This guy makes >100k a month

What are your thoughts on him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D_Vg4uyYwEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

faggot

pretty crappy human being. if he was not on porole im sure he would be making icos and doing meth

larper

I made 100k this month. And I started with 5k. I'm not even that happy because I could of profited 300k+ If I didn't have a full time job. Oh well.

What's your strategy?

wow i could only dream what that must feel like

yea i dont really like him as well charging money for (((trading advice))), just another forex lifestyle scammer imo

agreed

yea

Got into the bitcoin club in 21 days. Just played the market day by day. Profited big the first 2 days bitcoin cash came out. Took all my profits and shoved them into neo. Played it to its all time high. I made a post about it not to long ago. I'm hoping to be 50+btc by the end of this month.

i just hate when scammers get farther in life then you, im a kid trying to provide value through my website and what not and just trying to escape my dad hitting me and stuff and the poor lifestyle, shit like this just makes me so depressed

wow nice job man congratulations, soon you'll be 100 btc XD

Hey man my life is still shit everyday. I fight every fucking day.Crypto is the way out of this lifestyle. Learn to master the market and you will win. I gave up legit everything because I know in under a year I'll make $1m+. I could potentially make 1m this month if I play my cards right..

Just don't give up. Suckers give up.

What are you in now?

thanks so much for the motivation and advice man truly

Jesus if I made your kind of gains with that luck I'd just put away about 21 BTC into cold storage and forget about it while keeping the rest at the ready for any kind of flippening situation, no matter how small the chances of it happening

I missed the LTC moon today because I was in work. I was in stratis today hoping for the release of the breeze wallet. They delayed for 3 weeks. Sold at a 2.5k loss. I don't care about the 2.5k loss I can make that back in a couple hours. Just holding BTC for the time being. Im watching to see if LTC is going to double top tonight. If it starts to gain traction i can make a quick 10% or more off of 30k I put in. Other than that just waiting for the next moon mission.

He shills shit that's already mooning. I've never seen him call a coin before it moons and the guys on twitter who do, do it for free waaaaay before shit starts rising. He tweeted about NEO around 500k, tweeted about MCO around 350k. He shills shit really hard with charts, but when shit starts going down, he spreads mad FUD after he's already dumped. The guy is a fag.

Naw because its pointless to do. I can make 100+btc this month easy. Lost 20k on ripple because I didn't sell the news. Made it all back off of RDD this week. Made 60k. Bought at 25 sat sold at 35 sat. There's money to be made everyday just have to grind this shit out.

Thanks for the detailed response. So you don't hold anything else with any potential? You just keep your eye on the market and buy when you see something happening? That must take a lot of time to do. I have a lot of omg just because I know I would miss it if it moons.

This is the perfect example of someone who got extremely luck, but is deluding himself to think that he can consistently make the same gains.
See you in pink wojak threads.

I only care what % he makes

I'm about to start daytrading futures in the Emini DOW. Have you ever thought about day trading? My capital is too low to start with crypto, around $1500. I wouldnt even know where to start in the market.

Also could you maybe give me some insight into how you spot these things? I feel like I only see coins mooning after or I think if I buy in when they are mooning I may be buying at an ath and then lose money. It sounds like you should just quit your job and do this full time. Thanks again for the advice.

>No.
My TA is 95% accurate. I only lose money when I'm not at the pc. I mean it's not hard to play the market day by day.... I'm not going to hold something that wont see another moonshot for another month....I could give a fuck about any coin, it's all about the btc. Why would I hold something thats extremely volatile? I played MCO all the way up to $26 the other day. I knew the volume started to lack, cashed out and went to bed. I knew it would crash because it is always buy the rumor sell the fucking news every dam time. But what do I know. Ill show you a 500k+ porfolio in less than 2 months.

Do you use tecnical analisis ?

You don't know how much he makes. He's a Guru, so he probably makes nothing from trading and everything from his followers.

I started with $1500. That is all I ever put into it. Just play the market day by day and you will make it.

what a good TA to use?

you should really join this discord and tell us more man your advice is golden please i dont want the thread to get archived lol

discord.gg/T5pBQFk

agreed

same

1.5k isnt bad for crypto desu

exactly he makes money from the people who pay to be apart of his trading group, thats where the 100k comes from

a sef-important asshole who keep making terrible calls. Because his followers are complete retards they continue to follow and pay him like a pack of sheeps.

I'm not into discord groups pal. I dont join pump and dump groups. I don't like my IP being leaked. I do this shit solo. Ill make a post on 4chans this month. Stay tuned! 21 btc represent.

>My TA is 95% accurate
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
> I only lose money when I'm not at the pc
Yeah my man. I'm sure your 21 days of experience in one of the best months that BTC ever had are hard proof of your trading abilities. After all, this much time of trading sure is enough to prove a pattern.
> I'm not going to hold something that wont see another moonshot for another month
I'm not sure what you mean here, everyone knows that. Thing is, no one knows what you moon and what you not, unless you have inside knowledge. You can consistently make profit and that's not too hard on a bull market like crypto, but thinking that you can consistently pull out 2000% gains in a month is pure delusion, you only managed that because of:
-Free BCC
-It was easy as fuck to make money with BCC on its first days
-The ridiculous bull run that BTC had in August.

