PSA: Most undervalued coin. This is the moon ticket

Big conference in China from 3rd to 5th
5 countries presidents to attend

Angel Investors of WaltonChain include: 5 Chinese Govt Chairmans of Chamber of Commerce. Founded by Director of $7billion company Septwolves. Former Microsoft Director on team.

Vice President of SAMSUNG is the senior adviser.

This is bringing IOT and Blockchain together.

Only 20m circulating supply. Available on Binance. This will hit 10$ before you know it.

Get in or don't get in. I don't care.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/903625357483401216
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://tech.china.com/article/20170712/2017071239958.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pretty sure investment, thank you!
This is gonna reach top10 crypto market cap, literally new NEO

SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM

SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM

SCAM
>SCAM
SCAM
>SCAM

The website is made for chinesse people who are using this SWF file to watch the embded video. Stop talking about scam you idiot...

There are three threads right now on first page.
They are full of shills (like you).
Go to the ICO section and download them if you think you're a smartass.

I don't need to download them since I can't understand chinesse so it's useless for me to watch their video.

And this token is literraly mooning, this is normal that a lot of people are doing thread about it. It can be the next NEO since the supply is really low (20 millions).

Lots of Walton shilling today...

When I made this post it was at .80 and now is at 1.35.

Read the white paper and come back instead of calling it a scam just because you don't know anything about it.

thank you, bought it at 1$, this is easy 30x mid term investment

ok confirmed paid shills first time using Veeky Forums same fag typed to different msgs doesn't understand how ID's work

at least be creative with your planned shilling you sound like fucking robots

Every wall getting eaten through like it's nothing. Every. Single. One.

Discord p&d, careful guys. Dont bite

This is going to at least 600

It allll returns to nothinggg

Nice just bought 100k

hahah true. absolutely pathetic...

Proof ? I see lots of 1 time posters calling this shit organized PnD since 4 hours and not a single screenshot posted to back it.
The pump seems legit, the price surge basically corresponds to the twitter announcement and the publication in english of their website and whitepaper, also only really big BTC whales could do that and they are too busy with the bitcoin skyrocketting to bother with this.

Looks like FUD from people who missed the train, pretty sad desu

HAHAHHAH Caught red handed

SCAM COIN AVOID!!!

Damn hope it goes up some more. Bought in at 1.80. Lost 75 dollars now. Feels bad. :(

>reddit

Total supply is 100m. On Bitcointalk someone already pointed out the fact that devs are dumping. Edit: And the Samsung guy is a nobody, the only results for his name on google are these shills. "Vice President" is a meaningless title. He might as well be Employee #123456 Edit2: Waltoncoin isn't even attending the conference, a company that "sponsored" them is: twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/903625357483401216

If any of you fudders looked at their team....its packed with ultra qualified professionals from china and korea.

This thing is gonna be huge

s-surre never heard that said about a coin ever

Lol faggot boys

wow wtf there is nothing about the vice president online even on chinese google...

I BOUGHT AT 275 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH MY WALTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

You are right about the conference.
However the coin team is legit:
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://tech.china.com/article/20170712/2017071239958.html

Also from what I know the team only owns owns 10% of the coins (so 10 millions) and 25 are in circulation from the first ico, I struggle to find about the 75 millions others though.

He's actually Korean I think. I've searched up his Chinese name as well but can't really find anything.

The name is chinese tho lol wtf scam coin?

So why does logistics need the blockchain. That's what I'm hung up on with this whole concept. Companies already successfully use RFID for logistics without blockchain technology. At least I assume that's their market I can't even fully tell, but it just seems like the solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

金锡基
That's his name in Chinese. First name translates to Kim. Dunno about his last.

buy the dip! its going back up!! woooo 2.25 tonight!

i guess your smarter than 9 nerds with Phd's

>but it just seems like the solution to a problem that doesn't exist.
cryptocurrency in a nutshell

"oh thats a great already in action idea lets just do that but its blockchain so its better and u control it and shit and its secure and shit!!"

Lmao nailed it.

So at $1.60 (roughly current price) the market cap is $32 million, right?