Whats wrong with nudism?

Whats wrong with nudism?
As long as you are hygienic I see no problem to it.

It's some religious bullshit basically.

Clothes were invented because of awkward spontaneous erections

This would be all we wore if that was the case.

I always thought clothing was created as a form of protection and insulation. As civilization progressed it became a symbol of wealth to have excess materials that can be used to make nice threads. Society then came to mandate clothing as sexuality became more taboo and I forgot where I was going with this.

How about because not everybody wants to see your twig and berries?

What's wrong with showing it though? Not all people want to see an ugly man's face but their isn't laws against showing it in civil countries

If you're not wearing clothes you are not hygienic. Also if being nude was normal I would be seen as a weirdo for wearing clothes and I don't want people to see my disgusting body. Other people probably don't want to see it either

Because people who think their bodies are hot shit yet are in complete denial of the reality that everyone else sees.

>If you're not wearing a facemask you are not hygienic. Also if being barefaced was normal I would be seen as a weirdo for wearing masks and I don't want people to see my disgusting mug. Other people probably don't want to see it either
It's all rationalization.

You can be unhygienic and look ugly with clothes too, sometimes moreso

Ignore the hygienic part, I can guarantee no one wants to see my saggy ass

If you don't look like this, nobody wants to see you naked

"Males" become aware of just how puny and inferior they are to the Almighty Glourie of The Amazing Dildoni.

Men are very sex-driven, we wouldn't be able to think straight if we were exposed to naked hot chicks all the time. Religious people actually have a point on that.

That's a bit insulting to men to presume they are that uncontroably horny.

"No one" wants to see obese people but they exist and I can't help that, so why does it matter what you want to see?

The entire project of civilization is fundamentally rooted in the goal of distancing ourselves from animals.

Wearing clothing is the act of controlling your appearance independent of nature. Giving that up is basically giving up on being a person.

>The entire project of civilization is fundamentally rooted in the goal of distancing ourselves from animals.
Citation needed

Yeah, but no one wants to see obese/overweight people naked either. And looking at the bmi stats in the US and other high income countries I don't want to see them either

I think some fat people look worse clothes because it makes them look like an overfilled balloon

I don't want to share a chair after your naked ass has been on it, fucking savages.

If you think that is unsanitary that only tells me you dont wipe your ass well enough

I'm obsessive compulsive with said obsession being germ-related. I don't trust all you savages to do the same as I. Besides, my science-illiterate friend, even if you're thorough, you can't entirely eradicate the bacteria you can't see.

So stop trying to rationalize the fact you want everyone to have to gag upon seeing your fatass naked, you exhibitionist freak.

It's not and his description didn't fit "uncontrolably horny" at all. Nobody likes being distracted when he's doing something serious, even if he can deal with it.

Them looking bad doesn't make them look "worst".

You see the problem with that is that clothes are only as clean as people make them.
You dont know if someone has shat the pants they are wearing and "cleaned" it to make sure no one notices.
The only way you can smell a fart is because the fecal matter is able to filter through the pants.
Clothes and skin are only as dirty as you let them be and clothes are barely better.

Im saying I think fat people naked look better.

Define distracted.

>clothes aren't all clean either
>so let's just ditch clothes altogether amirite lol?

two wrongs don't make a right

You'd literally have to be retarded to not see how.

Ouch.

>I'm obsessive compulsive with said obsession being germ-related

Don't project your conditions onto everyone.

You're retarded for assuming that its obvious.
We dont "Try" to make ourselves different from animals, we ARE animals, to try to be different is to try to fundamentally change human nature

Im not saying to ditch clothes just to make it legal to have it simply as an option in public spaces

Why? Is not being a vector for disease too hard for you? If everyone was like me, we'd all be a lot healthier (physically, that is).

