SHILL YOUR COINS THREAD

TITLE- SHILL WHAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY PUMPING AND DUMPING

TRIG SINCE THEY JUST GOT BIG NEWS WITH LOCAL STATE CONTRACTS WITH AICRAFTS AND BURNING UP 70% OF TOKENS, REAL QUICK DUMP THIS WEEKEND. reddit hasnt gotten news of this yet so expect a huge increase when they start spamming news of it

NEXUS- TONS OF SHILLING GOING ON ABOUT THEM, GOT IN EARLY SO CAN DUMP WHEN IT HITS 4-5 LATER THIS WEEKEND

NAV- fucking lmao shit coin but reddit fell for the shills and fomo. monero makes nav useless but ride along for the hype until 3-5 bucks.

nice try, im not buying trig after it went up 200% in a day

Using my DGB profits to accumulate more SKULL.

nice pepe.

I don't think you should buy it until it gets below 50 cents if you want to participate in the pump or dump lol, it will crash today and repump this weekend screencap this

dgb is dead lmfao

What a wonderful story user. Now, why don't you come in for some milk and cookies.

0x ark omg bat

almost fucking forgot

FUNFAIR AND BAT, great longterm but as of right now with sept news and their updates it would be good to get into for the weekend pump

unless u got in early ark is worthless to buy rn

Ecc finna moon in September Niggas

going all in on this crowdsale in 10 days

going to control like 10% of the coins since i'm a whale :)

stop the ecc meme please

forgot to mention, anyone in the pump n dump discord we are moving to a new one so keep an eye out for that invite

brofist for Ethbet. What color is your lambo gonna be?

one black and one white, probably

ethbet will be replaced by funfair baka

Funfair is corporate bullshit. fancy graphics, normies, patents, etc. They won't even tell you how their 'randomess' works, unlike every other project

Ethbet (and Etheroll) are for gamblers looking to actually gamble instead of getting scammed

ICN hit the bottom its all up from here

Buy expanse

NavCoin still got lots of volume being added. Going to be even bigger than it currently is.

TIERION
I
E
R
I
O
N

They're launching the platform in 15 days and should be on major exchanges soon. This project is 2 years old and already has a userbase and Phillips partnership. If this coin doesn't moon in the next 2 weeks I'll livestream myself eating my own shit, mark my words.

Going to moon this week. $5 by Monday.
Screenshot this

XRP IS GONNA BE HUGE! The banks are gonna be using it. $300 in a few years

do you even follow trig?

It's going up way too fast for no reason other than the lead developer posting a bunch of shit on twitter that hasn't happened yet and they plan to do. I bought in at 22 cents each and sold it all at about $1.00 - 1.03 and plan to wait for it to calm down. Right now it's not worth that much.

buy BCC you cocks

Shill?
I don't have to shill. DGB is a no brainer.

Cv2 rebranding 2 weeks new name strat will be able to be listed on bittrex staking 3.0 lots of new features but it's like 5 sats right now easy 50-100 sats when news is out already doubled my pot

Signals i get: it's dead

please buy stox i have faith in this coin but i wish it'd stop tanking my portfolio

yes TNT is platinum tier coin and im happy people dont want to see it.

Where can you buy it kind user?
Novaexchange is in maintenance at the moment.

^

BTS and BTA