Neo starting to feel a lot like bag holding

Neo starting to feel a lot like bag holding

Other urls found in this thread:

storeofvalue.github.io/posts/is-qtum-the-dark-horse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NEO is done. You will never see this coin above 10 dollars again.

I'm sure those holding BTC and ETH before massive gains and huge drops felt the exact same way. Strong hands, user. This will go up again, it's inevitable.

No way user. This shit coin was a large scale chink pump and dump.

Every time someone sells you keep giving the big players more NEO and a cheaper price to accumulate

Just fucking wait a week

both BTC and ETH had huge pull backs. if you can't handle this, crypto isn't for you.

lol idiot.

and how exactly is it gonna get value back ?
NEOs value was chinese ICO plattform but that doesnt work anymore.
so what value does NEO have ?
none, its just another shitcoin like 100 others

>NEOs value was chinese ICO plattform but that doesnt work anymore.
it works just fine. you probably think china banned ICOs or some other retarded thing. but that is not the case.

I wanna hold kaban

China seems more enthusiastic about QTUM. The market caps paint an ugly picture.

I say this as a ANS holder. NEO looks like the wiz kid, open source project. QTUM presents as a business solution. Do the Chinese think great things happen with geeks like tge west does? Serious question.

>China seems more enthusiastic about QTUM.
yeah you keep saying this but it doesn't make it true

Be patient and wait for fresh news.

>Comparing this shitcoin to BTC
Jesus. NEO has literally no use outside of speculation, it also just a ''chinese ETH''.

Literally 99% of crypto is speculation, the rest is for buying drugs and laundering money

It's the first time I've ever said it. I'm basing this on coin market cap's makets tab for NEO and QTUM. I'm a bit shaken watching their community start doubting on reddit. It used to feel like we'd hold through hellfire. A bunch of have.

I remember watching neo beat down eos and qtum and thinking to myself that the war was over. NEO's community was going to churn out enough to keep it going while the team brought the milestones to market. That and the fanaticism of the community sold me.

I'm watching for signs that they're moving on.

Sounds like something a digibag holder would say at 2000 sats

plese just take a look at Volume of asian exchanges.
QTUM is domitating
only the west is buying NEO cuz it was market as "chinese ETH" by twitter shills

It's just shills pretending to buy cheaper NEO.
We're not selling.

I just read up. QTUM is a BTC fork with Ethereum's virtual machine stacked on. Am I understanding this? Doesn't that mean it's forkable, the scaling sucks and it's tied to a bunch of design decisions that NEO isn't? Decisions that don't support CCP use cases?

NEO will reach 0.01 SATS in 6 hours, screenshot this

LMAO so wrong

QTUM is a ghetto NEO

JapariBun (BUN) when?

storeofvalue.github.io/posts/is-qtum-the-dark-horse/

This guy explains it pretty clearly. They can change Parameters without a need for a fork.