FUCK CRYPTO

>listened to Uncle Warren's warnings
>for years I stayed out of crypto
>dip my toes in at the beginning of August
>now down $700
>literally a worthless amount of money to me, but still pissed

REEEEEEEEEEEEE I could have had more index funds!

Fuck crypto and fuck Veeky Forums. I sold all my worthless memecoins and I'm not touching this shit again. I can't wait for GS or JPM to announce the development of their own proprietary blockchain tech and crater this entire fucking market.

Other urls found in this thread:

ixledger.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>losing money during a massive bull run

Wtf did you buy!

Weak hands

FUCK YOU, YOU VIRGIN FAGGOT!

ARK, NEO, PAY, and BTC. Fucking bought everything close to ATH except BTC, that's the only thing propping up my losses. Fucking NEO is a worthless pile of shit chink vaporware.

老外买了NEO

我不知道为什么老外觉得中国人喜欢NEO

NEO IS SCAM

FUCK OFF, YOU STUPID SHILLS SAY THE SAME SHIT IN EVERY THREAD TO TRY TO GET MORE BAGHOLDERS TO BUY INTO YOUR VAPORWARE BULLSHIT.

If you bought pay at the start of aug you'd be swimming in hoes

Look i've got a way out for you. For real buy BCC (bitcoin cash) seriously now idk how much you lost but this shit can get you atleast 20-30% in the short to mid term.

FUCK OFF, VIRGIN SHILL.

You've got nobody to blame but yourself for buying Veeky Forums memecoins.

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

Idk what you've been doing wrong user, I've had a pretty decent August. In fact I'm buying myself a pair of comfy Ultraboosts as a reward from crossing the 25k maek

>yo man buy this shitcoin at an ath for mad fucking gains
>SIck dude lemme hop on
>WAIT WTF IS GOING ON REEEEEE
>hello sir buy this coin on its floor and recieve profits
>FUCKING SHILL SHUT UP
you deserve this

YOU'RE FUCKING POOR, I DON'T CARE.

Don't mind this user.

Buy Digibyte, that's DGB - D I G I B Y T E

Join the marines today.

Stupid nigger, if you had investment money, why didn't you put it on BTC ETH and LTC. Anyone losing money in crypto right now can just Linkin Park themselves at anytime.

FUCK YOU, VIRGIN!

NO, I'M NOT BUYING ANYMORE CRYPTO AND THAT SANDNIGGER BITCH IS U G L Y!

I'm literally retarded, and even I quadrupled my gains

The way things are going, I will soon be rich and you poor.

What kind of retard loses money during a massive bull run?

>proprietary blockchain
this would be the most shitty shitcoin ever exists

YOU WILL BUY BCC AT A LOW YOU WILL DO IT NOW YOU WILL MAKE MONEY FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE YOU WILL NOT TURN BACK INTO A NOCOINER KEK

NO YOU WON'T, POORFAG. ANYONE WHO PUTS THEIR LIFE SAVINGS INTO CRYPTO WILL LOSE IT ALL SOME OTHER WAY.

you fucking moron. i almost bought neo in june at less than $1 bit accidentally bought bitshares instead because i was high and the next day it rocketed. i stayed the fuck away after that

>buys high
>sells low
>blames Veeky Forums

classic

Just buy DGB user, come on.

>not taking the taleb pill
>not keeping 80% of your worth in cash while you wait for the next crash and putting 20% into batshit speculative moon mission bullshit like crypto

>buying at ath

Who's fault is that, dumbass? If you had bought traditional stocks at their ath, you would have lost money as well. I'm a literal no nothing retard and I've still managed to 10x my crypto investment since March

>start last 8 days ago
>already up 20%
am i gonna make it?

bcc is actually starting to moon lol

Everyone shill this guy a coin. Everything he touch/doesn't touch moons

NEO and PAY I can understand, but how in the fuck can you LOSE money on Bitcoin? Ark is the comfiest shitcoin

You may want to an hero user

IXT coin just partnered with one of Uncle Warren's companies. Maybe you should get in on that user.
ixledger.com/

good bait op

>he fell for the btc meme

IBM is developing a blockchain solution for "idk what excuse that will make em millions"

>buys at ATHs
>blames others
You posess a nigger-tier intellect, OP. You'll never be a real man, you're a fake.

whats ATH

All These Hoes.

>bought everything close to ath
Well there you fucking go then. You bought based on fucking biz memes instead of doing your own research.
Crypto isnt the problem, you're fucking mental handicap is. Thanks for holding my bags retard.

thats a nice gift user, i treat myself too much with crypto gains, wish i had just held more

Those poor things..

if you loose money in cryptos you can consider yourself medically retarded and probably get some government help for disabled....just sayin`

Trial by fire.

IKR

Lmao

Stop buying ATH. Look for value in coins. If you're buying an established coin, learn fib retracement to buy on the dip. You can make money with only a couple hundred bucks.

>>now down $700
Is it really that hard to buy btc and hold?

Thanks for the money dumbfuck.

Lol all you had to do was just buy and hold the big coins bitcoin and eth.
>don't daytrade unless you know what you're doing
>only put in what you're willing to lose
that's advice I got from browsing biz and it's good advice

what did you buy, lad?