Tenx at it

blog.tenx.tech/dev-update-sept-1-2017-4e3846385ff3

come on guys get in on it, it's low now

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.tenx.tech/dev-update-sept-1-2017-4e3846385ff3
youtube.com/channel/UCisgtfgnpooYMvp8JasA7Rg/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looking to get in on this
you think it will pump after the app is officially released?

FUCK MY SHIT INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY JUST RESORT

This coin is destroying me mentally. I need it to moon. JUST FUCKING MOON ALREADY.

it should pump sometime this month, they seem to be delivering on everything they say, I just don't get why it didn't pump yesterday with the unofficial release

song Yesterday,
All my gains seem safely tucked away.
Then the chinks took my profits away!
Oh I believe in yesterday!
Suddenly my gains aren't what they used to be.
there's pink wojaks hanging over me.
Oh this gay dip came suddenly.
Why'd they have to dump? I don't know, they didn't say!
I said "I won't sell!" now I long for yesterdaaaaaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

>blog.tenx.tech/dev-update-sept-1-2017-4e3846385ff3
same for fucks sake do something already. i hope to god it moves so i can just sell it and move on in life. so many other better investments to be made here...

what makes this better than monaco

yo boyz what about that comfy hodl? Read the fucking whitepaper

actually has visa and mastercard payment processing. miles ahead of monaco.

because its a literal shitcoin and the app looks like it was made by a 13 year old ? TKN is thew new kid on the block. Byebye Tenx and Monaco

Is this the first coin i will sell for a loss? i want to be free of this shit - i was like ok. MCO is dropping. TENX is left and will deliever and now this shit - 15 already

Meanwhile Whales are buying TKN (seriously):

youtube.com/channel/UCisgtfgnpooYMvp8JasA7Rg/videos

>youtube.com/channel/UCisgtfgnpooYMvp8JasA7Rg/videos
Whales just dumped TKN and trying to accumulate more, its about to $4

Buy now?

They are all down in the past 24 hours, as of this post.

MCO -15.5%
PAY -8.8%
TKN -5.5%

Perfect buy time, holding 2,8k TNK.

Yeah but it makes no sense that PAY and TKN dropped. MCO failed with their shiny Visa. So it would be obv that both other competitors would rise.
Fck Crypto logic. I will just buy the skilling Veeky Forums coins from now on

Yeah, true. But look at volume of all coins. All the money is in BTC and LTC, if BTC ever comes down hopefully the money will go back into the better projects

Look where this is going. I will pull the trigger if this shit is going beyond 80k.

yeah its retarded. if you follow logic you will get fucked in the crypto world. in the normal world if something like monaco goes down people would switch to something that has a working product (tenx) . but this is crypto so dont ever use real world logic it will only make you poor lol.

I'ma buy this dip tbqh

It felt like a no brainer for me. I was watching all the MCO dreams crushed and instantly hopped into TenX. Whatever, Bagholding forever. RIp money