nytimes.com/books/first/h/hoffman-man.html?mcubz=0:
jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/315/1/91
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vyvanse 60mg here. Wish I could get some dexedrine

Does methylphenidate count?

perfect thread

vyvanse 70mg

I dont have any amphetamine at the moment, but I may take some mdma later

Amphetamine is much better having tried both. Just go look up a symptom and keep getting symptoms until you get your desired pill bro.

20MG of Mixed Amphetamine(generic adderall) a day.

Personally I smoke weed before I trade

nibbas thats a business board

Adderall XR masterrace

on 100ug LSD tbqhwyf
though i have a shuit load of generic dex 10mg

AMPHETAMARINES REPORTING

Is there a decent source online for adderall? I tried motafinil for awhile, but it's weak shit

No that shit is like gold

you can try to go the RC route but for adderall/vyvanse you will pretty much always need someone with a script

Research chemicals its where its at brahs

favs? 2-fma amirite?

dude modafinil is the shit! makes you feel all fresh and shit

Guys I was on 60 mg Adderall IR / XR daily for 2+ years. Fucked me up bad. Lost 30 pounds (I was already skinny), lost all social contact, developed amphetamine psychosis, became a weird guy all around. I did get a computer engineering degree though. Be careful bros.

Imagine how much cash you coulda made if you played crypto tho

yeah thats why you don't take amphetamine all the time...i was there, for like a week and then I was like, okay, nuff of that

Just go to your doctor. It's so easy. I just explained how I have a quiz at the end of class(which I did) based on the lecture material(which I did) and I couldn't ever pay attention no matter how hard I tried. He said "I'm giving you a trial dose of adderall at 10mg user let me know how it goes and we will review in 30 days". My life has been leagues better since. And the generic for me is like a dollar a day so its cheaper than a coffee since I don't got prescription coverage.

and i went to rehab for weed.

the stories i heard in there made me seriously reconsider my life choices. like, damn. i should've done way more fucked up shit than just beat my meat and hit the bong all day.

60mg and you were skinny? Your doctor doesn't deseve to have a license. Congrats on your comp engineering degree XD. Maybe the pressure of school made you lose all that. 60MG a day is just too much.

Also for anyone reading this dont mix Adderall and caffeine if you like a healthy heart.

Yeah he didn't give a shit. He was a "medication manager". I would go in there once every 3 months and he would say "how's school? cool. How much adderall do you want? Sick. okay. Here's 3 RX's. See you in 3 months"

ephedrine and noopept only

Pretty much this is how a lot of them are. It's almost too easy sadly.

I wish adderall was more affordable.

>cunt of a doctor won't give me any

>tfw the only drug I'm stocked on right now is alcohol

feels bad man, guess I could go for a drink to forget how dry I am

Since today I'm into something that makes me see everything red. Am I gonna make it?

YOU ARE MAKING IT

no amphetamines

just adrafinil and nicotine.

Coming off of amps make me feel real shitty.
It's great and all but not worth it in the end, I get this sudden rush of depression afterwards that I try to offset with benzos.

Get a new doctor

Sounds awesome if you're not an abusing retard with some self-control. 60mg/day for fucks sake there is no way you wouldn't have known you were getting high at that dose. Dickheads like you ruin it for everyone.

haha yeah fucking retard

Tolerance is a motherfucker user

So I drink a cup of coffee daily and I skip my cup when I take adderall (I use small doses, less than 1mg)
This should be fine right mate? I don't wanna die~ my family has shitty heart diseases

I got the hookup on coke, mane. I get 4 grams for $160, it's powder but so pure it comes in the form of shiny diamond rocks. I've spent thousands through my dealer so he always give me extra. Of course he's a hardcore black dude, but he's a genuinely good dude. I give him a Christmas card every year on my closest purchase to the holiday.

I think I am p-pursuing the Truth

I've been on Dexedrine for 15 years. There is no way you develop tolerance to the point that you need 60mg daily unless you were regularly taking way more than prescribed.

