youtube.com/watch?v=a6wmDBz8H_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=oNK655iUtr0
youtube.com/watch?v=y3K5Vt8I1EU
youtube.com/watch?v=wRnSnfiUI54
youtube.com/watch?v=gdFGljGYKsk
youtube.com/watch?v=RBV89c0kMpU
youtube.com/watch?v=84dwnPXD0LI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God exists, but He is equivalent to a young sociopath setting ants on fire with a magnifying glass.

Because race mixing is a sin.

Because he creates them and the world, and he strays from a righteous path.

So to punish them he drowns almost everyone, save some people he favored. Anyone favored by God is truly lucky, being able to receive some sanction from his impending destruction. All you need to be favored by God is praying to him for his love.

For instance, I can guarantee you every sinner died a slow painful death in the flood, and every righteous person did not. That is how God's intervention is. Unfortunately because of Satan's meddling, even during the mass death, some who lived wholesome lives would die a slow, painful death. And that, my friends, is how Satan is, bitter to the end.

I too watched Malcolm in the Middle as a kid

Because as soon as they're well off, they start spitting at his face. Great Deluge 2: Gone Coastal coming soon

Sometimes they need to be punished.

The story of Noah's flood (and Genesis as a whole) is recognized by most mainstream Christian sects as being essentially a giant creation myth that should not be taken literally.

However, on the general note of why God punishes humans and sends them to Hell, it's less that He does it and more that we do it to ourselves by rejecting Him. He doesn't want anyone to suffer, and He offers salvation freely to all those who seek it, but he can't make someone come if they've rejected Him. We have free will, it's our choice whether to follow Him or not.

Coz they filled the world with wickedness, both their phisical creations as the spiritual ones

Because he knew before he even created them that they would "rebel" against him (that is, that they wouldn't be perfect), so he created them imperfect anyway so he could have the pleasure of tormenting them, then burning them in Hell forever. Because he LOVES us.

He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

t. redditor that hasn't read a word of theology
I get it you're mad at Daddy for beating you after you called God a faggot yesterday at church and killing your dog when he dragged you out and drove you home because 'nihilism XDD', but we can all see past your shtick.

One would need to exist in order to punish.

>Why does God punish his creations?

That flood thing never happened - it was lies when it was written and it's lies now and it will be lies in 2000 years - just like the rest of the Pentateuch - but that doesn't mean God doesn't punish people.

youtube.com/watch?v=U9uEspZpYlo

*tips fedora*

Do you ever stop shilling your fucking channel?

trials are needed, to grow
you have to seperate his tests from when the devil is just fucking with you

So god isn't omnipotent?

>Do you ever stop shilling your fucking channel?

Just giving you evidence I am correct and your species is on the road to hell - not shilling my channel. It's not monetized and most of the stuff on it is copyright flagged in the first place so I couldn't monetize it in the first place.

If someone has evidence of God you expect them to keep quiet about it if the fact that God is real presents a serious threat to all humans on Earth?

youtube.com/watch?v=R37BcbpvxiY

If you knew what you were talking about you wouldn't be here.

>If you knew what you were talking about you wouldn't be here.

Well, if I'm right, the Jews (and the rest of the monotheists) are wrong. They've all been proven wrong already so we know that's true. But that doesn't change the fact that the entire establishment of power is built on the assertion that monotheists are right.

The probability I'm wrong given just the facts of the Pyramid of Giza's coordinates being the speed of light and George Michael's death the day after I say I am a god is like 1/2 trillion - so I'll stick with my assertions.

youtube.com/watch?v=a6wmDBz8H_Q

>god knows everything!
>but he didn't know his creation would be imperfect!
>because he's perfect and all-powerful!
>so he didn't know he would be burning most of the people he created!
>because he's all-knowing!

>HURR :^)

That's nice, dope.

He knew all of that.
God doesn't send people to hell. Read the fucking text you are criticizing. People send themselves.

So then god must want for some people to go to hell.

god is a paranoid psycopath, image Stalinx100000000, that's god

No, He wants people to make their decisions.
You chose to burn.

>So then god must want for some people to go to hell.

Of course - disobedience has consequences and natural laws cannot be subverted.

youtube.com/watch?v=oNK655iUtr0

The GLOBAL flood didn't happen. There was a flood though.
People choose to do the thing that sends them to hell. The government doesn't WANT people to go to prison.

t. untermensch

He is, he just chooses not to use his abilities sometimes.

