How do we market crypto to women?

How do we market crypto to women?

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalmale.com/
forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/57981/the-effect-of-hypergamy-on-white-birthrates
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chadcoin

get some very good looking male instagram celebrities/models to market it. This is in 2020 though when we dump our bags to them

Women cant understand money, why will on crypto?

They don't have to understand.

>implying they'll be able to understand it

by telling them other women are doing it, simple

>implying anyone on biz understands crypto

Equalicoin.
Women who invest never have to work again and can stay home and love and take care of their family.
Coin stack held gets doubled if she gets married.
Coin stack held doubles again after having 2-3 kids.
Coin stack triples if no divorce after 25 years.
Dividends paid out on each successfully educated and employed kid.

Slogan: "Take the challenge of the hardest and most rewarding job you'll ever do." or some shit like that.

there, now someone go develop this crypto and never let them know that the coin value will never go above 1 sat.

All my little sister watches on youtube is makeup tutorials and white boy daily vlogs. lock in one of those markets

Dis, they are followers, cant do some nobody does.

With purchases and displays of affection, I mean frivolous spending of wealth

SephoraCoin

We understand chars, isnt dat what matters??

It's not rocket science to understand blockchain, understand the technology of the coin itself requires a higher IQ -- but that just involves reading.

This.

Women are only good at spending (men's) money, whether directly or through government taxation.

A TrumpCoin will definitely get their attention

Wew Lad, careful with that idea. Something like that might just start fixing the economy as diversity quotas become irrelevant and companies start hiring the best people for the job because all the inverted peni-beings stay home and have a family instead.

need a pos - proof of shoes coin
the coin works on a proof of stake manner, but when you reach enough from that you automatically get credited for a new pair of shoes that's sent to you

Have you seen all those news reports about women getting a man's job or becoming rich like it's something special?

That's what we need. A poster girl that became "financially independent" with BTC. All them girly talk shows will pay her to appear on live TV.

Name one male dominated thing that got better once introduced to women?

Threadender

I used to believe the memes you guys say but I keep seeing more and more males that are married posting here and other places that end up losing a shit ton of money being retarded. It seems women are more responsible with money.

We don't.

Why would you want to give women financial independence? We've seen what that does.

scarce money that you already hold a lot of

why do you want to screw this up?
women are the shit coins of humans

There isn't one. Women lower the standard of every field they enter. Actually there are things women are better at, such as getting breast cancer, spending other people's money, bleeding from their genitals, chatting, snacking, making men become alcoholics, studying ways to trap men, shoplifting, welfare fraud. That's all I can think of at the moment.

wut

Literally just tell them they can make money doing nothing. Bitches love money

Amen.

And gaining weight, just thought of that one.

empathy would the most obvious desu. Men are built for that pussy shit. But ironically men are more likely to help you when you are in a jam...mmmm

And voting for the wrong candidate, just thought of that one.

Didn't like a lot of women vote Trump?

Men are not build*

Sorry forgot to check them Satanic trips
C H E C K E D

roughly 50% of white educated women did. I believe that was the article but could be wrong. Certainly most women would vote for any woman over trump besides hillary. Just like blacks for any black

leave them in the dust

My girlfriend is already into it

That's...actually a really interesting idea.

rationalmale.com/

Save yourself a lot of trouble.

$chadcoin on waves platform sirs

>shilling shitcoins

"hurr durr women are inferior because they spend other people's money"

Amazing idea.

dont

forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/57981/the-effect-of-hypergamy-on-white-birthrates

>How do we market crypto to women?
We fucking don't. The women who are in crypto (Stephanie Murphy, Amanda B. Johnson, Tatiana Whatsherass, etc WGAF) are annoying.

I love drilling the puss, but I don't need to try and break down crypto for dumb thots.

That makes me depressed. Voting for a woman because you are one too is really stupid. Putting a woman in charge of the most powerful nation in the world because muh vagina boggles my mind. And the most corrupt woman in the world at that.

I hate women and dont want them anywhere near muh cryptos
Bitches will come sooner than we like. They ALWAYS come once they smell the money or the opportunity to harvest attention.
Lets just enjoy the time we have without these cunts.

You guys are all a bunch of newfags. Woman here, been in cryptos since 2011. Mt.Gox fucked me up a lil bit but overall Crypto has made my bank account moon.

It's sad that you're all going to be fucking rich and still won't be able to get any pussy.

There are no women on the internet. This is Veeky Forums, you know the rules. Pics or it didn't happen.

show tits you fucking whore

Please make this a banner

>what is prostitution
>what is sugar daddy
>what is stability

I don't know about that...

This is not /b/ tho.

Say what you want.
Pussy we get will always be superior to fucking a cheeto-dusted landwhale pussy like yours (which includes getting none at all).
So sad that you can always tell its a girl because the only insult they ever have is "hurr no pussiee 4 u".
Pic related. Who I fuck and who you will never be.