G-guys I think Etherium is just about out of its run we keep hitting a ceiling towards $400 I don't want to see this...

G-guys I think Etherium is just about out of its run we keep hitting a ceiling towards $400 I don't want to see this board flooded with pink again should we keep holding or sell?

>I don't want to see this board flooded with pink again
I do

stupid weak bitch hold its clear for 500 by end of year

>g-g-g-g-g-uys should i s-s-sell this coin even though it has a strong active developer team with well laid out plans for deploying in steps and has been slowly and steadily rising

>slowly and steadily rising
Did you get here this fucking month?
Scroll back to fucking June nigger we haven't even got back to the ATH from the last time so many people panic sold the price dropped 70 FUCKING PERCENT in a WEEK

We've gotta fucking hope we break these sell walls from panic shits

you can't even break 0.1 BTC

>>slowly and steadily rising
>Did you get here this fucking month?
>Scroll back to fucking June nigger we haven't even got back to the ATH from the last time so many people panic sold the price dropped 70 FUCKING PERCENT in a WEEK
>We've gotta fucking hope we break these sell walls from panic shits
Can you not use the n word please. This is an investment board, not /b/

Total marketcap has increased 70% in just over a week. 70 billion has flooded in

There be wojaks on the horizon

>this is nice board
>>>[s4s]

> If you bought Ethereum at 390
Fucking sell

> If you bought Ethereum at ~330
Fucking hold

> If you are in Ethereum for the long run and not just day trading like a little tard
Hold

Reminder that the main reason ETH increased so much is because of BTC. The actual ATH is more than two times the current price.

Did you forget about the Red July? I don't know about you but most of us do not want to go through that shit again.

I hope it crashes again so I can buy more cheap ETH from weak handed faggots like OP

Also, wish I could see the face of all the flippening faggots who I argued with back in May and June.

Reminder that the main reason BTC increased so much is because of the booming altcoin market

>

Nigger.

and the main reason the altcoin market has been booming is because of ETH, so you see, it all fits.

altcoins would be worth shit If not for Bitcoin. The only reason you can actually take profit from your shitcoin 101 is because of BTC, otherwise no one would buy 99% of the shit on coinmarketcap.
Also, what you are saying is false anyway in the case of August because most altcoins didn't had a huge increase and are currently lower than their ATHs while BTC doubled in price.

at this moment Vitalik buyout rest of 1% who not sell his SCAM before.

This is now a nigger hate thread.

BTC is baby first crypto, it's obselete technology that can't even do transactions at the speed some shitcoins can, the only thing BTC has going for it it's the fact that it was the first crypto and most normies go to it, as crypto becomes mainstream money will start to flow out of BTC into actually profitable crypto with good business model, the only money BTC "generates" is out of speculation, while some shit coins ou there actually have a business mode and a use that can generate wealth beyond speculation.
BTC will be btfo in the near future, for now it will probably reach 10k before that happens, but it will happen.
BTC will be the yahoo is crypto

People like you are so clueless that's almost funny. When will you learn that things like name and trust are much more important to economics than technology?
Let's say for example that another coin with ''better technology'' becomes the top1 crypto and BTC goes to the dump like you are saying, but then, another altcoin surges, with better technology that fixes all the problems that the current top1 has. In this case do you think every store, company, investor and holder with the current top1 will dump It in favor of a literally who shitcoin? Nuh uh.
Do you think that's viable to have a currency replaced every time that other cryptocurrency with supposedly better technology arrives?

BTC has been in the game for more than 8 years and is consistently growing ever since. It's the coin people trust, it's the coin people know, it's the coin companies are adopting and it's the coin that everyone will buy. The so called ''problems'' that the currency has can be easily fixed, as it's much easier, practical and viable to fix them than to replace Bitcoin for another currency.

You are just another guy yet again calling the death of BTC, something that has been going on since the very beginning. Honestly, I really wouldn't wish for that if I were you, a death of BTC would mean a total crash of the market.

I also find funny that you retards use examples like myspace or yahoo when both of those are completely different from a currency. It's much easier to replace a search engine or a social media site than it is to replace a fucking coin for obvious reasons. Anyone who doesn't see that probably has brain damage

why the fuck would you sell now?
Who cares if we dip metropolis is coming soon