>HURR god only created Hell and set up the rules that cause people to go there, he's in no way responsible for his own actions!

The government isn't omnipotent.

If god truly desired for no one to go to hell, then no one would go to hell. Any other conclusion must assume that god is not all-powerful.

>it's the government's fault people go to prison.
Technically, yes, but it's a small price to pay for free will.

>what is theodicy
>what is free will
>what is worship

>The GLOBAL flood didn't happen. There was a flood though.

Yeah, it's a lie. Every single person murdered for Moses never had to be murdered for God.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3K5Vt8I1EU

tl;dw faggot

>god wants us to have free will
>god wants us to worship him

These are incompatible desires.

Either god wants us to worship him or he only wants a few of us to worship him.

The fact that some go to hell means that either god wants us to worship him but doesn't have the ability to make us worship him, or god doesn't want everyone to worship him.

>tl;dw faggot

Then maybe you shouldn't pretend to be a theologian while making excuses for serial killers like the followers of Moses if you can't spare the time to pay attention to a 4 minute video and a few paragraphs of text.

You do realize that gods are more powerful than mortals right?

youtube.com/watch?v=wRnSnfiUI54

Alright faggot, just because you WANT something doesn't mean you do it. He gave us free will to worship him with, with full knowledge that some of us wouldn't. People who choose not to have only themselves to blame.

I'm not watching a shilled video

The government is all-knowing and all-powerful? The government LOVES us?

Closest analogy I had. Point still stands.

Read some theology, maybe. I've already explained the argument, why don't you actually spend some fucking time studying it before attacking it?
No you tool, God does not force people to worship.

If he exists, he must be a sadistic psychopath. Far too much unjustified, pointless evil befalls innocents.

Though in all likelihood he doesn't exist. The universe is a vast and chaotic system that cannot give a fuck about you.

Which is exactly why nature punishes incest.

God doesn't force people to worship in the same way an armed mugger doesn't force you to hand over your money.

Why would you want to slap your son if you found him sodomizing the family dog?

False analogy. Read some theology you stupid idiot

Lazy non-response. Read a book you ignorant ignoramus.

God does not rough people up or threaten people with death (anymore).

No, he just threatens them with eternal torture.

That's what you get for not worshipping Him.

And you get shot for not handing over your money.

because I'm a human with human emotions like anger

That mugger did not create you and everything else

You are the one who refuses to read a book.
You choose to go to Hell, you follow that path and you follow it to the end.
A better analogy would be, you getting your ass handed to you after going down an extremely rough black neighborhood in Chicago in a KKK robe while chanting

That's right. God gave people free will so they could choose to not worship him. But if you don't worship him you'll languish in eternal agony. But if you do and something bad happens it's because mysterious ways. But if you do and something good happens it's because you worshipped him. And everything is the will of God no matter how rediculous and contradictory it is because somebody said god said that's just the way it is

>don't be an idiot and just believe everything you're told so long as it confirms your bias
>N-NO YOU!

Perhaps not, but he is right in front of you and is very clearly threatening you. He didnt have his ghost writer's great grandsons compose a letter expressing his desire for you to hand over your money, lest he shoot you with a gun from orbit at some point to be determined

You already do that though, so why deny it? There is no past to study and this notion of 'truth' is pathetic.

>i dont understand theology, why doesnt this infinite being fit into muh logic? REEEE I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO READ PRIMARY TEXTS BEFORE CRITICIZING

Well why did you turn off your trip/stop name fagging all of a sudden?

>I don't understand self reinforcing delusions. Why doesn't this chaotic universe fit into my desire for a higher purpose REEEEEE VALIDATE ME BY BELIEVING EVERYTHING I DO

I haven't used a trip since before nipmoot

said the one who is deluded.
>desire for higher purpose
Don't project, STEMsperg. I get that you read Camus for the first time.

evil in a metaphysical sense isn't real. "bad things" are only things which are against the will of the omnipresent all-powerful force, god. they are only bad because they will not work. a moral evil is on a level beyond that and not actually a logical possibility.

we suffer because we are stupid, but it's alright.

