>majority of people believe in one of its religions
>ideas dominant on all continents
>has more contributions than all other "humans" put together
heh...nothin personnel subhumans. thank me later

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bactria–Margiana_Archaeological_Complex
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3559847/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And nowadays all those countries are a bunch of irrelevant shitholes. What's your point?

steals and claims as owns*

More like just a tiny circle around iraq

Yeah, before they were replaced by Arabs.

Gauls invented soap.

But now they are all Muslims with: "I'm right, you not so Allah akbar my friend."

Leave Veeky Forums and never come back.

Bad thread and you should feel bad for making it

>summerfags

>hurrr i dont like that
>hurr my fee fees
Summer is here to stay

b8 any poster below me is a retard

>cant provide any counterfacts
>doesnt like it so it must be fake
Nice non-argument

>trigonometry
Greek
>invents caravans
Indo-European
>invents metallurgy
Indo-Euriopean too in fact QUINTESSENTIALLY INDO-EUROPEAN

BRAAAAAAAP

When did Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia or Libya invent all that precisely?

Last time I checked they were less advanced than their South European neighbours before the Phoenicians educated them

>>invents metallurgy
Indo-Euriopean too

Lol what?

First Copper smelting was attested in Anatolia and in the Balkans (Vinca culture) which was Pre indoeuropean, first bronze objects are attested in the Near East so they were made by Semitic people and other Non IE Middle Easterners, same thing with iron which is first attested in Pre-Hittite (probably Hurrian and Assyrian) Anatolian sites and in other parts of the Near East such as Mesopotamia and Syria, so stop wewuzzing, the only thing PIE ever came up with was the spooked wheel

It's nonsensical to consider this place a single region before the islamic conquests. What did ancient Afghanistan have to do with ancient Yemen? Jack shit. And while we're at it, what did Afghanistan invent? Camel fucking and pedophilia?

>And while we're at it, what did Afghanistan invent?

They had a civiliziation with proto cities since 2300 bc, contemporary to the Sumerians and the IVC in fact they had similar dresses and traded with them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bactria–Margiana_Archaeological_Complex

>be ahead of europe for atleast 5000 years
>turn into a complete shithole with no hope of ever catching up in just 500 years

>Soap
Invented by Babylon

>Trigonometry
Invented by Babylon

>Caravan
Invented by early Middle Eastern civilizations for long-distance trade

>Balkans (Vinca culture) which was Pre indoeuropean
this.
Oldest copper site world wide is in Serbia, some mountain.

Half of those things were done in MENA, by the forebears of modern Europeans

The actual distribution of these inventions.

It's because they were white back then

This
>In the Old World, the first metals smelted were tin and lead. The earliest known cast lead beads were found in the Çatal Höyük site in Anatolia (Turkey), and dated from about 6500 BC, but the metal may have been known earlier.

Don't forget that the spoked wheel was an alteration of the middle eastern potters wheel with added spokes.

Why is Pakistan grouped in with these civilizations?

>invents organized religion

And then fucks itself into barbarism and irrelevance with it

Bronze probably predates the emergence of semetic languages by centuries.

probably a map of rashidun empire

Bronze, Iron, Steel, and every other alloys are Indo-European.

They should be great men nowadays if those cycle are true

Actually fixed it

iron isn't an alloy illiterate

They're all middle eastern inventions you wewuzzing retards

>history board
>talks about current day
lol

Not really

I never understood why this subject is always so contentious. The Middle East, historically, is the most important place on the planet. While else has nearly every empire that has ever existed fought for power over the region. Also the area's inhabitants are descendants of some of the greatest populations in history as well. As Science has proven.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3559847/

>while each population shows evidence of connections with expansions that now define the Middle East, Africa, and Europe, many of the populations in the Middle East show distinctive mtDNA and Y-haplogroup characteristics that indicate long standing settlement with relatively little impact from and movement into other populations.

Let's not let modern context ruin historical discussions. This is Veeky Forums after all not /pol/.

Ancient middle easterners were indo european though

They're in the "hard times create strong men" phase
>Homelands suck because imperialism and/or mongols
>Immigrating into Europe
>The only group of immigrants who can inexpensively arrive into Europe en masse due to geography
>Home countries are bordering so not hard to retain cultural links
>Outbreeding the locals
>Average euro doesn't want them there
>Massive amounts of unofficial discrimination

>I never understood why this subject is always so contentious.
It doesn't fit the white supremacist narrative. How can they be the master race while living in mudhuts while Middle Eastern people build everything and have to bring civilization to them
>Let's not let modern context ruin historical discussions. This is Veeky Forums after all not /pol/.
Veeky Forums started off as Veeky Forums and /tv/ with dates, they were able to deal with the tides of /pol/ for almost a year, now it is too late. The two most cancerous boards: /pol/ and /int/ combined to overrun Veeky Forums by sheer numbers.

how ancient, which middle easterners?
>inb4 Persians

WE

HOL UP

yer a faggot harry

Imperialism and mongol conquest is long over country like south korea,hong kong, singapore do better after imperialism .