Intuition tells me that you will probably be fine, but I've also heard that microdosing like you are doing dramatically increases the absorption rate in the body so maybe not. I would stay on the safe side and not mix the two. There is a lot of research showing that it is very shitty for your body, check google.

armodafinil 150mg in my veins nigga
amphetamines me no likey

Man u could make bank off 60mg rx.

>trading health for wealth
you'll reach $2xmillion net worth and realize you'd trade $xmillion to have taken better care of yourself

>tfw cant do amphetamines anymore because it would make my pure O ocd go crazy

only herbal teas for me :(

Yeah, I'm in the same boat though I don't regret it. I'm tapering my dosage down because a 110 resting heart rate really isn't good for the body long term.

yeah but then you'd be able to afford american health care

im pretty much always high, so me too i guess

BTW

Cloakcoin mooning right now in Bittrex

Cloakcoin will make you a MILLIONAIRE ! Best Cryptocurrency to invest in |Cloakcoin

youtube.com/watch?v=aiAm3u049UY

hey that's what I do.

>ITT: fagits
FYI youre not a cool trader unless youre drunk

Used to be on dexamphetamine 5mg three times a day until I started experiencing paranoia and auditory hallucinations.

>tfw in UK and can't get adderall

WHYYYYYYY

...are you like 4ft tall and anorexic?

took 70mg today...

bought a good amount of LTC (and a bit of ETH) over a week ago and now I'm fucking obsessed

Can't get off Veeky Forums and keep compulsively checking my crypto account (when I'm not masturbating)

I was anorexic by the time I was done. My mental health was already deep in the shit to begin with.

>Coming off of amps make me feel real shitty.
Same. I offset it with binge drinking unfortunately. Not good.

t. perforated septum

you need to acquaint yourself with scholar.google.com and stop spreading misinformation

guys please please stop this right now this will destroy your brain and your hormones
also you vyvanse fags enjoy your bitchtits

>guys please please stop this right now this will destroy your brain and your hormones
if you're a teenager

see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Erdos
>After 1971 he also took amphetamines, despite the concern of his friends, one of whom (Ron Graham) bet him $500 that he could not stop taking the drug for a month.[20] Erdős won the bet, but complained that during his abstinence, mathematics had been set back by a month: "Before, when I looked at a piece of blank paper my mind was filled with ideas. Now all I see is a blank piece of paper." After he won the bet, he promptly resumed his amphetamine use.

>implying Veeky Forums isn't mostly underage
gotta protect the youth bro

What about what I said was wrong? Microdosing increasing absorption or caffeine + amphetamines being bad for your heart?

just buy speed it's amphetamine

Also:
>He himself doubted the existence of God, whom he called the "Supreme Fascist" (SF).[24][25] He accused SF of hiding his socks and Hungarian passports
Sounds like a meth head ?

Also from nytimes.com/books/first/h/hoffman-man.html?mcubz=0:
> Erdös (pronounced "air-dish") structured his life to maximize the amount of time he had for mathematics. He had no wife or children, no job, no hobbies, not even a home, to tie him down.

Reminds me of when I was completely drenched in amphetamines. The only thing that mattered was my "projects". I don't think being a superstar mathematician is worth dying alone

Well, anything fun is bad for your heart...

>Microdosing increasing absorption or caffeine
citation from a peer-reviewed journal publication w/ an impact factor >2 pls

Oh, yeah that one is just based on people's experiences on the amps board on reddit. Shitty source I know. Pretty sure one of those guys put a paper reinforcing their claims. Who knows. I am just some random guy on the internet and definitely not a doctor or pharmacologist

Health care fixes you when you're totally fucked. It doesn't make you healthy.

40mg isopropylphenidate. very mild, like an adderall analogue. getting harder to find these days, need to stock up on more

Have any of you guys ever asked your doc for something called Provigil? It's supposedly the modafinil that isn't fucking bunk as shit and is perscription-tier stuff, and it supposedly fares better than adderall in memory retention. I'm thinking about asking my doc to put me on it, since more and more people are using it off script for ADHD. Supposedly there's studies coming out about how the stuff really works in making people remember strings of numbers real well, so that's the shit for me.

