"Stay away from bitcoin and ethereum — they are complete garbage"

marketwatch.com/story/stay-away-from-bitcoin-its-complete-garbage-2017-06-15

COINFAGS BTFO
Sums up 99% of crypto "investors" perfectly. I'm a proud no coiner and even my understanding of the complex innerworkings behind bitcoin and the blockchain is far superior to yours you faggots. Which is why I am staying the fuck away.

Enjoy your ponzi scheme

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/stay-away-from-bitcoin-its-complete-garbage-2017-06-15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>proud no coiner

>boomers talking shit

Bet that author thinks the market is a good, trustworthy place to park your dollars too

They are complete garbage.

Just because something is given value doesn't mean it is not apiece of shit compared to many other coins.

nice, just bought 100k!

i just made $400 doing nothing and cashed out safely youre the loser?!?!?!

Lazy click grabbing article. Crypto needs adoption on a large scale. It's hard to do that with it being new technology. The aim is to have instant peer to peer transactions. That's not a simple task. Currently we wait for banks to wire shit or credit cards which takes days. That's not good but we're used to it.

Do you not like money OP?

I started April and already up 5x

So much hard work.

>it hasn't reached its full potential so it's worthless
Meanwhile those who bought Amazon stock in 1999, taking a RISK, are rolling in cash
I just don't get these boomers who wait till somethings at their peak untill they think it's a worthy investment. Is imaging the world being different too hard for them?

>not taking part in this decade's biggest bull market because of some uninformed boomer's opinion

look at this losers other articles:

want-to-win-the-powerball-these-numbers-come-up-more-than-others-2017-08-22

women-in-the-marijuana-business-face-a-grass-ceiling-2017-08-31

sad!

Brett wrote this during the crash in June. Ask him now how many btc he owns

>"women-in-the-marijuana-business-face-a-grass-ceiling"
kek

Ok well I'm a brainlet dropout who made 125% return over the past 3 months so who's the stupid one now?

this is what missing the gravy train for the 100th time looks like

>blockchain is a valuable technology that will revolutionize blah blah blah
>therefore, you should hold individual coins that use this technology hoping that they appreciate in value against USD, instead of actually investing in blockchain tech or companies that utilize it!
coiner logic

Hahahah what a faggot

>june 15
>being proud of listening to retards and missing out on money
COPE
O
P
E

>marketwatch.com/story/stay-away-from-bitcoin-its-complete-garbage-2017-06-15

AHAHAHAHAHAHA - nocoiner BTFO

Faggot, you think you can invest in ethereum itself? Bitcoin COMPANY? You don't understand shit, which is why you're staying poor. I'm at $200k (From $2k that is), starting to cash out at $1m. Will leave a $1m in cryptos.

That's how you invest in the company, you buy their coin, fucking nocoiner.

>coiners only measure value of currencies in USD

Lol no

The sooner you die the better.

>invest 10k
>make 1mil under a year
>alpha nocoiners continue to call you a brainlet
its not a life worth living, goodbye Veeky Forums

im fucking awful at crytpo and still managed to increase my portfolio x2 in 3 weeks, your a mug for not investing desu.

>Invest in stocks for two years, 15% return in a bull market
>In crypto for two years, made a 2500% return in a bull bear bull cycle.

Stay poor

>marketwatch.com/story/stay-away-from-bitcoin-its-complete-garbage-2017-06-15
>American writer and journalist
>Brett Arends's stories. I blog about how to succeed in business without really trying.
LMFAO

Same. I'm terrible at trading and only seem to buy at the very peak but I still have made money. Buy and hold BTC is the only thing that works for me.

He does have a good point.

What’s the purpose of bitcoin? It makes no sense to use it as a currency, so whats the point?

LMFAOOOO

lol who is behind marketwatch? - NYTimes? wallstreet journal?
boys who dont know whats comein

market watch is the CNN of financial news.

I've taken 100 to 100k since June. I love those who scoff at crypto, they'll be buying our bags when it's too late.

I invested 20k in cryptos, cashed out 25k, and still have 100k left. how does that make you feel OP? is this what it feels like to be a ponzi victim? feels fine 2bh.

>posting tim heidecker

LMFAOOOOOO

what a salty fuck, someone should tell him about espers on yobit

>Some Wall Street shill trying to protect his dinosaur banker friends from the crypto meteor
Good luck with that

Well said, idiots will bleed soon

>grass ceiling

Oh so he writes for the onion

money laundering

>what's the purpose of am open, international, decentralized currency in an era where society constantly obsesses over globalization and free trade?

Uh...

welll...what is it?