The western civilization has bypassed hem by 14th century.Those region are also under greek,roman ,byzantine empire and it flourished under it back during middle ages .So no imperialism isn't an excuse for today's situation.It sure take a long time from 14th century till 2017 and it get worse these days with the exception of gulf states

Is he Yacub?

seriously, and all these polfags trying to warp history in any way to make the ME look bad because they dont give a fuck about history except when it confirms their modern political views. Don't even try OP, this board is a pathetic shithole that's been overrun and lost months ago. it's just an echo chamber of Africa and racebait threads

>bypassed hem by 14th century
Because of said Mongol annihilation of 90% of population, where countries like Iran wouldn't come back to pre-mongol level until the 19th century. Yes, historical events do have reverberations that can be felt to this day.
>Singapore and Hong Kong
Two cities benefiting off geography and border with China, not nation-states. Fundamental false equivalency.
>South Korea
Colonized by Japan, who helped bring it into the modern-age, and didn't genocide the people there. That's the difference, places like Egypt were literally plundered, whereas Korea was actually developed.
>those region
They actually flourished more under Islam and before they were conquered, because that's antiquity not the modern day. For instance, Egyptian development was harmed by the Romans and Greeks siphoning off food from Egypt and the only reason the cities of Rome and Byzantium got as big as they did, was because of the food coming from Egypt.

Maybe because it's you know in the middle of everything, and thus is able to absorb the technological flow from all corners, whereas someone in iberia can only get tech from the east, there's only ocean to the west.

Are you retarded or an autist

It's okay if you say answer both

>you share a board for discussing history with this person
>you can't even fathom where to start explaining how retarded he is without starting at the most basic level and elaborating to point where you might as well write a book

This is not your safe space, nigger.

It's seems like it's pathetic polfaggots safe space now when they autisticly screeching at any basic historical knowledge being discussed that goes against their delusional narratives. The rope is waiting friend

Woah bugs... slow down on the carrots

If you didn't already know,steel production in East Africa has been confirmed to have taken place as early as 1400 bc

>Because of said Mongol annihilation of 90% of population
They got Iran and Afghanistan. They were repelled in Syria and gave up.

We're not just talking about any middle easterners though,as there indeed has been a fuckton of cultures and ethnicities there.Yea,granted the Kurds and the Persians,and Armenians (and the hittites,if anatolia is actually middle eastern) are indo european.But their contributions as middle easterners are a fraction compared to the contributions of everyone else in the middle east.Last I heard,the Arabs,Sumerians,Egyptians,Canaanities and Hebrews weren't Indo-european

What the fuck are you talking about

Have you ever heard of the fertile crescent

We Wuz Cultured

>We use memes to substitute an argument against basic historical knowledge for anyone who doesn't use image boards narratives to form their worldviews and autisticly schreech when having to face the cure from their delusions, aka the obvious truth

>It doesn't fit the white supremacist narrative.
this board is for discussing history not to reiterate played out pol memes

nobody here cares about your board drama

either this thread is making a point against islam and arabs or is the supreme WE thread

great argruement there user, you really proved it all wrong

They genocided: Turkey, Iran , Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Syria, and all of Central Asia. I know you don't know much, but cities like Baghdad, Bukhara, Damascus, Lahore, Ray, and Samarkand, were all some of the largest and most important cities of the world, let alone the Islamic one. Once again, losing these key cities, set the Muslims back more than half a millennium in population and prosperity alone.
>repelled
In Palestine, not Syria.

but he is absolutely right, user. Also, these are not black countries.

how is it a WE thread?

oh thanks my man, but ones doesn't really needs many words to prove drâa-tafilalet is piggy riding the extinct sumeria

>this emotional
>this retarded
>can't even produce a coherent sentence

i got btfo right

very useless post.

Hardly anybody in this thread has made significant attack or defense of Islam. We are looking at the region from a historical perspective and discussing its fall, as well as the steps towards recovery. And obviously Islam and Religion are a significant part of the MEs history.

>discussing its fall
Cosidering OP's list. At what year would you place that fall into darkness?

OP's list contains Islamic inventions and there are many more inventions not on this list.

It's so true though, the middle east is fundamental to modern society even still today, the first empires to ever exist in the old world were in Mesopotamia, not even europe (after colonization and imperialism) influenced the world as much as them, partly because the middle east influenced europe indirectly and directly for centuries

I do want to mention however one thing, I think more regions in the Mediterranean should be included (am excited to see Anatolia there) like gaul, rome, and greece, the Mediterranean sea and the land surrounding in my opinion was more advanced than the lands beyond, see egypt, the Phoenicians, rome, carthage, israel, babylon, pontus, selucids, greece, and even persia and the arabs all on the Mediterranean (though some were not initially)

You could maybe lose some of the regions in the east but I dont want to discredit the indo-persian people, india and them were also incredibly advanced

Fewer inventions made after the Mongol Invasion for sure. Same thing with China.

