Could the Holocaust have been prevented if the Jews owned guns?

Could the Holocaust have been prevented if the Jews owned guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Ghetto_Uprising
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They did, they were confiscated prior to the Kristallnacht

No, but I predict some dumb fuck armchair commando is about to say otherwise.

There were a few local, Jewish or Jewish led armed uprisings against SS forces in Poland. They didn't go very well.

I were a jew, I've used my 1911 to drop all those nazi fucks. One shot, one kill.

Yes, as everyone knows the 1911 was widely available to German Jews throughout the war, and is vastly superior to the Luger as a sidearm. If you have better guns, you can always beat your opponent.

Not to mention, even if I did lose my gun, I have 3 years of mma under my belt, germanys won't know what hit em.

Yes.

t. Jew with a Vietnam-era CAR-15 AR build

They did, unfortunately for them , Germany fell for the Gun Control meme.

no. but it might have slowed it down. for a time.

you're falling for the crowder / jones meme.
he just took the guns from the jews.

Jews did own guns, they were called communist revolutionaries and tried to take over the country several times.

*explodes in your path*

I know you're joking but there are people who really believe things like this

*unzips mogadishu*

they had, it did not help this much
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Ghetto_Uprising

80m germans with a military of 15 million vs a few hundred thousand german jews

Hmmmmm

A jewish armed resistance would play directly into the hands of nazi propaganda

>double-barelled shotguns and muskets vs the most modern army in the world

Indeed, no one would have said anything about Germany's "anti-partisan" efforts if they had given them more excuses.

>No rails
Patrician taste, tired of faggy tacticool shit that's replacing everything nowadays.

> most modern army in the world
>Uses horse carriages

>This meme
They had jet fighters, created night vision goggles, first assault rifle, trans-continental bombers. They just didn't have the industry or time to modernize their army fast enough, not to mention the war started earlier than they wanted. Also they were at the forefront of amoured warfare tactics which helped them make incredible gains early on.

And allies had things they also excelled at. So with that logic, allies had most modern army in the world. When everyone has most modern army, then...
Also, horse carriages are not a meme.
>Also they were at the forefront of amoured warfare tactics which helped them make incredible gains early on.
Mobilization takes time. They just ambushed and zerg rushed most of their opponents.

I never said horse carriages weren't a thing just that this whole meme that they were actually so primitive is wrong and only is perpetuated here because everyone has a stick up their ass about muh /pol/ boogeyman.

The allies didn't have assault rifles, or night vision goggles, missiles, remote controlled mines, primitive stealth delta wing planes etc. They got all that shit after the war from picking apart captured German equipment and experiments. The allies had jets which they didn't use and trans-continental bombers that's it.

But they had very primitive system of transport. That's alone means, that they can't be most modern army in the world.
And what are
>radars
>atomic bombs
>Bombe
etc.

Yeah their logistics were primitive because they couldn't make enough trucks, that's just one aspect to an army. The advanced equipment they did have was state of the art and even the allies after the war will tell you how amazed they were at what the Germans had come up with. The whole cultural meme post-war of Nazi's on the moon and shit came from that experience. The Germans has radar too, just not as good, and they also had an atomic bomb project they just couldn't finish it in time. The allies had the benefit of winning the war and having the whole US safe from bombing to finalize their projects, the Germans didn't have that kind of advantage when resources were being stretched thin and everything was being bombed.

>The advanced equipment they did have was state of the art
>Breaks
>Burst in flames
Truly the state of art.
>The allies had the benefit of winning the war and having the whole US safe from bombing
The nazis had the benefit of looting Europe and having slave labor. Not an argument.

And now you're clearly showing the bias you have and weren't interested in a neutral evaluation in the slightest.

Now you're butthurt that I pointed out your bias. Probably paranoid of muh /pol/ boogeyman, so you resort to intellectually dishonest posts like this.

>showing the bias
>neutral evaluation
>Muh best army in the world, most advanced in everytinh, allies just stole technology later
t. definitely neutral and not biased Wehraboo

Besides the fact that it's common knowledge that much of the military tech advancements post ww2 came from captured German equipment and scientists? Allied historians will openly admit this, it's not even controversial.