So? He still deserves worship.
That guy isn't me faggot
Strawman

This basically.
When people are slightly better off they quickly forget about their creator.

John 6:44 tells us god picks and chooses who are to believe in him

>no man can come to me, except the father which hath sent me draw him
This just means all humans came from him.

it means god has to draw people for them to find him, which correlates with reality since some people are born with conditions that make them less likely to have faith in god.

t. unter wasser

>Unfortunately because of Satan's meddling
huh
and here I thought God was omnipotent
guess he's just a dick then

Because God is a fascist and his almightyness and allnkowingness is actually exactly the kind of thing that totalitarian dictators are trying to recreate on earth. They also share other characteristic attributes like obsession with purity (Hitler was obsessed with a pure aryan society, Stalin was obsessed with a pure communist society, God is obsessed with a pure religious society, etc.), giving people "freedom" to follow them, e.g. you have the freedom to do as I say or else go to Gulag/Auschwitz/Hell, etc.

God is a pure fascist and sooner people realize this the sooner we can get rid of those god awful book religions that keep poisoning peoples minds.

God doesn't exist though

God transcends existence. He's more real than you are, mister fleeting sense data

God is a convenient floaty concept for people to explain everything that can't be explained to themselves

You're less than a concept. You're just some words on a screen

w-wrong!!!

Not from my point of view

Why don't you read some A.W. Pink and then get back to me on the subject?

Who said I'm attacking it? This is how god works.

To say that god doesn't want anyone to send themselves to hell is to diminish the power of god. If god really wanted a person to go to heaven, but they sent themselves to hell, then their will is more powerful than God's.

You said it yourself that god creates people with full knowledge they will go to hell. Even if god was helpless to our free will, if he didn't want anyone to go to hell, he wouldn't have created that person.

>14 What shall we say then? Is there injustice on God's part? By no means! 15 For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” 16 So then it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God, who has mercy.

Romans 9:14-16

Your fate is not in any way determined by human free will, but by God himself.

See
Also,

>6 But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel, 7 and not all are children of Abraham obecause they are his offspring, but “Through Isaac shall your offspring be named.” 8 This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring.
>Romans 9:6-8

Here we are told pretty clearly that just being born doesn't make you a child of God, but being a child of "the promise" is what brings you salvation. What promise?

> 10 And not only so, but also when Rebekah had conceived children by one man, our forefather Isaac, 11 though they were not yet born and had done nothing either good or bad—in order that God's purpose of election might continue, not because of works but because of thim who calls— 12 she was told, “The older will serve the younger.” 13 As it is written, "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”
>Romans 9:10-13

The promise is God's election, which is "not because of works" meaning not up to us, "but because of him who calls" meaning God.

The past tense on loved and hated doesn't indicate a literal point of loving or hating at one point, but shows that God created both sons, and at the same time decided to love one (grant salvation) and hate the other (deny salvation).

>No, he just threatens them with eternal torture.
>That's what you get for not worshipping Him.

You're confused - the eternal torture is for people who worship Yahweh - and those who aid and abet them.

>No, he just threatens them with eternal torture.
>That's what you get for not worshipping Him.

You're confused - the eternal torture is for people who worship Yahweh - and those who aid and abet them.

"I'm going to mass murder God's creatures in God's name - particularly humans. Thank you Moshe for freeing us from Pharaoh's slavery!"

Mods?

People bring suffering upon themselves.

>Mods?

What? Moderators? This is a theological thread about why God punishes people right?

You're in luck! I'm a theologian.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBV89c0kMpU

Stop putting your faith in a desert man

Mods??

>god works this way becuz muh autism sez so
Calvinists are irrelevant
You're projecting the notion of 'want' onto God. Stop that, you illiterate.

Explain creation as anything other than God's own desire.

Why do you throw out broken furniture?

>rationalizing God

Strawman? How is a faithful albeit convoluted explanation of the mechanism of faith a strawman? And why does he deserve worship? There's no reason to believe whatsoever there is a he let alone that he gives a fuck about abortion and sodomy. If I came up to you and insisted I was good, would you not then be obliged to worship me?

Desire requires a lack, God lacks nothing and therefore cannot have desires.

>There's no reason to believe whatsoever there is a he

Oh, there's reason, most people just don't look in the right place.

youtube.com/watch?v=84dwnPXD0LI

Not this idiot again