Doning business with the arabs

Has anyone every had experience with the countries from the Arabian peninsular? (pic related)

I've been thinking and I have a couple of Ideas that I think have some real potential to do well.

I don't want to say too much about my specific ideas. but what hurdles are most common when working in these nations.
inb4: Heat, Language, Islam.

As long as you don't offend them by refusing to partake in their gracious bacha bazi boy sex offers then you'll be fine.

our company had to deal with them.. total cunts and literal monkey people. subhuman

they cannot comprehend that it takes time to produce a product.. ''I want it now, because I pay you 30 mil'' ,, '' impossible that it takes a year to produce a high technical oil driller, I want it by tommorrow'' followed by ranting , shouting and death treats...

We quit doing business with the arabs, despite the money. not worth it.

Iranians on the contrary are totally different people.. much more patient and 'normal''

Atomic things user? ;-)

also if you try to rip them off with crypto coins, they will find you and cut your head off. they don't care..

Busted!

Same mentality as jews but much more aggressive and way less intelligent.

kek, no they won't 99% of them are pussies, and 1% of them are batshit insane

The Middle East is a weird place, bunch of savage religious fundie Arabs controlled by western-educated and reasonable monarchs, while Iran is a nation of reasonable people controlled by insane religious fundies.

I am from Arabia.
Tell me what your idea is, maybe i can help you.

tube you blow in your car before you start to prevent women from driving

>Im from arabia
>I can help you

Is this happening?

Yea, sorry all I'm willing to say is it is in the marine sector.
What is life in Dubai or other capitals in general away from the tourist side of things?
Will a mustache or beard help with building good relations with the native populace?

Not sure about dubai, but it's one of the most expensive cities even away from the tourism area, most locals live in box-like departments in order to meet up with their high living standards.

Having a mustach or beard will earn you a better chance of respect from the men you meet especially as a foreigner, while it's normal for salary men to be clean shaven.

I was in afghaniland for six months

Absolute garbage people and culture. Don't go unless the money/circumstances are VERY good

i always thought it would be like a boring mix between egypt and arizona

I assume that was one of those jobs where you wear a company uniform and the tools of the trade are 5.56 and a M4.

It depends, the south is a desert

I was in the mountains so a fuckload more snow than I expected

The people tend to be indolent, greedy, scamming, violent illiterates so its definitely not boring

Since you're here and i assume you're legit. What would you suggest would be good to get into if someone wanted to set up a business out there?

I presume a bar or pub would be a bad idea but what about western style cafe? what do people like to do out there?

Food is all what we have, so anything from restaurants to fast food joints is a good investment as long as you stay within the reach of the middle class (expensive fine dining is a bad idea).

You can get paid big bucks if you're an executive chef or restaurant/operation manager.

Pic related

cool. So do you guys just eat for fun or do you do other stuff too? Do people like their cars, what do you guys do to relax or do for weekends and for hobbies. Not just in your area but other countries too. It's always interested me.

Dressed stripdancers

How tax-free is Saudi Arabia exactly?

most gatherings and such happen on a food-filled dining table, Soccer(football) is the one and only national sport while others are almost non existant.

Cars are simply a must-have for each and every individual living in the city, so you can easily exploit that if you've got the capital.

ha, where the dancers finish with more clothes on than when they started

>what do you guys do to relax or do for weekends and for hobbies

goat fucking

taxation used to be only on exported goods, now the government is doing it's best to tax every thing under the sun.
if you're a foreigner you'll have to pay a 100 SAR (26$) tax monthly for just existing, and if you've got a family then you'll have to pay 100 for each and every individual in your house including babies.

And they're going to double the payment to 200SAR next year, then 400SAR until we run out of foreign workers and turn the highclass into middle class while the middle class becomes poverty class.

ok do not think of the middle east as one giant arab nation thats just as autistic as thinking all of africa is the same

for a quick rule of reference (this isnt 100% accurate),

>gulf states = cancer, basically shitty people

>levantine states (syria, lebanon, jordan) = good

>iran/iraq = good people but lots of terrorist activity all thanks to america and saudi arabia funding them

>north african states = mostly good

its really saudi arabia and a little bit of the other gulf states that are a giant cancerous tumor that need to be cut off

>pic related: thats what girls in syria/lebanon/jordan/palestine look like, alot of arabs are light skinned not brown people so stop thinking of pakistani people when you think of arabs

that sort of attitude will get you nowhere in life, laddie. apologize and clean your room

is that a joke? i can see how it would be a good idea to tax foreigners but will it increase like that?

You need to cut your pubic hair off and glue it to your face. You also need to smoke a lot around large crowds, yell Arabic really loud, not wear any deodorant (the less personal hygiene and shit skin smelling the better to come off as genuine), have an overall rude demeanor, treat women like shit, and basically just act like you are gods gift to man and everyone is beneath you.

do you hear yourself speak? glass them dirt people. they no good for nothing.

I know an Iranian family they are really good people and the ElectroBoom guy is Iranian.

I suppose that says something that they all live in other countries though.

Have you had experience in the region? Do tell

sounds based.

>w-we're not like all those evil arabs
>please like us white man

>>north african states = mostly good

that's because those countries flushed their toilets on Europe.. all the criminals and mentally insane are living here and not in north africa.

How do you keep your sanity living with other arabs?
The majority of arabs that I know, that were born in arabic nations have so fucked up mindsets. Discussions with them are so exhausting.