You're making the WRONG fucking moves, pal. What trader have you ever fuckin' heard of who gets blown every day before they trade? There's a shit ton of evidence about how the garbage can slow down your processing skills, and impair short term memory. What's your YTD return looking like on your portfolio, and can you even remember it without having to look it up. Great for pain, but that would be SHIT for me. Maybe it works for you though because you need something to slow you down?

Fun fact: Wall Street was a major reason as to why & how vyvanse & adderall caught on. Think about it.. it's essentially, relatively safe, legal coke. After traders got on the shit, and noticed that it was legal, then they just invested large sums of cash into the companies who made it for the job well done.

My b. I was talking about all of you pot head "traders" out there.

hence why you should use scholar.google.com if you're actually interested in facts

That guy was a genius but an extreme meth head. Super interesting dude

amphetamine =/= methamphetamine

Erdős was nearly 60 years old when he started amphetamines... most of his life works were done prior

no shit retard but it's not legal and it's not on a prescription is it? dumb cunt

I've tried both the indian sun pharma modafinil and doctor prescribed provigil modafinil and both did absolutely nothing to me not even at 400mg, i'm really not sure why because it's not a pro drug so there shouldn't really be non responders

>it's essentially, relatively safe, legal coke

coke actually has less neurotoxic potential than amphetamines, amphetamines just won't destroy your heart

jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/315/1/91

yea so what cunt , you wouldn't get a prescription for it without really having the symptoms anyway in the UK you smelly freak. and if you really think that you're so good at faking symptoms go to a doctor and ask for concerta it comes pretty close to it.

>2005
>baboons and squirrel monkeys
>using a study from 1989 on CHILDREN as the primary basis for comparison of plasma levels
>Hopkins clearly rushing the study to be the first to publish and claim "novelty"
>citing what is almost self-disparagingly a very preliminary study from over a decade ago
ISHYGDDT

>Erdős was nearly 60 years old when he started amphetamines... most of his life works were done prior
not sure how true your assertion is, but he was definitely extremely productive up until his death

I wish I were on heroin desu. But I don't want to risk going to prison for it.

Fuck I wish I was on amphetamines. All Im on right now is oxygen at the hospital because I breathed in too much lye steam, ammonia, h2s, and sodium sulfide. Feels like I chain smoked a carton of unfilterd menthol ciggaretes in 5 minutes.

Dex is in Adderall. Dex is too smooth. Addy is better.

>shit is like gold

lmao literally go to any college town and you can get 70mg for $5 or less

Not to mention you can easily get prescribed if you're not a total fucking idiot and act like you're malingering

100mg zoloft here

i need my happy pills to keep the bad thoughts away

No drugs master race reporting. I don't need no chemical enhancement. It's all me baby, all the time. That's real self worth right there, users.

How is mixing weed with Adderall? I'm tempted to get a script because for my add tendencies but if theres some negative effect there then I'm not interested

I've got a good stack.

1 tsp of high quality Matcha + 2 tsp of Crea Pump + 5 litres of water per day
M A S T E R R A C E
have fun on your amphetamines until you hit 25ish and realize they are fucking you up and you gotta spend a solid 2 years detoxing your body, rehabilitating your synapses, getting muscle and body mass back and fixing your psychological ticks and Generalized Anxiety.

i loved my dexedrine days (still have 200 pills that expired in 2016 that i got in 2014 which i sometimes take here and there)
but that shit kills you for real desu senpai

Matcha for that all day smooth caffeine release and CreaPump for the Creatine Titrate + Creatine Malate + L-Tyrosine + Beta Alanine + Arginine + Citrulline + L-Glutamine + R-Alpha lipoic acid, Nootropic stack.
5 litres of water means by bedtime you've essentially forced your body to both make the most of the nutrients you put in your body and also detoxified yourself which means you won't build up a tolerance to the caffeine and l-tyrosine stimulation.

oh and also 10-20mg of grassfed butter for the fats and vitamins that your brain loves to use