MONACO (MCO) - Update

Just a lil Info 4 u : MCO will go up to 200% - 300%

the next 2+/-0.5 days :)

take your chance, we have reached the current bottom, chart looks really good, the next moon mission is imminent if u ask me.

Love u, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6xec9b/investors_taking_action_visiting_office_of/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nobody asked you.

nope

Where are the Visa cards?
Your coin has 0 value. monaco doesn't even need a coin. You're just getting scammed by Monaco.

Matter of fact, ITS NOT EVEN A COIN ITS AN ASSET.

I BOUGHT AT FUCKING 20 CAUSE OF SCREENSHOT user AND SOLD AT 13 AND IT KEEPS DIPPING

TokenCard LIVESTREAM NOW ONLINE:

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6xec9b/investors_taking_action_visiting_office_of/

See u on on the moon :)

i but 400$ in. Very sure it will go up. Probabilities spreak for my guess.
Have a look at the chart.

That's not info. That's not even a rumour. That's just shill.

Yeah i mean : why should this professional produkt that already has proven huge success and request ever go up, again ..r-r-r-ight ?

Fuck you, shitlord. Back up your claims or find yourself a rope.

What exactly do you call huge success, quality product? Facing legal threats from fucking VISA for illegally using their logo?

buy my expensive shitcoin bags hehe xd :) ) )

t. OP

Enjoy when the team gets sued into Oblivion for illegally using and marketing the visa trademark for their own product

You are an impatient creep who knows nothing. It's a security not an asset you dumb fuck.

My ass is still bleeding from the first time they fucked me

someone explain this.
he started dumping at the lowest point in the past days
he dumped 101 btc worth at moanco at this price

whaT?????

and its actually being sold

> "they fucked me"

u mean u bought in at the top like an idiot.

well see this is the chance to do things the opposite tis time

> "no"

still havend learnd the lesson, still haveent connected the dots.
dear oh dear .... :/

who is (((he))) ? who are u speaking about ?
( honest question; not getting it :| )

I mean can't he just sell smaller amounts at higher spikes and get so much more money... ?
What the fuck is this?
That sellorder is at 78 btc now.

This sellorder.

yep i just saw it.
it's at 35.8 BTX right now

maybe it's that guy here ^^ ... like an idiot

You do know multiple sell orders are accumulated for a certain value right? Or are you too retarded?

*BTC ofc ...typo

Good news from Kris the ceo: they are not cutting corners like tenshit and tokenfuck
--------------------------
we don't work with Wavecrest, so it doesn't affect us at all, it affects TenX, Xapo and such. People are misinterpreting this as a cryptocurrency issue. This is completely misinformed. The story is about crossborder issuing. I.e. you have a deal with Visa Europe, but you are shipping cards to Hong Kong, Singapore and Australia, which impacts revenue of Visa Asiapac. It works the same between other regions. They have different teams and separate P&Ls and they HATE IT WITH PASSION. So congrats to TenX and other guys on stepping on people's toes. Visa is a LARGE CORPORATE. Very different dynamics comparing to startup world. You need to understand this environment to get things done, cutting corners is just not the way to go.

Nice try kris
Stop with this copypasta. No one is going to buy your bags.

By the way MCO's CFO is ex mastercard so thats more good news.

No it isn't.
It just neans MasterCard threw him out.
It's a bad news.

I dont give a fuck if you invest in MCO. Im just telling the people that are and actually care about MCO. get fucked kid.

stop your fudding bullshit why are you even in this thread? you must work with one of the competitors. you have no proof the cfo was kicked out of mastercard youre just being a piece of shit that deserves to die. i hope you get run over by a bus.

>people who already bought a coin shill it to death
>newfags buy at ATH
>pajeet catches any bags he can at the very bottom
and the cycle starts again

i appreciate all the info, bro. dont get distracted or even affected by troll vibes.
look at how the thread started. i literally just point some potentially good nows ut for biz. bit biz seems to have a bad day today it seems. biz needs fresh tampon, methinks ^^

Nope. Actually I bought in at 0.003 BTC after a 22% drop thinking it will correct, and it didn't.

ok sorry i wont do it again.

Samefag

someone explain what this person meant
how do so many people sell at that exact amount, makes no sense

>>pajeet catches any bags he can at the very bottom

sooo : pajeet gonna make money; i assume he will sell at alltime high and had over his bads for good money to newfags.
way to do things.

not sure what u trying to acccomplish there, since obviously u 4got to change your id. failt attempt to samefag there.

However : that sellwall has already disappeared.

that sellwall night simply be ppl,, that FUD and wanna sell, since they belive shit's donna go down. some ppl think it's only gonna go down from there.

some thing, it's gonna go up ( like me )

>This coin is a scam because I personally lost money