DNT turned out to be a scam - LOL at dnt cucks

lol at dnt cucks, who fell for this scam coin.

it was just removed from bittrex wallet and hence the massive dump, this coin is officially dead. dont fall for scams people, or end up like the dnt bag holders/ now cucks who lost thousands. this coined turned out to be a security.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/district0x/comments/6xff85/bittrex_ready_to_remove_dnt_wallet_sorry_guys_bad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bittrex had trouble adding coins because of regulations dumb ass, is this your way of trying to defend your actions selling this shit at a loss?

Bittrex said it would be taken off after the 31st. They literally said this a month ago. It means nothing. They are still reviewing it legally.

keep coping while your 3 developers keep you in the dark about everything, before they run off with your money HAHAH

Oh shiiiiit

> tfw when sold two weeks ago and I thought I was at a loss

Kek

'Twas a good project tho, real sorry for the fall

its weing removed:
reddit.com/r/district0x/comments/6xff85/bittrex_ready_to_remove_dnt_wallet_sorry_guys_bad/

Ouch.

b-buy the dip, right? h-hehehe

Absolute shitcoin

Great buy in price guys, won't see it this price again, use all this fud for your advantage

Just wait until people come home from work and see DNT down 20%. The panic sell off will be of unimaginable proportions.

Sold this at -50%.
What a start of my crypto journey. Thank god it's like 5% of my portfolio but what a fucking retard I am nevertheless. What an expensive lesson...

can't believe these kids fell for this shit. Do they even know what DNT tokens do? they give you fucking voting rights to govern the "districts", which at this point only includes a fucking meme factory. Get REKT idiots

So many weak hands, you will all be sorry

no you will be sorry for holding this piece of shit. on

If you were a developer, would you honestly put your project in the hands of NEETs? No, of course not! I would just make my own platform to create the project.

def not. It is a recipe for disaster obviously. the devs have hilariously ignorant utopian ideals

Lol at anyone who fell for this shitcoin literally no value except voting, how do you even profit?
Ok keep shilling so you can offload your bags

DEV JUST CONFIRMED QUIT AFTER BITTREX DEBACLE. SELL FAST BEFORE THE NEWS SPREADS

I can't believe the devs just quit. What the fuck is this??? That's why we need a minimal amount of regulation. Fucking scammers, the price is going to 0(x).

source?

You got a screenshot of that so I can spread this FUD?

I don't like the way the developers handled the whole Bittrix $5000 fee. You really showed THEM, didn't you DNT developers? Good job. Way to be pennywise and pound foolish.

the sigt drama has nothing on this shit show

god people are so delusional about the potential bittrex listing. its not even the devs fault. Bittrex literally has not listed anything since the SEC ruling b/c theyre afraid some of these coins can be classified as securities. DNT tokens' only purpose is voting rights. What else gives voting rights? Oh yea, stocks. This shit is not getting listed. Figure it out

>i will hold dnt into the ground for no reason

Was considering this until I saw that one of the advertised marketplaces was literally named "MemeMarket" or something.Glad I stayed away.

The bad thing about this is that its going to take some of the wind out of zrx sails

District0x and 0xProject are only related by having 0x in name. Which is what every eth address starts with. Only idiots think the two are related.

Here ya go, idiot.

lrn 2 DD

I thought the marketplaces utilized zrx. Im probably misinformed.

> not realizing district0x will be used for decentraland land auctions

Thanks for lowering the buy in price for me boys

This did not happen. It was a joke in the slack chat.

You FUD'ers are gonna get rekt

Yes, 0x is an exchange protocol. It would make sense for a token to partner with an exchange protocol so that they can have multiple ways to... Exchange their token.

Doesn't mean the value of a ZRX token has anything to do with DNT