Bitcoin about to break $5,000

Thoughts, speculation, wojaks?

5000$ is inevitable. There may be no reason for this other than people actually want to see how high can it go.

desu I didn't expect it to happen so soon.

I mean if bitcoin goes up so does everything else, so there shouldn't be any pink wojacks from anyone other than the nocoiners.

fug yes

$5000 is a tipping point

BTC will either crash massively at $5000 as everybody cashes out
>OR
Straight to $6000
$7000
etc

Its gone break through 5K like butter

That's when the real FUD and FOMO starts

I doubt it. $4000 wasn't a tipping point, why should $5000 be?

i feel like the higher it reaches the harder its going to fall

$5000 wall then it crashes to $3200 screencap this if you dont believe me. I'm shorting 200x

MAKE IT STOP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

I NEED THE PRICE TO SLOW DOWN SO I CAN BUY SOME!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Pussy, already shorted 30x since 4850 USD

Banker 1: "Gold Man said it won't get to 5,000, yeah my boss won't let me buy it"
Banker 2: "I I mean crypto coins? Literal monopoly money"
>Breaks 5K
Banker 1: "I JUST GOT A CALL FROM BOSS, BUY BUY BUY"
Banker 2: "I GOT A MARGIN CALL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Most likely this.
People have probably had $5000 sell orders on exchanges for months now.

>that pic

wrong board buddy.

This is a Business Board.

as always, i wish i bought more.

$3000 was a tipping point

You probably missed that though, you filthy newcoiner

>fell for the POSW meme
>lost about 1 BTC on it
>stopped following crypto in May or June
>rich uncle who only lends BTC on exchanges and doesn't touch alts is up $100k
>I've broken even

>screencap this
hey asshole you stole my prediction

BTC price will do whatever this guy says. Screencap this but credit me instead.

Bcc is also on the rise yet no one is talking about that.

The truth is btc is useless now and it's being pumped by whales. It's nothing but an obsolete coin with high tx fees that doesn't scale and it's just coasting on its brand name.

But thats my post, you're implying you posted it when I posted both posts

GOLDMAN SACHS PROMISED ME A DIP! I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO BUY IN NOW!

Yeah sure faggot. Sell all your btc so we buy cheaper.

>Trusting jews.

People will cash out, but other morons will buy in and carry it to $10,000. They'll then cash out and more morons will buy in and carry it to $100,000.

So long as stupid people exist, it'll continue to rise. or until the government shuts it down.

FOMO, could go higher. I think it will dip hard but who knows maybe later when the hype dies down. Not complaining.

I'm in crypto with 600€.

This sunday I will invest 30k € into bitcoin, no matter where it's at.

If you're holding then hold. Probably a fuckton of people are thinking like me right now

Where can I track the volume of BTC?
asking for a boyfriend

Maybe they are

Maybe a ton will cash out

Really, I don't even understand what gives Bitcoin value. The basis of the value eludes me. FIAT is backed by countries with armies and is based on the economic growth of nations. Cryptocurrency is just this fucking nebulous thing drawing value from nothingness. It's superpositioning itself as being worth something despite being worthless. It's like an existential argument against libertarian ideals by showcasing how an unrestrained system does nothing but masturbate itself until it dies.

Just think about it rationally. Till now only nerds and friends of nerds are in crypto. At least half the population hasn't even heard of it with huge cash reserves (women and girls).

This shit will go to $1m and I don't want to miss it. Bitcoin has won.

good I hope it crashes and burns. Ill buy more than I can afford if it bottoms out.

>Just think about it rationally. Till now only nerds and friends of nerds are in crypto.
So the majority of the market cap is held by whales by that logic. Even scarier

its because you are a faggot.

/b

Yes, that's a coherent explanation for why something totally intangible has value.

and the anticoiners who are short

>it will either go up or down

There are so many things that don't make sense and everybody takes it for granted. Bitcoin keeps increasing in price because people buy it because it keeps increasing in prize. It's a huge bubble that won't pop (in the near future).

Similar to pensions and social security. Mathematically those don't work and should crash but they never do.

Okay, I just looked it up.

Cryptocurrency only has value because of the religious belief in their value. They're entirely based on faith. They're based on the idea that believing in them gives them power, and so the entire basis of their worth is that other people are willing to pay for them.

They're only valuable because other people are willing to pay for them, despite not being a commodity of any inherent value. Despite being nothingness.

Crypto is a cult.

>They're based on the idea that believing in them gives them power

So just like gold or fiat

Christianity is a cult and has survived for thousands of years. I was a sceptic like you but when I realized that bitcoin hasn't even reached the female market I became a believer.

btc is backed by the need programmers and geeks who use it to buy their neet things! neets hyping it to their friends and family is what creates a bubble that they can eventually profit but it'll be at the expense of morons who will buy at $4000+ per btc since most winners got BTC under $1000

It's like gold except you don't have gold, and like FIAT except you lack any broad economy behind it or a military in front of it.

Basically, if the sun flares up 20 seconds from now, there's no evidence cryptocurrency happened. It's all gone. Immediately. Without even grains of sand to prove it ever happened.

so like any other currency?

It's the psychological barrier that will get struck down. Nothing more. After that it might go on for a tiny bit, crash hard, at least 3 suicides will be posted here and we're back at square one.

