So, the /pol/ Jewish control scheme is a load of shit obviously...

So, the /pol/ Jewish control scheme is a load of shit obviously, but it is no lie that Jews always manage to become prominent and powerful members of society, far more percentage wise than others. Why is this? Genuinely curious.

Also another related question: Why do Jews seem to get outcasted and scapegoated throughout European history i.e poisoning water wells etc, why them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHNqA2l4w08
youtube.com/watch?v=a6wmDBz8H_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>yeah sure jews are rich and powetful but they couldn't POSSIBLY be colluding with each other and working together to further their tribal interests...right guys? r-right?
don't worry you will swallow the redpill in whole eventually

>So, the /pol/ Jewish control scheme is a load of shit obviously, but it is no lie that Jews always manage to become prominent and powerful members of society, far more percentage wise than others. Why is this? Genuinely curious.
Jews have mobile careers, doctors, lawyers, film makers, they've never been able to have immobile careers because they had to move around a lot and now its just their tradition.

>Why do Jews seem to get outcasted and scapegoated throughout European history i.e poisoning water wells etc, why them?
A religious minority whose religion also claims that yours (Christianity or Islam) is wrong and false, they also do strange things and have strange habits. Oh and you also happen to owe money to them as well as half the town because they're the only people allowed to loan money, so when things get a bit tough, its a good opportunity to "wipe out" that loan you have to pay back.

My redpill was in reverse, I use to be a /pol/tard until I realized that all Jewish people getting together and having control of the world was just silly, and there are no real "global elites" somehow ruling everybody. Extremely rich and powerful corporations maybe but not Jews ruling over human society like some kind of demigods

For the same reason that Lebanese, Indian, Japanese, and a million other diaspora communities do well.

Because they have a strong cultural emphasis on education and career advancement relative to the more secure native cultures.

Global elites don't exist?

kek you have a room temperature iq

I'm not /pol/ but how could you think there aren't extremely rich and powerful people in the world pushing things around for their benefit?

They're also nepotistic.

Not him but considering that he said
>Extremely rich and powerful corporations maybe
he obviously just worded his previous sentence badly.

being prominent in Hollywood like in the old days is on par with being prominent in organised crime.

Yes I absolutely do

>mobile careers?
what the fuck does this even mean? a lawyer and doctor can work in one location his whole life

that's a hard assessment to make. nepotism and emphasis on advancement and education might well be indistinguishable from each other. For example, if there is huge in group pressure to succeed, that is going to make you part of a cohort of a highly educated in group and naturally if your all at the top your going to favor each other and stick out for one another.

They were banned from land ownership for 1,000 years during which land was the only legitimate form of wealth, when the aristocracy and church ruled, and the only people doing kind of okay were the few small yeomen and the burghers pursuing trade in town.

Well, they couldn't be yeomen because no land, but they could get a 10 century head start on the Capitalist mode of production because they had no other option than starve or convert.

Amazingly, after 1,000 years of living this way, after the entire rest of the world swung around to being dominated by Capital, Jews were extremely well suited and habituated to a mode of production based on owning and expanding ever greater amounts of Capital, even when starting with nothing.

But TL;DR: It's a massive conspiracy and they drink the blood of Christian infants.

>what the fuck does this even mean? a lawyer and doctor can work in one location his whole life
And they can pack up and move to another town and start working there if they need to. That's what it means.

This is the kind of answer I was looking for

>Why is this?
Nepotism mostly

Not him but yes there are, but it's really not a conspiracy or anything. People in charge being dicks is nothing new, it's kind of the standard.

Jews are a nepotistic parasite that leech off a host population.

High IQ allows them to be successful. It's really simple if you think about it.

>High IQ allows them to be successful. It's really simple if you think about it.
*germanic screeching*

>a /pol/tard until I realized that all Jewish people getting together and having control of the world was just silly
You have either a moron, or have never been on /pol/.

>and there are no real "global elites" somehow ruling everybody
Moron.

Gee, does that mean those PRC memebers were jews the whole time???

Jews have traditionally never owned land as they can't pack land into suitcases and flee the country whenever the next inevitable pogrom happens.