Not trying to discourage you or anything, just saying that you should really have realistic expectations. The shit you are pulling out is pure delusion coming from a newbies's mouth.

what will moon and what will not*

>I could of profited 300k+ If I didn't have a full time job
quit your job then genius

give me the one on right anyway

I understand but the thing is, I don't even know what to put my money in. Ive been falling for the koolaid on ARK and walton. I just need to get into a high risk bet to raise my capital so I can broaden my hand. I'd appreciate your guy's input on those 2.

So if it was so easy to make gains this past August? Where is your screenshot of your gains?

This, if you think that you can easily get to 100 btc (lmao) you are a delusional newb. I'm in crypto since April and August has been the best month so far, VERY easy to make money.

Ill save your ID. Remind me 9.30.17 when I'm 100btc up.

this one is a discussing group with over 1000 ppl, no pump and dump. I think discord keeps your stuff private as well but I respect ur decision and will continue to follow your posts!

How will we know it's you and when can we be notified of when you post?

I would check out XRL and read their whitepaper, I think you might like it. Message me in 4 months and lets see what happens XD

Please teach me im a por faggot , is macd good signal?

Will bump your pink wojak thread when the time comes

Dont really like him because he shills his own shit then starts crawling back when shit gets hot and he made mistakes.

Youre a loser who cant make money on your own.

Great job user, kudos. I've started in June with 2200$ and now at 4670$.

Pretty happy with the gains but i struggle to make right picks, and the coins that i did hit well i didnt invest enough, had around 300$ invested in ANS which turned into 1k and 380$ in OMG which turned into 760$. Most other trades i lost money on.

Any tips for a learning hungry trader?

Why should I post screenshot of my gains when you never proved yours? Never mind that, why you are caring about my gains at all when the one bragging here is you? My point would stand even If I only had $1 in my portofolio. You literally got BCC for free and BTC doubled in price this month, even a literal retard could have at least double his money by doing nothing but holding the most secure coin in the market.

Just the heads up that your post sounds like LARP or pure delusion to anyone who understands anything about trading, economics or crypto. The claim that your TA is 95% accurate is enough to expose you as a newbie.

Your general trading strategy?

I know this poster, I recognize him since he always brags about being in the 21 club after he got lucky with BCC. He made a thread about a week ago where he complained that "alts aren't moving so much" and asked if we are in a bear market. lmao

go all in with your stack on a high volume mega moon missions like BCC and NEO

Eliz Zaks

Only a complete idiot would have failed to make money during a month the market cap literally doubled. Stfu arrogant noob.

>This guy makes >100k a month

someone has to loose 100k

How do you spot the moon missions though, thats the hard part.

Thanks.

I've been a little too conservative and avoided the shitcoins after getting burned, but can't deny the moon potential.

So you don't day trade then, mostly strategic holds?

There are """"""adults""""" who pay a guy with a twitter profile aesthetic of a larping "epic Wolf of Wall Street", actual MONEY, to give them trading advice?

its the people buying his pack or whatever losing the money

Is there a way to follow you or something? I don't want miss it user

lol yep its really insane man

same, hopefully he joins the discord so we can all follow his posts, really wish he joined man :(

Hey user. I hate to brag but here is a quick gnote in under 2 min of trading. This is on NEO by the way. You'll see me at 100BTC this month pal.

>He thinks crypto is a zero-sum game

My bad $600 but w/e.

it is you dingus - new capital has to flow in and people have to be stuck with bags. eventually some of the new capital flowing in flows in at the ATH and never recoups losses.

How did you originally raise capital? That is the most important part of trading.
Did you just save up from your job like insane?
Inherit?

lmao

Crypto not a zero sum game because of miners.

Not hard to make a lot of money after you manage to gather up a stable of retards that consistently buy your bags.

very true very true

Lol literally came here to say this.

Not only is he a LARPing faggot, he is a coward too.

agreed

psst.. Cloakcoin is next bit thing

That's bonkers, what type of TA are you using bro, I believe you, so many moons happening if you're riding them it's easy money

test

Nah bro he the ceo of google and a part time giggalo so he's all set.

youtu.be/D_Vg4uyYwEk

started with 50$ and ive ran it up to 2600$ since july. would have more but I'm homeless and live off my crypto

Ripoff. Same with crypto Yoda. Stay far away from them.

Sup Veeky Forums? OG illuminati member here. Any questions?

What's this

mutual groups with wolf

yeah lots what the fuck do I buy?
Hail lucifer

funfair

alright will do once cuckbase comes through.
How do I get initiated?

Illuminati - Initiates
Illuminati Initiates.
The "Purgatory" of Illuminati Chat.
t.me/CryptoIlluminati

so is the real deal illuminati or just some top lapping? Throw me a pearl here.

larping*
forgot pic

hes a dog eating chink. look at his friends lmao

thanks so much for that man really gives me motivation to keep pushing forward.

wow those are impressive gains using 30k as capital