What if they back Core with Gold and Bitcoin cash with Silver?

Just thinking out loud here, what if Bitcoin and all the other coins are backed by Silver and Gold? What I mean is do you think the Centralized banks working with worlds governments are going to "unionize" the Bitcoin decentralization, and other vendors by first, something perhaps like, the U.S. and other nations backing FIAT digital currency by Gold, and the watch China and Russia back the B.R.I.C.S with Silver? Or vice versa? Thoughts?

Furthering discussion, another thought, by Backing a warrant set price on Gold and Silver Per Year or Per 5 years or Per 10 years, this would afford stability, as the set backing Gold and Silver Standard price value could not be changed for a specific period of time, thus creating a solid actually unmovable digital fiat backer?

ltc > bcc

and what will be gold and silver be backed with? FIAT?

BTC > GOLD > FIAT

Law that agree on a warrant price for a yr or 5 yr or ten year set unchangeable value.

? And that would change what ? They backed the dollar in Gold once then what do you know, someone tried to get their Gold and the next day the dollar wasnt backed in gold anymore. Theres no point and I would not consider it a selling point of any currency in this corrupt word.

If you want gold or silver, buy gold or silver. Trusting someone to hold your gold for you is like trusting a SJW with your Civil War memorabilia.

In your opinion will Gold or Silver never again be tied into currency?

It defeats the purpose. Gold and precious metals need to be stored by a third party. Crypto is direct peer-to-peer in most cases.

But what about the challenge of paying for groceries with bitcoin?

Crypto is great as a currency in theory. Gold and silver are the worlds store of value for 5000 years, you dont get better than that. Together they are a powerful force for building wealth. Combined they defeat their purpose.

Diversify. Buy gold, buy silver, buy crypto. Thats three stores of value. Gold and silver in hard assets. Crypto is a store of value, the energy it took to create. Combining them destroys diversification.

You have to trust the exchange to store your crypto when you are trading but you can choose to store it your self. That means you can be the sole guardian of your wealth. Again, combining them, then part of your wealth is being guarded by people you dont know, will never meet and you only have their word they are keeping it for you. Look at trusting the government or the central banks got you for letting them store your currency. A hamburger now costs 6 dollars, a car costs as much as a house did 40 years ago and every 10 years the entire system crashes. and takes another 10 years to recover. They steal you blind and you want to tryst someone with your metal?

A fine idea, but where would you cash it out at? At best only the federal reserve regional banks are going to have gold on hand, of which there are only 12.

when goods and services start being priced in crypto and not in fiat or its equivalent on crypto, then it will be possible to pay for them in crypto. Also fiat will fuck up because the relationship would reverse: fiat will be priced based on crypto

Well I heard that there is not enough Gold to float a cash style public currency, but that there is enough Silver?

Could Bitcoin Core backed with a warranted 1/5yr/10 fixed Gold price buy the heavier items (Houses, cars, investing folders for building contracts etc), and Bitcoin Cash backed with Fixed price 1yr/5yr/10yr warranted Silver pricing to be used on more day to day transfers such as Groceries, small goods, fuels, etc?

Aside from the Domestic view as well I see a myrid of solutions for the International scenarios based on this model.

The exception is fraudulent actual holdings I suppose?

Well you're right, but if more people owned actual holdings, either way it wouldn't be such a monopoly

Ok so the Silver and Gold become tangible with Cypto and are really only regarded by hobbyists or for it's actual industrial use?

I can see your point.

But you are asking the average person to accept responsibility for their actions.

Niggers aren't human user.

>Well I heard that there is not enough Gold to float a cash style public currency

There's not. Gold would have to be revalued immensely higher.

>but that there is enough Silver?

Nope. Silver is even more heavily manipulated than gold and would also need to be revalued more times over than gold. (That's not to say the price would be higher than gold, just that it would need to be multiplied many more times than gold would)

You see, virtually all the gold mined in human history still exists in some form. Silver, on the other hand, has widespread industrial use and metric shittons of it are destroyed every year. The price is kept low by artificial manipulation in the "paper" markets.

Bitcoin is backed by the computing power of the network that makes sure the network can't be taken over by a single entity. There is no need or possibility to back it with gold.

>Silver, on the other hand, has widespread industrial use and metric shittons of it are destroyed every year. The price is kept low by artificial manipulation in the "paper" markets.

Interesting. Thanks for the information.

The average person has an IQ around 90. Let that sink in. You can berate blacks for being what they are but the average white is not much better when you get down to it. Their only vindication is their elevated empathy. But that doeskin make them any better at economics. Think about how many people just trust their retirement to their 401k plan and have no investments outside that and their house. And they consider their house an asset.

Ok. But What about it being manipulated or perhaps I should say, yes It's great to see it rise in valuation, but how venerable is it to price swings and is the float at a high risk of Monopoly?

Whew, well I am posting in Veeky Forums aren't I. Yes all understandable points you are making user.