV it will become a mainstream wallet. Buy the dip, double your profit in less than a hour. Thank me later once again.

Please enlighten us about the "potential" and inb4 polymorph bs lmfao

Post from Reddit, but sums it up nicely:
Sorry to disagree, but I looked deep into NAV and, while it certainly is not a total shitcoin, it is not innovative.

Their road map is all over the place; they're trying to compete with everyone and everything under the sun.

Yet, everything they're doing currently has already been done by everyone else.

Their lead developers don't show any particularly unusual talent. Yes, they're capable of seeing what other people do and mimicking.

But there's no visionary leadership, unlike in ETH, NEO, FCT, OMG, and a slew of others.

NAV's core engineer is anonymous. That is a major red flag.

The only thing that would set them apart is the fact that they want to do anonymous/private dAPPs.

This would be truly amazing, if they can pull it off.

Can they do it before ETH? I highly doubt it.

Anonymous private dAPPs are not a new concept.

Vitalik Buterin refers to them as "the holy grail" of crypto.

NAV is pursuing the holy grail, effectively, but without any intellectuals that appear to be capable of performing.

Furthermore, people in the ETH community are already working on a solution using zkSNARKS.

This is actually a more effective pathway than anything NAV has proposed so far.

In fact, NAV has proposed nothing. They claim in their road map they are "researching ways of creating private dAPPs - 90% complete!".

Who the hell says "90% complete!" on something where they don't even know how they're going to do it yet?

I'll believe them when it's up and working.

In the meantime, the subchain/random number generator is about as innovative as a lead balloon.

Really, who ever thought to tie together two blockchains, and then add a random number generator? What a genius idea!

In short, NAV may have long-term potential, but there's nothing that the devs have released so far that can't be consumed by a more successful coin with an overnight copy/paste project.

Basically, it's hype driving up the price.

You may need a horse bad civic if shtf, imagine them shutting the internet off at least you got SOMETHING out of this even if it is a depreciating asset. Still more valuable than nothing living in the world of data

Just because you missed out doesn't mean you should be spreading FUD because it isn't late user, matterfact thanks for the dip I am accumulating more.

baka learn to fucking read i got in at 50 cents and made huge profit already, but long term coin has no future

Stop dropping ffs.

I think a good time to re-enter the market is around 5pm Pacific time. 5 hours from now.

>Doesn't want people to pull out out monero
I see you

Get ready to buy at the dip

It's going back up... right? everything will be ok... right?

Hold and stay calm, ignore these butthurt fags who didn't get in. We're crossing $2+ in few hours.

>Core engineer is anonymous, this is a major red flag

Wut
All the rest of that is opinionated bullshit user

The fact is, it's undervalued for what it does and if anyone was wise, they'd throw a few bucks at it before it goes to $10.

Thanks for confirming a pump and dump shitcoin and all they do is use buzzwords to act like they do everything eth does but better when in reality it's shit

>he falls for fud
Dumbass, see you posting pink wojaks when we're $3 today

What are you talking about?? It dropped to $1.50 and jumped back up to $1.70

it's not going to make it $10. $4 is even a reach. somewhere in the low to mid $3 range is where I think this will peak, but even that's generous, probably

Well you heard it here first folks, user says it's only going to go to three dollars!

You're spewing some regurgitated shit from Reddit. NAV is designed to have secure and completely anonymous trades. They take extra measures to ensure this. Bitcoin was built on this idea but it's no longer anonymous, big brother knows wtf you're doing with that coin

This coin is still undervalued. The volume has only started picking up within the last few days. Theres still a LOT left to climb.

what is monero

We'll be $2.30+ in few hours, screenshot this.

A much more expensive version of this one. This is similar in nature, but undervalued in comparison. Why would I buy a $150 coin when I could buy a $1.50 coin? The value of the latter has much more earning potential

the later also wont make it very far. This is why no one buys shit coins but still uses etheruem bitcoin and ltiecoin

Just sold some my ripple to buy 51 nav at 365 will this make up for my losses with ripple

Reminds me of the Big Three auto manufacturers of the 70s. Then a little Japanese car manufacturer came out with some cheap ass car called a "Toyota" which turned out to be the most dependable car on the road.
And if nobody buys coins other than the big three, (eth, btc, ltc) then why are the prices of other "shit coins" so high?

Way to buy the dip dude.
I don't know man, but I think so. It's a solid and usable coin that's attracting a lot of attention right now. I believe it could go up to $10 over a month but that's just my opinion. Do some research and if you like it, hold it for a while

Now im pulling up in rover trucks

A month might be wishful thinking on my part, but I believe it will have nice steady growth after today's rollercoaster ride

invest in my coin

BAHAHAHA is this faggot a dev

yea, you didn't know?

he also makes music, notice the colors in the music video, it corresponds directly with the coin

youtube.com/watch?v=f9gfqGoPGaU

We're mooning, such talented individual.

I just put my student loan on this...

wait I'm investing in shitskin coin? this wasn't in the agreement!!

Buy high sell low right?

I remember when this a shitty scamcoin called Summercoin created by a pajeet graphic designer named Soopy who posed as a cryptographer.

It's literally been through 2 coin swaps, and 4 rebrandings.

Hahahaha what the fuck are you talking about?
Just trying to FUD up the place?
Their team in on their website
www.navcoin.org

They just tweeted that their web site was just DDoS'd. Who would do such a thing and why?

If you could go back in time and buy monero for less than $2 I'm sure you would

They keep giving me reasons to dislike them. :(

So me and my team can stock up more, I am doing a favuor by helping everyone. Made several people thousands because of this thread. Get on the wave or cry about it later.

rapper and CEO? wow. Definitely buying 100k more.

It was originally called Summercoin and was a crappy meme coin that did nothing. The dev's first coin was Sherlock coin, same thing. Then it went through a coin swap and was rebranded Summercoin 2.0. Overtime they decided they'd implement user features and swapped again to "Navajo Coin", then they got called out for hijacking the name of the Indian tribe which I assume is why they finally settled on the branding "Nav Coin".

I will give them credit though for carrying it this far.

Fuck off FUDDERS
Your shit posts can't stop this freight train
We are right on course

I remember getting in at 45 and getting really impatient with it. Back then it oscillated between 40 and 50 for weeks.

LOL how is it FUD, I gave an accurate and concise history of the coin, it's you who is interpreting it as negative not me.

What coin are you trying to shill?

Lol dumbass you'll be the one crying later on when we're $3+.
Keep on with the FUD you're wasting your own time by not taking advantage to invest in this coin while it is cheap.

Wow I believe he is the user developer, impressed definitely buying more

How is it FUD fucker, nothing I said was a lie, the coin WAS called Summercoin at one point, unlike you I didn't join the crypto world 3 months ago.

what's your point? he's on there.

Was planning on holding this long term but i've sold because i'm happy with my 600% profit. Ya'll should've listened when I was shilling this shit a few weeks ago. Might jump back on if it dips again, but for now i'm out, and good luck to anyone jumping in on this coin, it has a lot of potential.

its not fud if its true.

Holy fuck. A literal pajeet coin.

youtube.com/watch?v=zlwJ8J5PPF4

CRASHING HAHAHA