XBY is going to moon tomorrow

Website + whitepaper are coming out tomorrow. Be prepared for 2k+ sat. Think about it, this pos vaporware project reached 1500sat without a working website, whitepaper, open source or any working tech for that matter. Be prepared for the biggest moon you have ever seen. Easy 200-500%+. flip tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@xtrabytes/xtrabytes-test-net-has-begun
xtrabytes.herokuapp.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks will

source?

I am in close contact with the board. I'm not a snitch though, so i'm not ratting anyone out.

so no source then

You gotta hand it to them, they know how to pump up this shady vaporware project. The code could, and probably will, be absolute dogshit but its not gonna matter because people are gonna fomo anyway

but its not gonna moon that hard cause its a pos and its never going on bittrex

I ain't no snitch. There is a big announcement tomorrow by the multi level marketing genius CCR. Only insiders know, and I am one of them.

when is this annoucment coming

Tomorrow. It was supposed to be unexpected, but I am leaking it so we can pump this bitch.

warning. this is a pump and dump from the infamous xtrabytes trading discord. proceed with caution.

Just so y'all know . . its VALID

call your sister a bitch...so, i want a source..

Prominent board members.

Is this you will making this post? U should be banned from slack you piece of shit.

what has the guru told the cummunity?

Now they are deleting posts in the Slack They want to buy up all the cheap XBY for themselves. Atleast this poster had the balls to let it out in an anonymous forum.

This whole thing is shady as fuck. Hell even the posts on here look staged. Yeah right he leaked it out of the goodness of his own heart. Fuck off, kek

baka is will rise a lot when they deliver what they have promised but it will take some time tho

kek... Whatever happens, if CCR is pushing it, it can't be good.

I'll say this, the charts are really thin, there are hardly any dips, it hovers between 550-650 sats. This is a telltale sign that people are accumulating and holding onto their coins.

This would be healthy, but the problem is that xby is on such small exchanges with thin order books. Its a telltale sign that most likely the biggest holders are the devs/board members, and that there is only a few coins in circulation. Remember that a large portion of coins are also locked so it artificially inflates the price.

Stop being a fucking loser, XBY is worth almost nothing learn risk/reward.

Thanks for the free money OP.

How do I join the testnet?

Ask for an invite on slack public chat.

Head to our Slack and speak to Rule144 to get involved!
Steemit post with more info on what the Testnet is and how it benefits XTRABYTES
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@xtrabytes/xtrabytes-test-net-has-begun

Slack invite link: xtrabytes.herokuapp.com

who is that rule144? A dev? does xby has more devs now?

Yes and yes

this meme is life

Yes, we are getting more and more devs. They see the potential in XBY tech . Right now, statics are being worked on purely by borz and jcbps

ok, and you know when code will be open source? after masternodes?

Firstly, it's not masternodes it's static nodes. Secondly, the code will never be completely open source because borz doesn't want his idea stolen, but will be partially open source after the completion of L1 statics

firstly i dont give a shit about the name, secondly, then he should go and fuck hisself..who the guy thinks he is? why partly open source? never seen that.

Exactly he should go fk himself. The point is people will fomo over this tech. I don't believe in the people running this project, but i know it will get pumped really really high.

so pump and dump?

Not exactly. The tech is legit, there are rumours that this coin may get hard forked once tech is out, but for that to happen it needs to be fully open source. Whatever happens the price is going to rise a lot over the coming months.

hard forked by?

At long last...

>Exactly he should go fk himself. The point is people will fomo over this tech. I don't believe in the people running this project, but i know it will get pumped really really high.

Wise words. If the tech is legit, then it will get pumped. Tech is tech. We can tell that there are big holders of the coin and its not going to take much for it to take off.

XBY got TNT
mesh network
gonna xplode
to da moon

HOLY SHIT HE LOOKS EXACTLY HOW I IMAGINED AHAHHAHAHAHAH

He looks different now because he got a hair transplant. XBY money has served him well.

What's tomorrow? They finally admit that xtrabytes is a scam?

You will eat your words. XBY mooning tomorrow biztard.

Be part of the testers. I am. I've seen it is working!

Listen Will. You were FUDing XBY not long ago and now you are giving XTRABYTES a bad name by creating needless hype. Please stop doing that. News are coming but not tomorrow, ok?

OP is a known troll. Proceed with caution.

All I know is that this coin is a relatively risky coin. Not to the extent that it's high risk/low reward. Reward could be potentially high in the future. But there are low risk high reward coins out there. If one knows what to look out for.

wait. XBY is still a thing!? Im impressed for how forgotten its become since May

Big buys on cryptopia...I believe you