Why do all Leftists want to destroy the white race?

Why do all Leftists want to destroy the white race?

>>/pol/

Not your safespace, reddit

Snowniggers made up the term "white" so they could latch on to the achievements of the superior Mediterranean race. I'm proud to be a son of Rome, not "white".

Americans.

Not your safespace, reddit.

Spaniards created the concept of whiteness.

Only to establish themselves over the Indians. It was American snowniggers who took the term and rolled with it.

We don't

Why do rightists want to destroy the white race?

Americans are literal African niggers, there are no white people living there.

stfu ben is BASED

>ANOTHER epic bait thread on Veeky Forums
imagine my shock

then why do you fund ANTIFA, and BLM to go around attacking white people?

Why do you want millions of Africans to flood into Europe?

But Romans were white, and their emperors had blonde hair and blue eyes

how is it bait if it's true?

White nationalism is fucking stupid, It's a method by which nordcucks latch onto achievements made by southern and western europeans. You can be an american nationalist, a british nationalist, a french nationalist, whatever, but just grouping them all as white and basing your identity on that is how you make up for the fact that you come from some northern shithole that never accomplished anything.

>ANTIFA
>BLM
>whole world is America unless it is Europe but that's also plagued by American problems

>White nationalism is fucking stupid, It's a method by which nordcucks latch onto achievements made by southern and western europeans. You can be an american nationalist, a british nationalist, a french nationalist, whatever, but just grouping them all as white and basing your identity on that is how you make up for the fact that you come from some northern shithole that never accomplished anything.
t. leftypol shill trying to divide an conquer

>more divided & conquer shit
>genetics aren't real only culture is real

Calm down Varg.

name one leftist that is pro white and anti antifa and BLM

Fuck you nordcuck. My ancestors invented physics and philosophy, yours sat in huts in the snow throwing their own shit at each other until they stole enough boats to go raping.

"White nationalism" was practically invented by amerimutts, shitskin.