How the fuck do you cash out?

How the fuck do you cash out of crypto? You have to go through foreign banks to do it? Isn't this shit illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

saltlending.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Retard gtfo

buy stuff online for BTC

Isn't it an inconvenience to restrict yourself to only online shopping, and at that, only the few online stores that take bitcoin?

Get a Bitcoin debit card, use it to buy things out get cash at any ATM, that simple. I use bitpay and have no problems, fees aren't even that bad considering.

>have to buy stuff online
or
>bitcoin meme cards
what a fucking scam

You can't just sell your coins back to coinbase...?

with a verified bank account, you're restricted to something like $5,000 USD worth of bitcoin that you can cash out and send to your bank

per what time frame?

A week

saltlending.com will be out in a few weeks. Avoid 30% capital gains tax.

Actually I think I'm wrong about the $5000, it might actually be lower. But Coinbase says

>Your account has a weekly limit for buying and selling as well as separate credit / debit card limits, applicable to certain payment methods. Your limits depend on several factors, which may include:

>weekly limit for buying and selling
WHY? For what purpose? What a fucking meme

That isn't that bad I suppose.. unless there is a crash. You can raise this limit, ya?

Shit nigga, I just checked and I can cash out 15k per week. Dunno what you all are complaining about, you really holding $100,000+???

wow OP. this is so difficult.

>unless there is a crash
That's the problem, though. Ideally you want to cash out when it's very high. If it spikes too high, you want to lock in profits and get out before everyone else starts rushing to sell. If you can only sell a certain amount per week, then the rest of your funds are tied up in a falling BTC.

Oh, so crypto is for poor people who are okay with these limits because they will never have more than $1000. Got it

>foreign banks and tax evasion

Surely just declare it to the IRS and pay your taxes and it should be fine?

>having poor people limits

Cuckers btfo

I can get 25k daily, aka kraken

>only 25k
why the limits

>How the fuck do you cash out of crypto?
Easy.
>Go to darknet
>buy drugs for bitcoins
>sell it for fiat

Bitcoin isn't illegal
Profiting off Bitcoin isn't illegal
Liquidating Bitcoin into USD isn't illegal

But you should probably report your short and longterm gainz on your taxes. I'm not a tax consultant but you will eventually get schlonged if you are moving larger and larger amounts and actually using it to buy lambos after years of being a NEET/wagecuck

> WHY? For what purpose? What a fucking meme
To prevent a run on their leveraged assets you mong, learn how fucking currency exchanges and stores of value work

Then buy stuff with fiat, and buy stuff with bitcoin when you find stuff that accept bitcoin.

There are other ways around this. For example, purse.io for literally anything on amazon at a discount.

Exhibit A - a financial illiterate.

This is not true. It depends on your verification level. Also, if you want to cash out a lot, you can contact them directly and they'll give you instructions on how to do that.