The modern world would be nonexistent without the huge amounts of intercontinenal trade made possible by the middle east and the silk road.I see all these poltards talking about "muh masterrace" and "muh western civilization" when most of western civilization has just been a development of stuff stolen from east Asia and the middle east.And surely Asians have taken shit from europe too.The point is that this vast network made anywhere it touched prosperous (either eventually or for a time).Poltards also always talk about "muh niggers are inferior theyve always lived in huts" but they forget about places like Timbuktu and Aksum and Magadishu

You didn't answer the question
>islamic inventions
What? is the printing press a Christian invention now?

OP's list is implying a superiority beyond empires an legacies, something more biological. There was wars and devastation before the year zero too. I don't see how an invasion that ended 700 year ago affects the intellectual proficiency of, let's say, the very wealthy modern Arabia and Quatar.

That's wrong.

This is also very wrong.

Indo-Iranians/Iranics have been in area for over 3000 years, are you dismissing them? Elamites might not be Indo-Europeans but they sure as hell aren't Semitics, neither are Sumerians for that matter.

I certainly agree that /pol/tards have no place here, they view history through a lens of weird racial theories that only exist because europe accidentally conquered the world (and just make them feel good)

But i still remain that I think that map should include the Mediterranean (or at least the parts east of france) after all you used the example of the silk road, which existed in half to rome, and you mentioned axum, which was relevant because it bordered egypt (a Mediterranean country)

I guess in reality multiple areas on Earth "invented" civilization on their own, China and egypt and the indus river people and the people in norte chico and people in mesopotamia all created revolutionary governments, innovative agricultural techniques, advancements in medicine, philosophically adept religions, and timeless cultures

There is something very off with putting one of 2 countries/cultures/races that can put a man in the space in 2017 together with countries/cultures/races whose government behead people over witchcraft in 2017

That guy made zero allusions towards Semitics in his post, nor has anyone else claimed that. You literally made up a strawman and attacked it.

Are you dumb? I didn't attack him nor put words in his mouth. I questioned him. Writing something like "inb4 Persians" certainly implicates a possibility of downplaying and handwaving. And even my response to him wasn't a strawman.

You could see all of this from the reply chain in fact.

>no argument, just feelings
>comparing a nation of more than 1 billion people to a group of many times smaller nations
>current year argument

Am I interacting with a retard? Why would you even mention Semitics when that guy only claimed "how ancient, which middle easterners", what kind of moron though process did you have?. Again, you made up a strawman when most words of your post have to deal with Semitics, something no one before you mentioned.

>Am I interacting with a retard?
Well a mirror would certainly let you know. Again, you don't know what a strawman is.

>china is immune to the mongol trauma just because
>not being millions pushed the middle easterns into brutal barbarism
>OP didnt packed the whole middle easterns as a pseudo ethno-nation
>OP's point ins't an apology to current year muslims
If you need easier language just say it user.

Are you a retard? I'm pretty sure that "guy" is actually you on top of which the caveat here is
>inb4 Persians which gets fucking addressed. A strawman is attacking someone for what they didn't say, not adding exposition on a statement that's already being fucking addressed.

Lmao, you're a little bitch with no perspective if you think these are hard times.

>>china is immune
No, China recovered because of a massive population. A nation of one billion people will afford the means to go to space
>OP didnt
Correct, he didn't. He made no mention of religion, let alone a nation. He only pointed out where these inventions come from, anything more is your insecurities and projection.
>current year apology
Because something triggers your idiotic mind, an invention from 1000 years ago is an apology?

Who has it harder than middle easterners today?

Are you fucking retarded? I keep pointing out that the majority of your post dealt with Semitics. What kind of an autist are you when you are mentioning something I didn't even disagree with? My whole point is about the odd inclusion of Semitics in your post.

subsaharan africans, Venezuelans, native mesoamericans (aztecs and icans dissent)

>Lmao,

Coming from a NEET cuck with anime pillows who resides in one of the safest and prosperous nations, yes, life is not difficult in the slightest, hence your degeneracy. Protip: Autists can't imagine anything but their own life.

However, for a refugee fleeing wars and death, going through starvation and peril just to make it to moderately better refugee camps with lack of electricity, food, shelter, but at least it's less likely you'll die.

Are you fucking retarded? I keep pointing out you completely mixed up what the context of my response is. What kind of autist are you when you are incapable of seeing that? My whole point is you are a blind moron.

>this level of butthurt and autism
>just repeat what was said because no explanation for your stupidity

>this level of butthurt and autism
>just repeat what was said because you have no rebuttal but try to get the last word in edge wise because you are a super autist who doesn't know how context or actual fallacies work
Here's the (You) again.