Unironically smart

So, basically, capitalism was a mistake.

The redpill is far worse actually, it's not a meticulously calculated global conspiracy, it's just a bunch of Jews in position of power plunging the world into total chaos and despair because they're literally mentally ill and incapable of comprehending the damage they're causing. The former scenario would actually be preferable because it means they could've been reasoned with, which clearly is not the case. They exist to just mindlessly destroy. If you don't believe me, look at what Jew leftists are doing in Israel - to their fellow Jews. Promotion of homosexuality, feminism and racial inclusion, they're destroying even themselves.
The Jews are Azathoth.

>mobile careers

.as opposed to you know butchers and smiths who are location based only. The fuck are you rambling about man

>the /pol/ Jewish control scheme is a load of shit obviously
>Jews always manage to become prominent and powerful members of society, far more percentage wise than others
That is the jewish conspiracy you faggot. If you can't admit that after what you just said then you're an intellectual coward.

>Tribal interests

tribalism
ˈtrʌJbəlJz(ə)m/
noun
noun: tribalism
the behaviour and attitudes that stem from strong loyalty to one's own tribe or social group

>they're destroying even themselves
4 dimensional dreidel. Too complicated for your goy mind

I'm not talking about islam, I'm talking about shit like this.

AVERAGE BLACK AMERICAN IQ:
>85
AVERAGE WHITE AMERICAN IQ:
>100
AVERAGE JEWISH AMERICAN IQ:
>115

THE SAME IQ DISPARITY THAT EXISTS BETWEEN BLACKS AND WHITES EXISTS BETWEEN WHITES AND JEWS. JEWS ARE THE WHITE MAN, TO THE WHITE MAN. THE SUCCESS OF THE HEBREW NATION ATTESTS TO THE SUPERIORITY OF EAST & WEST ASIANS. EUROPEANS HATE WHEN ASIANS COME INTO THEIR COUNTRIES AND MAKE THEM FEEL INFERIOR. WE SEE THIS OVER AND OVER IN HISTORY.

neither was I, your goy mind cannot fully comprehend it. They have infiltrated and pacified all Islamic countries anyway.

>Jews are playing 1488D backgammon by faggotizing and feminizing their population
Nope. You're not rational evil, you're chaotic evil.

>not putting on the appearance of a western degenerate society of jews to fool westerners
>not realizing that's literally less than a percent of a percent of Israelis even close to that
>not realizing the controlled opposition
>not realizing this doesn't affect the Israelis in any real way
Dumb Goy, this is why you're losing

>we are only pretending to be retarded

>not an argument
These people were gay anyway, open or closeted doesn't matter. As long as the demographics are good and population is increasing, and yours are definitely not goy.

Turns out if you support your kids after they become adults instead of kicking them out like trailer trash, they tend to become more successful.

Sasuga, nip-kun.

The conspiracy is that they're all cooperating to shut out the goys or something like that.

traditionally, the smartest jews, no matter if they were rich or poor, were encouraged to become rabbis, & were then married into the wealthy jewish families, usually in the west.

whereas the christians, would find the smartest boys, make them into priests, & effectively kill off their blood line..

so after a couple thousand years of doing this, it could possibly explain why jews are so prominent today

this

>Dumb Goy, this is why you're losing
>losing
So you have declared war on the rest of humanity?

>Why is this? Genuinely curious.

Covenant with God.

youtube.com/watch?v=DHNqA2l4w08

youtube.com/watch?v=a6wmDBz8H_Q

This.

Only on the most evil of all mankind. The rest are not inherently evil and may live in servitude.

Very very very long family lines.

>So, the /pol/ Jewish control scheme is a load of shit obviously

Why does it OBVIOUSLY seem like a load of shit?

Are you just trying to sound like a good goy sensible smart guy who doesn't believe anything remotely controversial?

>the /pol/ Jewish control scheme is a load of shit obviously

Yeah, who dare anyone suggest that a disproportionately powerful group of people might be using its power to advance its collective interests which do not coincide with the collective interests of the rest of the people? That's absolutely crazy, everyone knows that individuals who belong to the same ethnic group never cooperate, and they couldn't possibly use deception to help each other!

*how dare