Who here /Litecoin/?

EIGHTY MOTHERFUCKING DOLLARS BOYS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SatoshiLite
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I bought 1k at $2. Thinking I might sell them soon before the eventual correction

I want more btc, what good is it if only $ value goes up, but btc value decreases?

More btc is the goal here.

Why is it going up...

>correction

Cheenks

>tfw only got 10
fuck it ill come back in 10 years

x25 long since 0.145

already +250%

at 190$ - 10B market cap - GG

Up against BTC 6% on the day, 13% for the last 24 hours, 35% for the week

I am aiming 0.032 LTC BTC with my long at 0.012

user can I have your discord maybe we can share advices?
Add tww#1082

Holly shit you are rigth....

YTD LTC = 1800%
YTD BTC = 470%

My BTC stash would be up x4 if I want to convert. The goal is fuckin 10B$ market cap, and x10 BTC stash over this year.

Thats how Bitcoins are made .

September will be good month. Ltc finally going up and should get my ltc from btc-e back

Dumb move. Steady gains and easily $100 by December

Lightning network got implemented in days compared to Bitcoin taking years and creating two different currencies because they couldn't make up their minds.

Litecoin = the future

Mind if I join too? Litecoin is my number 1 coin now

>btc fees are $25
>ltc fees are cents
Good job Core

and that although LTC handles 2B$ per day on ther network with transactions (almost a quater of BTC (8B$)

This is the correction. LTC was severely undervalued

200 by DEC

Wait until 0.025 at least. LN ain't even out yet.

That's not true. We're actually currently testing LN on the main net *right now*. #litecoin-dev on freenode

>tfw running a LND node on main net

Ok, so I should sell? What practical things can I do with LN RIGHT NOW?

You can open channels with other LN peers using Zap (the wallet software), with 0 fees and millisecond transaction speeds.

Next step is adoption, obviously. But LTC price will not dip from this stage forward, it will only go up. 200-250$ by the end of the year

Lightening network, BTC can easily be exchanged for litecoin to avoid large fees on small transactions.

Charlie Lee brother of Bobby Lee...CEO of BTCC. $LTC not silver...it's Platinum you hozers.

>tfw sold my LTC yesterday thinking that it couldn't moon more

This really fucking sucks. And LTC was my favorite coin too

Hopefully it will dip soon so that I can get back in

don't count on it. this dip to 78$ is the lowest it'll go

>Bobby Lee, brother of Charlie Lee
Well hot damn. I thought you were full of shit. It's da troof.

LTC is comfy af right now

Look at the market cap, do you really think Litecoin is worth less than Ripple? Hint: It's worth way more. Litecoin is gonna be 400 more quickly than most think.

I did the same thing. Sold half at $74 because I thought it was the peak, and bought some more NEO cause I thought it was at a bottom.

The red circles are where I sold/bought and now I feel like I fucked up

You fucked up. Litecoin is going to quadruple from here.

Why would it do that?

honestly thats not too terrible of a move, i could see that working out if you hold a little longer than you originally expected

You are fine. Relax.

You're probably right.

Guess we'll see

Kek lightning network was first tested on the litecoin blockchain with the smallest possible transaction take less than a fraction of a second

EIGHTY SIX MOTHERFUCKING DOLLARS NOW

FOMO THE FUCK IN THIS COIN

>0.025
wait for 0.04 OP.

it took LTC like 6 years to reach new ATH
I hold some mined ones

It'll go right to where it belongs, 1/4 the value of bitcoin

i-its not too late....r-right guys...?

