Bag feelings thread

>come to biz
>follow advice
>bags of DGB, SC, IOTA, MNC, ZRX, ADX, NEO and OMG

Everything I tried went like shit.
I'm coming to think I'm cursed. I can't fail so bad every time. Not a single alt coin I bought has succeeded.
I'm overwhelmed by sadness, by impotence and fear. I haven't lost money so far, but I haven't made money either.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/File_Picker_meme
iota.dance/live
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is the picture I meant to post

sexy

>OMG down 5% from an ATH
>muh bags!

kys

if I kys, who would shill my bags?
I ain't taking them to the grave

Keep the ones you believe in and are excited about. Sell the ones you bought because everyone else is doing it. This is if you aren't selling at >5% loss. Holding feels better if you believe in what you're holding.

kys ffts

No thumbnail in the file picker sjwfox strikes again.

>literally all of those shitcoins

stop fucking buying what Veeky Forums tells you is mooning
buy during accumulation phase
do your fucking research
also
>OMG is not fucking dead

How the fuck did you lose on OMG

I didn't lose on OMG, but I bought less than other coins and sold early since I read that apple thing was fake
what?

what is not a shitcoin?
seriously
even bitcoin is a shitcoin insome sense
I have become quite scared, I can't trust a coin anymore

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/File_Picker_meme

>DGB
what is their groundbreaking technology that would make them a worthwhile investment?
>SC
what is their groundbreaking technology that would make them a worthwhile investment?
>IOTA
>ZRX
>NEO

I can see a moderately strong long term hold in MCO and OMG but seriously dude ishyddt

SC, IOTA and ZRX
All of these have future technological impact.

I asked what is their groundbreaking technology that would make them a worthwhile investment, not
>i think these sound cool
explain the technology, if you can't then please learn from your mistakes and invest with research

MTL has a brighter future than MCO imo, but competition is good for improving both services over time.

You're doing it wrong, when Veeky Forums tells you to buy something that's the sell signal

I bought expanse this morning after selling trig at a loss

stop buying into hype faggot

Sell all your bags and put everything in OMG.
When i bought DGB at ATH and it dumped making my folio looks like shit, i took the remaning money and bought ANS. It saved my life and brought me gains.Now i sold all my neo and bought everything in OMG

>IOTA

Instant, feeless transactions. The "Tangle", a Quantum-proof alternative to the blockchain. Integration with the internet of things via machine to machine transfers in the emerging M2M economy.

You can watch the Tangle itself here. It looks nearly alive. iota.dance/live

I'm considering buying $100 worth of MCO, MTL and PAY and just letting it sit for a few years. Since they're the 3 major players that don't seem like scams, one of them is bound to succeed in the long run and compensate for tiny $100 losses
All speculation tho who knows, MCO's mobile app didn't go over very well and TenX is apparently working on legality in the US so tables could shift alot

IOTA

Once people are obsoleted by AI and drones, the machines can enact capitalism with ruthless efficiency? I want royalties.

nice pic

serious advice: Put whatever you can afford into FunFair, forget about it, check back once month

Jez San, OBE
real team
real product (works now)
real roadmap
cheap
buy it

god I wish that was me

don't piss yourself - look at the coinmarketcap history charts - basically if you bought any coin in the top 10-20 in the last months/years you would have made gains. and i strongly believe this will hold true, pick 1-3 nice coins that you can believe in and hodl the shit out of them.

4 example:
last year I started investing with buying some Monero at 8$, and hodled all of it through becoause I belived in the Team and the Technology, and it has a very good use -> deep web, avoiding taxes, and is a perfect hedge against the state trying to regulate cyrpto

my bets longterm right now:
XMR
IOTA
Bitcoin Cash
EOS

What anime

You think omg is ground breaking? How autistic are you exactly? Omg is just good marketing.

Iota is in a league of it's own. It IS ground breaking tech that is not on the blockchain.

Unfortunately it will take a large market cap for it to move a lot. But it is not doing back for only being on a single exchange for less than a year.

Not doing bad*

Op, stop buying at the ATH.

This user.

Plus, hold on to those zrx bags.
It'd be very unwise to get in this cheap and not wait till a single project using the technologies launches.

thank you guys
I suppose my strategy was wrong from the start

Iota is a scam.

Magi Madoka- this never happens at all in the anime though