Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXUomKkjK7w
youtube.com/watch?v=IM_xKbN0CcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

next time i wont miss Vonnegut

Bomber "Should've actually done it" Harris

The Aryan Annihilator

Anglo antifa meme

Bomber "He could have saved Anne Frank had he done it a lot sooner" Harris.

Bomber ''Dresden is a kraut meme'' Harris

Bomber "635,000 more" Harris

Is that German antifa? I can not even begin to understand that amount of self hate.

Arthur "Denazification requires a conflagration" Harris

Arthur "Great British Bake-Off" Harris

Arthur "Welding Assholes to Asphalt" Harris

Yes it is. The poster says "German perpetrators are no victims". Memes are memes but they actually mean it and frankly I have nothing but hatred for them, especially considering what they did at G20 and other "protests".

King Charlemagne

DO

Mass Murderer

IT

AGAIN

Germans likes to hate themselves, is part of their culture now.

/thread

Arthur "I'm a diaper shitting faggot that hate's NS Germany because I'm scared of the truth" Harris

What kind of person do you have to be to deride theses dead people whilst clearly seeing their bodies and what was done to them? Don't you have even a little bit of respect for the dead?
It's not.

Germans hate themselves because their nazi past, a german nationalist can be cataloged as a nazi

>What kind of person do you have to be to deride theses dead people whilst clearly seeing their bodies and what was done to them? Don't you have even a little bit of respect for the dead?

You have clearly missed the point.

But it is. Look at how eagerly they import the third world masses to replace them, they welcome the death of their nation.

To be fair, they do little not to be confused with Nazis
>Eh guys, were should do our totally-not-Nazi-political-movement´s meeting
>A fine place, that has never been used by filo-Nazi movement as rally point
>I know! Dresde!

Whats the point?

>hold a rally at a place because it was bombed almost a century ago
>NAZIS
Fuck off back to leftypol and go take your estrogen pills.

Doing the same as Stormfags doesn't make you any better. You should be ashamed of yourself.

If you want your strogen pills, just take then, I don´t care, but don´t come here to cry. You can do that in your leftypol discord.

>implying I'm not a Jew who laughs at divine retribution

youtube.com/watch?v=OXUomKkjK7w
Here you all go.

The Devastator of Deutschland

It's only okay when Germany does it

>What kind of person do you have to be to deride theses dead people whilst clearly seeing their bodies and what was done to them? Don't you have even a little bit of respect for the dead?
90% of us only make the Bomber Harris memes to trigger Wehraboos and Stormfaggots, not out of any legitimate hatred of Germans

But he is glad he did it, he said he's do it again. it should be

>Bomber "Play it again Sam!" Harris

For Dresden

They brought it on themselves

t. crispy kraut

I can't even imagine what the world situation would be like if he was still young and in charge of the RAF. Would we even have a middle east terrorist problem? Would we have middle easterners?

When did I say that?

>retribution
So how many people do you think these civilians killed?
And that's fine, but don't post photos of victims and deride them personally.
No they did not.

See

Welcome to Veeky Forums

>No they did not.

When your nation engages in total war, you are actively accepting that the enemy will bomb your civilian centers in order to weaken the front lines. War isn't fought merely on the battlefield anymore, the homefront is necesary in order to fuel the munition and food production of such a massive war. Therefore it is through the crippling of this that victory can be assured. Every nation who fought in the second world war understood this, thus every nation bombed the civilian cities of its enemies. There are no "innocent" civilians in total war.

>Nazis raze Warsaw
>Rotterdam
>Odur-San-Glane and other french villages
>Most of Eastern Europe and Russia
>Bombs civillians in the UK
>UK responds by bombing german civillians
>BAAAW BOMBER HARRIS IS A WAR CRIMINAL

Pegida was founded in Dresden, that's the entire "do it again" joke

>Veeky Forums HATES nazism

>Veeky Forums loves Mussolini

what the fuck is going on here?