Honestly it's pretty vague. I can enjoy reading doujins and shit like that quite easily and not get hot and bothered because I ahve self-contral (and it's not even an exceptional level of it, I still have booze problems)

Honestly I think it's just a problem for people who have no self control at all where anything remotely sexy like vidya character wearing a conservative outfit with HEELS) sends them into heat.

I think the overwhelming majority of people would disagree with you.

Not really. Most folk like you heavily overestimate their level of cleanliness.

Clothes originally protected our bodies from weather and sunlight. In contemporary society, clothes are used to visually communicate status and occupation. Without clothes, how could you tell teacher from student, boss from laborer, academic from dunce, or worker from leisurer? - We would all look roughly the same.

Nudism has a place for sure, nothing's wrong with it. - Still, we wear clothes for good reasons, and people are most comfortable in them. The way people conflate nudity with dirtiness reminds me of purity and danger though.

You make a lot of sense, what I dont understand is why its illegal in most public places

Naturists use towels that they bring with them.

People who do nudism are, 99 percent of the time, people for whom clothes are really, really necessary.

This, why are all nudists people that I'd never want to see naked?

>as long as you are hygienic
That's the key phrase here. Not everyone is hygienic. Yeah, I know that I wiped my ass today, but what about the one guy who didn't?

Your body is probably discusting and if it is not you are unfair competition to other males.

Last I recall you didn't need your junk to breathe, see or a variety of other functions.

You don't need your hair or legs to breath either, so why do people show them in public?

How do you know that guy hasn't washed his clothes for the last three days?

Pretty much. East Asia is a perfect counter-example.

Nowadays chasing fashion and every single accessory you can imagine to function in the society.
Go back not even a hundred years and we couldn't even convince them to gender-separate baths and wear underwear.

That is not to say they enjoyed being nude. You were nude either because you were cleaning yourself or just too poor to afford clothing.

>Whats wrong with nudism?
nothing
obese and malformed nudists are wrong, not nudism

Not an argument rebbit

It leads to degeneracy
I once went to a nude beach with my mom and we ended up fucking on the evening of the same day

Well just think of this convenient invention: a hands free sitting towel. I call it: "pants".

Go ahead, tell us the full story.

i think it's because we're raised since birth to associate nudity with sexuality and sexuality as taboo. to completely eradicate discomfort with public nudity/sexuality we'd have to start with children.. which isn't a very good idea because children get curious and there's no actual way to talk them out of public masturbation or touching others or whatever. a lot of them can barely keep their fingers out of their mouths or their hands out of others' hair as it is.

Your genitals are pretty vulnerable. Most animals are quadrupedal and their junk is safely hidden below, at the back of the animal. Humans walk upright, making their genitals unprotected.

Nigga you what!?

Just go the Minoan way.

Go to bed, Stefan.

Clothes were invented by white people to hide certain inadequacies below the waist. If the first white explorers to Africa had been naked, there would have been no slavery. The white man would have been laughed off the continent.

It's not consider socially acceptable socially.

by the general public.

Also forget the second socially.

Please continue

Go outside and see how long you last without clothes. If it's sunny, you can't wear sunscreen forever. If it's cold, you need to wear clothes to survive. No matter what you do, you're going to need to wear clothes independent of what other people think about nudism.

Clothes are useful in almost all environments
>shoes
obvious, the support for your feet is a huge boon. Useful everywhere except a forest with soft ground and no sharp objects (ie. nowhere)
>Groin/breast coverings
Again the argument is about support. Regardless of whether people can see your junk/tits, keeping them secure and not flopping around is really helpful. I will admit however, that by these measures a groin covering has no actual use for women.
>Outerwear
essential in colder climates for survival. In favorable areas less so, but the pockets we put on everything now are really nice for storage, and I'd rather have them than not.

I guess you can say similar things about nudism as you would about veganism. You can totally do it in the right circumstances, but you really have to go out of your way to make it work.

The entire project of civilization is fundamentally rooted in the goal of distancing ourselves from animals.

Betraying your waifu and having sex with a 3DPD is basically giving up on being a person.