Why is BTC constantly rising? It's a shit coin really

Why is BTC constantly rising? It's a shit coin really.

Before you call me a jealous nocoiner, tell me what makes BTC worth 5k compared to LTC for example.

The name

/thread

It can store your money in a trustless ledger, which is accessible anywhere in the world, and possibly double it over night.

so can litecoin

bitcoin is priced so high really for no reason, its a bloated dinosaur thats been allowed to live for far too long. dethroning soon

mc-donalds the golden archs

>Bitcoin=normiecoin
It's popular and you know the concept of supply and demand.

>dethroning soon
They've been saying this the moment litecoin was released. It's not going to happen for now.

Awareness.

Same reason why the usd is worth more then the cad.

monero could easily pull the carpet from under its feet at any moment

Everyone is working on LTC right now. LTC is going to crash when BTC crashes. Be aware that all three of the big three are at ATH right now.

I wouldn't mind either, since anonymous transactions are actually good. It's a different field of application though.

BTC is the backbone of the entire crypto industry.

Because BTC is the first thing people buy when they get into crypto. ALso, you almost have to buy BTC when you get started in crypto, therefore as new money comes in it willalways go via BTC, pushing up the price.

Even though it could be called a bubble based on price and real use value compared to other coins, its going to keep rising a lot in the coming years. It wont change before the public, news etc catch onto its flaws. And then Monero will take over.

BTC is and will forever be king. period.

Does anonymous transactions mean we wouldn't be able to keep track of transactions at all?

Buy why?

Pretty much.

>alpha prototype coin, technically inferior even to worthless shitcoins
>king forever

>technically inferior even to worthless shitcoins
That's why every shitcoin is based off of btc, right?
What's your metric for technically inferiority?

>muh transaction times
>muh fees

>I dont know why we VALUE a fucking currency

Except everyone knows bitcoin, litecoin is just some obscure random crap to normies so they wont buy in, for now. Brand name is a powerful thing

Everyone I know IRL thinks Bitcoin is the money of druggies terrorists and kiddie rapers. Just because they heard of bitcoin doesn't mean they think well of bitcoin. Just like everyone's heard of niggers and no one respects them.

>That's why every shitcoin is based off of btc, right?

They're improvements.
Why worship the prototype when you can worship the best?

k. how about you stick to buying and trading digibytes with your friends (cuz you know, digibytes are so fast and have like no fees). meanwhile we'll be holding BTC and getting rich.

>Guys let's hold this shit forever

Explain how this is the currency of the future. 99,9% of users HODL their nuts off.

divisibility + fungibility not infinitely rehypothecating

Regardless, it's still BITCOIN, not litecoin. If they think bitcoin is used for such things, litecoin in their minds must be literally running through veins of isis militants