He was a funny guy

Total war included bombing cities, yes, though it wasn't necessary for winning the war (at least not the bombing of residential areas). If you believe this makes these civilians somehow guilty and not innocent anymore you are a little deluded, edgelord.

Also:
>You are actively accepting
Pretty sure if you'd gone to these civilians and asked them: hey, do you want total war, including the areal bombardment of city Centres with incendiaries? They would have said no.l thanks.

Grenadier Greg

Someone had already asked them that beforehand, though.
youtube.com/watch?v=IM_xKbN0CcI

Maybe because they represent totally different things

Then maybe they shouldn't have supported a war that entailed doing that to the cities of other nations.

Against both Germany and Japan, the US actively stated that their targets were never strictly civilian. It was always a factory or a shipping center or a trainyard or something, something that the war effort needs. Here's the thing though, you needed thousands of bombs just to destroy that one target, and accuracy was nonexistant so you basically had to carpetbomb the entire city with hundreds of planes just to reliably destroy what you were aiming for. All those civilian lives? Written off as uninentional collateral damage.

The Brits on the other hand, from OP's man himself
>The aim of the Combined Bomber Offensive ... should be unambiguously stated [as] the destruction of German cities, the killing of German workers, and the disruption of civilised life throughout Germany ... the destruction of houses, public utilities, transport and lives, the creation of a refugee problem on an unprecedented scale, and the breakdown of morale both at home and at the battle fronts by fear of extended and intensified bombing, are accepted and intended aims of our bombing policy. They are not by-products of attempts to hit factories. People talk a lot about picking out targets and bombing them, individual small targets – in the European climate? I’ve come to the conclusion that people who say that sort of thing not only have never been outside, but they’ve never looked out of a window.

Arthur "Died alone and no one came to my funeral" Harris

>BAAAW I'm special and I believe that if one government commits war crimes, no other government can!

Hitler started it, the gloves were officially off.

maybe because mussolini was a fascist and not a race/national/ethnic supremacist

>Literal propaganda from the propaganda minister
Ok, please stop posting on his.
What would you have done in 1939 or later? Read up on the white rose and see what happened to people that voiced opposing ideas.

Even Germans began to realize how bad the Germans are.

Angry that a Russian raped your grandma?

Were Nazis trialed for their air bombing campaigns? Nope. Nazis set the precedent of strategic bombing hours after starting the war, they can't cry when the tables of air superiority turned.

Not to mention allied strategic bombings get a lot more attention than those of Nazis.

Nazis:
>neo-classical larping
>occultism and spiritualism
>emphasizes ethnicity
>wants to return to a glorious past
>tanks
>slow

Mussolini:
>futuristic
>secular rule, traditional worship
>emphasizes culture
>wants to advance to a glorious future
>tractors
>SPEED

Mussolini was also even more incompetent than hitler in military regards. which is a feat in itself.
And I dont think "slow" is the right word for Germany. We love speed and efficency.

Its a futurism vs traditionalism meme.

And why do you think both sides never used Chemical weapons on each other like in the Great War? That's because both understood if they opened that particular paradora's box, the other side would just respond in kind. And both sides leaderships saw firsthand what chemical weapons did to people for very little strategic gain. In war, when you start doing something, it's legitimate that the enemy does this back. That's why the rules and laws of war were even developed, treat Prisoners of War humanely and don't randomly execute them with the expectation that they'd be treated the same should they become Prisoners of War. It's fucking basic. Both sides largely kept those standards during the war for that very reason. When Hitler ordered 50 of the Escapees of Stalag Luft III shot, the allies just did the same with 50 German prisoners, Hitler's generals from then on advised him to not shoot Prisoners of War, especially as under the geneva conventions shooting prisoners as punishment for escaping is a War Crime. You can shoot them whilst they're escaping, but if it's punishment for escaping it's a war crime.