Scammed trying to buy Kyber Whitelist

kek
KEK
K E K

Holy shit HOLY shit lads, get a load of this.

>I post here asking to buy account.
>receive email from an obvious throwaway account, my price is 0.2 eth (legit pocket money for me, I pretend to be poor)
>he accepts immediately (red flag), posts his real email account that is supposedly whitelisted
>I check it in on kyber, its all legit. I just need the password now
>we agree I will send 0.125 eth for the password, then I will send the other 0.075 eth after I confirm its legit

Now you might be thinking its an obvious scam. Here is where your mind will be blown. So get this, his whitelisted email contains his full name, and is obscure therefore easy to doxx. I find facebook and linkedIn accounts in the same name, of which I am 100% sure they are his because they both link him to cryptocurrency. To top it off he gives me an EXCHANGE wallet to send eth to. I'm thinking there is NO WAY someone can possibly be this dumb by revealing all this information and going on to scam me - all for $50. I was wrong fucking lol.

Mr. Ruscito, your life is over. You scammed the wrong person. I will stop at nothing to destroy your life. There is nothing you can do. I am a bored mentally ill NEET loser and will dedicate my life to ruining you. Its over.

Nice, just bought 100k.
(grabbing popcorn)

Mandatory bump

lol gib full name

Keep us updated!

bleh, he already looks like he's in pain and has a terrible life, save the energy for some smug bigshot scammer type

Christoper Ruscito

Found Mr Ruscito

LOL, I like this thred

Keeeeeek

Post Facebook

What country?

popcorn, nice

looks like a cuck

Sure thing Ruscito.

What country? Report him to cybercrime division

Also kek

Report the e-mail to Kyber and get him banned.

Sounds great. Let's make a film out of it and sell it to hollywood.

Thanks to Veeky Forums I can experience on a daily basis how retarded people really are.

Do it

user, what does he have to do for your forgiveness.

thats cool

Lol retarded cuck

I sent the FBI a tip

BURN THAT FAGGOT

Those tabs...

Good job user!

Lol don't be mad OP. The kyber devs were going to run off with your money anyway, what difference does it make if this guy got it first

Lol

Lol thoses unclosed table

Oh geez user oh wow, how did you ever spot that, what a great observation.

Welcome to Veeky Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay.

This and this

Nice. Keep us updated, I love these threads.

Did you have herpes though?

Livestream yourself as you fuck with him

o while everyone here, anyone have a spare whitelist account to gift?
[email protected] please

Ruscito stop

Him trying to scam someone else. Blackswan is the throwaway email

Nice just bought 100k Mr.Ruscito's