Next year is going to be bigger. Buy Etheteum.

Don't even think about correcting me lol. TLDR: do not kill yourself when the inevitable crash happens, just hold if you didn't sell and your profit will be even bigger.

inorite?

I should post crypto advice on twitter

If it is supposed to meme its way up to 100k or whatever retarded number people throw around in 4 years it needs to get a move on.

saved

Well, other currencies tend to be supported by a lot of guns.

So I guess that's what Bitcoiners need to do. Start stockpiling weapons. Preferably unlicensed automatics. And keep them safe in bit compounds where you gather together and have speeches about the downfall of FIAT in favor of cryptocurrency.

Make sure the buildings are mainly wood.

I unironically have a .308 battle rifle, ar15, sks, .22 rifle, 9mm pistol, and an autism revolver.

Tell me more.

I wont tell you the homemade sub guns I have.

>implying the ATF lurks boards other than /k/

My mind is the only weapon I need

I just sold 1 btc for $4850, feels good.

but why

hope you're still here

Technically everything is 'fiat' meaning people collectively believe something has value and hence it has value. Bitcoin and gold are deflationary 'currencies' meaning they appreciate in value since they become scarce. What people call fiat currencies like cash is inflationary since it can be created out of thin air as debt or printed so each individual unit of say a dollar becomes less and less valuable over the years.

Worst case scenario

Also before currencies humans used to barter with objects like a goat and people believed it was valuable since it produced milk which could be then sold, which was more of an asset like NEO which is PoS.

>I don't even understand what gives Bitcoin value
You also don't understand what the word "superposition" means, so I'm not surprised that you're retarded

>tfw bought at 1900

i unironically believe this will be the last HUGE dip to shake weak hands and then the final mooning will begin with massive normie influx.
It may go down hard. Sub 2000 can be possible. After that sky is the limit but nobody would be able to get in unless already all in on crypto

>Sub 2000 can be possible
Never going to happen

I won't even dip anymore before hitting 10k. Just feel the market bro

btc to 2500in a week screencap this,this like gold it cant go up forever

if not now there will be a massive final dip before we go mainstream. Whales need to accumulate

autism

I've still got 26 btc, I like to buy some fun stuff from time to time - I think this month I bought a Switch and 3D printer.

You on the right.

>This sunday I will invest 30k € into bitcoin
You should scale in, user. Buy put in 5k a week or something. Going all in is tempting, but you have a higher risk expose that way.

Or just #YOLO.

>argument against libertarians
>takes power away from governments

You have to be 18 to post here.

>not having a faraday cage
Never gonna make it.

Kek

I also think BTC will just barely get over 5k, less than 50 dollars and then it will plummet like a fucking lead weight on saturn. 5k is the big psychological test. Look at the fearful bear volume increasing as we get higher up. Hard to say where it'll crash to but IMO i think 3400. That "feels" right.

>haha you fools! Your currency operates on faith!

Again, must be 18 to post.

worst case scenario is under 1000, drops to zero in the longer term

>Basically, if the sun flares up 20 seconds from now, there's no evidence cryptocurrency happened
Or like the USD in your bank account.

>Or like the USD in your bank account.
Hah. Implying I have money in my bank account.

>"FIAT IS JUST AS MUCH OF A SCAM!"
t. scammer

Faith is a fundamental component of currency, pleb.

Are you pretending to be ignorant about crypto or do you seriously not know how many industries are behind it and countries that recognize it as currency. You don't seem to grasp the concept and irrationally bash it

Yes. Faith in a strong central government and an economy that allows the currency to hold value.

Industries such as ??? and countries such as Zimbabwe!

Ooobunga buwando!

Either communist or pretending to be retarded at this point. I can't tell.

WORLD CURRENCIES AREN'T BASED ON PIXIE DUST YOU FUCKING CRYPTONIGGER,.

I'm more scared it isn't going to correct

>FIAT is backed by countries with armies and is based on the economic growth of nations

this is just as vague and nebulous as anything crypto shits out. What does "based on the economic growth of nations" actually mean?

>WORLD CURRENCIES AREN'T BASED ON PIXIE DUST
thatswhereyourewrongkiddo.jpg

>What does "based on the economic growth of nations" actually mean?

Yes. What are "GDP" and "GNP"? JUST LETTERS, I SAY. NONSENSE LETTERS. SIX LETTERS AREN'T SOMETHING YOU BASE A CURRENCY ON! HOW CAN YOU HAVE FAITH IN /SIX LETTERS/. CRYPTOCURRENCY IS BASED IN /MATH/. MATH IS FOR SMART PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF. SO I LIKE MATH. AND SO CRYPTOCURRENCY IS A BIGLIER BETTERER CURRENCY SYSTEM.

45k 2018 eoy. CAP THIS.

i just sold 1 BTC for 2 pizza. Feels good

wew

You nocoiners are getting increasingly upset at every major milestone. How low did you first hear of bitcoin and how much do you hate yourself?

You've violated the social contract, and so your lives are forfeit.

Have some fun with your gains, faggot.

nice, I've only got a fraction of a BTC so I keep hodling for now

Obviously people with money disagree with you. At what price will you finnaly admit you were wrong?