I know fuck my life if I put in just 5k of my student loan when I bought my first litecoin at $20 except go all in I would have $100,000 now

I just sent LTC from bittrex wallet withdrawal to GDAX LTC address deposit. Bittrex says completed but GDAX says 0.00 balance. Did I dun goof'd?

nice gains. I would say if it reach 0.1 LTC BTC its nearly fear rated then, that would be another a gain of approx x6 to BTC from here

Bought at $25...sold at $35
Bought at $38.. sold at $45
Bought at $47..sold at $42 thinking it would go back down to the 30's.

was too scared to buy since than thinking LTC was dead

than over 7 days it's gn to the $50s and than $60s and than $70s and than $80s

missed out on so much profit ;(

Can an user explain how to long or short on an actual exchange? Thanks.

wait till this shit hit's $100. The hounds will be unleashed.

do you think it drop significant at $100 or only shoot up to to $500 -$700 to be head to head with Bitcoin cash?

takes a while to go through mostly, once waited 4 hours for eth to be deposited to buttrex so don't worry

Alright ramblers, lets get rambling.

Keeping mine and hodling.
Lots of people I know are invested in it.
Slow and steady. Slow and steady boys.

ewhy did you thougth its dead, that didnt make sence. the positive DEV news flow didnt andin the consolidation time, sometimes things has to go sideways as every coin. BTC or ETH those who bougth at 400$ arnt green for over 2months now.

but ltc didnt dip more then 20-30% like ETH from 400 to 130$ but on the lther side LTC didnt exploded that much compaired to ETH

It's hard to say. This shit has been manipulated hardcore from day 1.

iirc a whale from reddit from $100 litecoin this after after he was done accumulating and would sell off at 107.

It really depends on how much actual adoption this coin gets, whether Lightning network can hype this up enough, and whether the whales are willing to put down their walls. I can't see this continuing to sit under $100 in this bull market though.

Considering how much Dash and Monero pumped instantly anything can happen.

> Slow and steady boys.

is up 30% in two days.

kek

Jesus fucking christ !!! 85 USD. This thing is going interstellar

Sure but before that ltc was stable as a rock for a month and a half before. It's just making up for that time now :) hasn't gone up nearly as fast as monero did

>tfw moved a shit ton of your btc to ltc before the real pumping action happened

Hahahaha we're going to hit 100$ TODAY

^^^^****

alright you've convinced me, how do I hop onto the rocket, which wallets/transfer services/etc should I be using

Bittrex, use BTC to buy LTC. Simple as that.
>100$ on Monday easy

twitter.com/SatoshiLite

Check Twitter! The hype is real, we moonin'

6years? LTC topped at around 45$ in 2013.
It reached this number in June and made a new ATH (56$) a few weeks later, and then did a little consolidation.

BTC reach its ATH from 2013 also this year only 3 months earlier.

Poloniex and Bitfinex has margin trading

0 FEES
FIRST TRANSACTION ON LN HAS HAPPENED

this

fuck i want to load up on everything but i'm new and only have 200 a day limit with debit and 250 a week on my credit card. how can i buy more all at once?

$ on Monday easy

Dude, it's gonna hit 100$ in an hour or so.

WTF is happening, 100 in fucking 30mins guys. buywall is raping everything

I sold 40 LTC at 48 and made about $60. Fuck.

I bought 10 LTC back when I first started in late July. Was selling around $45 at the time and I'm happy to ride it out.

90 USD

GUISE SHOULD I FOMO BUY NOW? THERE ARE TALKS THAT LTC WILL GO 1/4 BTC, THAT MEANS $1200++++

SHOULD I BUY NOW AT ATH???

wait for a dip my dude

i think so, koreans and the chinese are trading insane amounts so they gotta be up to something

HOW LONG WAIT?

WHATS YOUR PROJECTION EOY?

idk, wait for now it seems, slowed down, keep track on the orderbook and volume, could pump again soon and push 100, maybe in few hours but i cant know for sure ofc

Tfw i only own 15 ltc

BUY NOW
its still rising!

wait for the dip, there is always a dip

yeah this one, its been fucking trading sideways forever, it is long over due for some green candles

FCK IT I FOMOED AND BOUGHT 10@91

It's going to be a top 3 coin by the end of the year.