EI: 76%
II: 97%
ES:37%
IS:29%
ET:28%
IT: 85%
EF: 15%
IF: 83%
>You have a deep and persistent intellect that tends to receive its impetus from hunches at the very edge of consciousness. More often than not, you tend to be brooding over some problem or possibility, attempting to encompass all possible and impossible views on it at the same time, and to weave them all into something greater. Hence you have it in you to be seminally creative by developing completely new perspectives on big questions that were commonly thought settled. As a person you are likely to be thought highly original, unusual, and insightful. However, you tend to lack the joy of living in the present, your mind always being somewhere in the future.

>Schizoid personality disorder (SPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a lack of interest in social relationships, a tendency towards a solitary or sheltered lifestyle, secretiveness, emotional coldness, detachment, and apathy. Affected individuals may be unable to form intimate attachments to others and simultaneously demonstrate a rich, elaborate and exclusively internal fantasy world.
Emotional coldness, detachment or reduced affect.
Limited capacity to express either positive or negative emotions towards others.
Consistent preference for solitary activities.
Very few, if any, close friends or personal relationship, and a lack of desire for such.
Indifference to either praise or criticism.
Little interest in having sexual experiences with another person (taking age into account).
Taking pleasure in few, if any, activities.
Indifference to social norms and conventions.
Preoccupation with fantasy and introspection.

literally me

t. intj

This is literally the type of shit pseuds and brainlets do. Literally a horoscope.

Poltards and freshman kids do this.

have you ever heard about jungian cognitive functions

Entp-T

The fuck does this even mean?

Not that user but I haven't

>have you ever heard of pseudosceince?
Hmm... I wonder...

whats so pseudoscientific about this concept

Astrology tier shit. Fuck off to /r9k/ or something.

Pseudoscience: a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

As psychology is mistakenly regarded as being science, this will fit the definition too.

As I said, literally a horoscope.

That's a truly shit test. The blurb above the graph literally states things I specifically denied in the questions.

MBTI is just a thing that allows losers who work at walmart to think they know about psychology

well aren't you the superior asshole
I do it because it's entertaining

>circular logic

Nnnnnnnnnope. It doesn't use the scientific method. It's not science.

As I said, it's literally a dumb horoscope.

wtf I love schizoids now

>Green Day

MBPT isn't predictive or repeatable.

The same people will get different scores, and it doesn't correlate strongly with life outcomes.

If you're looking for a personality test that works, try the Big Five or HEXACO.