New SOTW

Hiya cunts,

Just released the new shitcoin of the week. Sorry for the delay bizraelis!

youtube.com/watch?v=iiqY-ulByjA

Thanks for the support bros

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/M9K2A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how much btc to stick my cock between those

ugh that face, such a waste of some great tits

That is one well endowed butterface.

another coin that bars US citizens

also why the fuck would you make a post about this guy? if you do actually think he is some shitcoin messiah, it defeats the purpose to advertise him because the more subscribers he gets the more his channel turns into a big shitcoin pump n dump fest

How many RealMarkets for her to sit on my face?

That's a trap user

>not enjoying young butterfaces

Theres nothing better. THey are insecure and thus easy and once you are in your late 20s you realize the best thing about young girls is their bodies. Older bitches can have a nice face but theyll never get back that teen tightness.

Young butterface >>> older pretty face any day of the week, as long as its not horribly ugly.

Buy DICE NOW!

jeebus dem tatas

>tfw b cup gf

Here you go m.imgur.com/a/M9K2A

And...add /zip to the end of that URL to download them all.

Is there a name?

says download link expired, what now? i dnt wanna manually download them all

HANK HILL ASS

Her body is going to be a mess in 5 years

not before she catches this dick

Butterface, you kidding? 8/10 face

looks like an uglier kristen stewart 2bh

I'd take her over kristen stewart anyday

i think i know that person

please respond!

If thats a butterface, please post a pic, with timestamp, of the supermodels you hang out with.

You guys have pretty low standards if this is an 8/10 in your book or you feel the need to whiteknight this hillbilly that has nudes of herself on the internet. I know this is Veeky Forums but come on.

>arguing over the attractiveness of a girl is white knighting
kys

Would bang. Also feel gay for noticing this, but she has a different phone case on in almost every picture. Fuck women waste money on frivolous shit.

lol you are a hilarious fucker beak. I can't deny that.

What could possibly motivate someone to take so many nude pictures?

t. nigger

>350k views

REAL tokens are ERC20, and therefore their values can fluctuate, potentially by quite a large amount as we've seen with other digital currencies. Given that the dividend payout system will operate using these tokens, do you think there will be enough stability within the market for any serious property investor to consider legally obligating themselves to paying these dividends?

It seems like a great concept from the view of those who wish to make small investments of property, but I'm unsure about demand of house crowdfunding when there are much less risky mortgage plans available.

are you really asking why a woman would be a worthless attention whore?

you can't be that ignorant man..

that painting. :[