I'm skeptical of this "Holocaust" malarkey. It seems to have become a Jordan Peterson, we're all nihilistic except for this super bad moral event that holds Western/global society in opposition to carrying it out type event that prevents criticism because to question it is to question the foundation of morality.
Watching David Cole on that talk show he appeared on made the whole thing seem pretty suss.

Or you could say it happened, and the allies used it for the holy grail of propaganda that it was.

But it didn't happen. Most jews survived and either moved to Israel or USA.

Judging by the number of jews alive today less than 500.000 actually died during ww2

David Cole just thinks Auschwitz wasn't a death camp. He still believes Belzec, Sobibor, and Treblinka were death camps and the Einsatzgruppen and such were pretty much what they're said to be today.

The germans really were the most advanced army in the world at the war's start. Doctrine-wise they were leagues ahead of the allies, "wunderwaffen" aside the stg 44 pretty much set the basis for modern infantry tactics and they achieved many other important technological advancements

Watching that interview made me highly skeptical of the whole idea that zyclon gas chambers were used to kill millions of people. I've seen the reasons for antisemitism been selectively removed from history, I know how untrustworthy Jews can be when they have a group advantage to press, I know the Brits and the Soviets tortured people and needed a justification for their occupation of Germany and their brutal acts to get there, and we already know that muh lampshades and soap were myths and that survivors have vehemently claimed them as true. The death camps being behind Russian lines is suspicious. The current ban on discussing the issue in much of Western Europe is suspicious. I'm not saying I've examined the issue in much detail, but I look at the issue and a lot of red flags go up.
Other suss things:
That tape where a high ranking Nazi official talks about the ausrotten of the Jews. That seems like it could mean either the rooting out and expulsion or the rooting out and containment or the rooting out and killing.
Why would these camps have hospitals that cured patients?
If the point was to oven the Jews ASAP, why not build more chambers and more ovens? Especially in the final part of the war when it was supposed to be GAS GAS GAS. Why go to the effort of continuing to house and transport Jews?
(Not saying it's impossible.)

You know jack shit. Stop posting you naive fool. It's obvious that you've never read a single scholary work about the holocaust and all your "knowledge" comes from anti-Semitic blogs and trashy Youtube videos.

There were only around 500,000 Jews in Germany before the Holocaust, and probably only 200,000 of those were men fit for combat. If every Jew was properly trained and armed, it's possible they could have resisted Nazi oppression through clever guerilla tactics, but unlikely due to the Nazis' superior numbers.

Is that your dad lol

Rails truly are a cancer. They're completely uneconomical in the long run too.

If we're ever caught up in a war for national survival the same way the Soviets were in 1941, do you think we can afford to give $2,000 optics, foregrips, and lasers to every foot soldier like candy?

You won't find any disagreement here user, I absolutely hate the way modern military is going. Can't stand how everyone's mindlessly going along with it and defending this bullshit. Especially when it's just an obvious ploy by defense contractors to squeeze more money out of tax payers. Not to mention how unaesthetic it is to boot.

lol I wish, my dad isn't nearly that handsome.

Even if they lost 10 men for every Wehrmacht or SS trooper they killed, that's still 20,000 German soldiers taken off the field. That's not counting Germans wounded, sent in as reinforcements, or otherwise rendered indisposed for frontline service. That's 20,000 fewer troops the Allies need to shoot their way through to get to Berlin.

Not to mention it was the Jews' failure to resist the Einatzgruppen killings that encouraged the Nazi leadership to take it to the next level with death camps. If they had suffered heavy losses from Jews fighting back, it would have made them all the more reluctant to proceed with the Final Solution if they had reason to believe it would cost them in men in material. Even if armed resistance didn't stop the Nazis from opening places like Auschwitz and Teblinka in the end, it would at the very least buy time, and even the difference of a few days would have saved countless lives.

Pretty much. I'd say the military's been a spending spree since 9/11 that's so uneconomical that it's dangerous to national security. I fear we'll only realize how unsustainable it is when it's far too late and America is embroiled in a true war we have no hope of winning.

I think the US will collapse internally through corruption in all honestly. All the ridiculous subsidies, contracts, trade agreements, etc that just help out government officials friends who they often go work for after office cannot go on forever.

On a side note, I wish we kept the M1 helmet and just modernized it with modern materials. US military just doesn't feel as American without it.

>waah why don't anyone use iron sights and breechloaders anymore muh historical roleplaying

kys