CUT MY ARK INTO PIECES

CUT MY ARK INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST SHITCOIN

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/VHwTUd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA

I TOLD YOU ARKFAGS YOUR COIN WORTHS NOTHING

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

When will you learn Arksters

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those nigger dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

Keep dumping, so I can rebuy you. I'm sorry for ever selling.

Nice just sold 100k ark

Arkies btfo

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those nigger dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The stuttering retards running this coin have conned you. They have cashed out, you are bagholding. When this drops below $0.50, the greatest arse twitching and panic session in the history of mankind, will commence.

I'm going to love it when the deluded Arkies are STILL holding their bags in 3 years and their jobs have been outsourced to a pajeet.

saving this copypasta for when ark is at 10

>10
I think you mean $10000

more like 100k

DONT GIVE A FUCK IF A CUT MY LOSS SELLING

SELL SELL SELL

WOULD IT BE WRONG WOULD IT BE RIGHT

IF I SOLD MY ARK TONIGHT; CHANCES ARE THAT I MIGHT

I SPENT MY WIFE'S SON'S ENTIRE COLLEGE FUND ON THIS SHITCOIN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I DONT WANT TO BE AN ARKIE ANYMORE!!!!

Who is paying you?

(you)

(((You)))

CRYPTO LOSS OUTTA SIGHT
AND I'M CONTEMPLATING SUICIDE

(((Jew)))

Isabella :^)

Last week there was a sperg shill, aka Malarkie, who was fudding 24/7 (possibly moonman himself trying to cope for getting btfo when he sold sub $1). We've simply re-appropriated his copypasta

Aka meme magic

CUZ
I'M
LOSING MY GAINS
LOSING MY MIND
WISH SOMEBODY WOULD TELL ME I'M FINE

Once Ark hits $10 I'm getting a t-shirt with the logo and this copypasta on it.

I'm down.

kek, wtf is it with that meme

ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

The last conference revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

The price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will run through all ARKies. All those who dumped their current accounts into this scam will begin twitching their arsehole continuously while refreshing Bittrex.

When the $0.50 mark is met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded nodes will begin to go offline, and the wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to Bittrex to salvage some self respect.

From that day forward the deluded ARKie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

imgur.com/VHwTUd4

TWO
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

I BOUGHT SO HIGH AND GOT SOME ARK BUT IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

ONE THING

I DON'T KNOW WHY
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER HOW LOW YOU BUY
BUT KEEP THAT IN MIND I BOUGHT MY ARK CAUSE THE SHILLS ALWAYS SAID IT COULD NEVER BE SNARKED
ALL I KNOW
FIAT IS A VALUABLE THING AND I TRY TO BUY RIGHT BUT THE GRAPHS ALL SWING

I BOUGHT TOO HIGH AND GOT SOME ARK BUT IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

THREE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

This guys must of missed the gains

It's literally nothing

Get in instead of being a noark.

Noah ain't waiting

>Ark moons
>Massive flood in Texas
I'm scared guys

I hate you all.

All of you selling sinners will pay the price when the flood comes and you're not on the ARK

They actually make me want to invest in ark now

Is this officially an memecoin now?

it's got an active community, it's a community coin, so of course it's doing well on Veeky Forums

>tfw bought at 6k at 40c.

Swimming in ARK gains

Good work desu. Bought in at 18k when I was a newfag, been buying more ever since

i'm tots jelly

meant to say bought 6k ark at 40c.

Hell yeah man, we're gonna be fucking rich as fucking fuck this time next year.

> must of

>instead of buying ark I bought Blocknet

I'm having a threesome tonight. I'm going to get stupid drunk after, looking down from the moon of proper tech and devs.