Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/monero-project/monero-core/releases
monero.stackexchange.com/a/4466
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cloakcoin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We have 3 threads an hour

this coin is very volatile

why

Im in deep. I believe people are waking up to this coin. Its better than bitcoin desu

in 2 years 1 monero = 40 bitcoin

I WANT IT DO FUCKING DO SOMETHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

anyone else notice how fucking high the tx fees are for monero? $5-$25 tx fees.

people will pay good money to launder money

Monero jumped 7 to 10 dollars just today.

Its a secret to everyone. That's kind of the point.

>top ten coin
>secret to everyone

Forgot about this coin. Loaded this shit up.
Wallet froze syncing at 76271.
Tried everything, tried on another pc, still stuck. Is this coin a scam?

Who here /100xmr/ future millionaire club?

791 xmr here

show proofs

You privacycoiners have no idea how jewed you've been

do you think bitcoin's lack of full security was a mistake?

it doesn't matter that you're technically superior. it doesn't matter that you offer better privacy and security. cryptocurrency is the new thing and bitcoin is the representative of that thing to normies - and it will be shilled that way intentionally.

normies aren't going to care that their cryptographic address can be unwound by some convoluted process by the FBI or whatever. they're using "crypto" which will mean they're "with it."

and monero and all the other privacy coins will just seem like tor for blockchain. blockchain not being fully anonymous is VERY valuable to (((certain people))). and you'll be destroyed so that intentionally technically inferior coins win.

If you are running an old version of Monero Core, then it won't fully sync (due to a hard fork that happened in 2016-ish).

Grab the latest Monero release then give it another go:
github.com/monero-project/monero-core/releases

If that doesn't fix it, try this: monero.stackexchange.com/a/4466

If that still doesn't work, just post the bug to monero.stackexchange.com and one of the devs/engineers will answer within a day or two.

Maybe so. But the thing is, I'm not in Monero for the gains. I'm in it because it's real electronic currency that can't be traced.The gains are just the frosting on the cake.

I don't want people knowing how much money I have if I send them money or if someone has to send me money. I don't want the FBI or the NSA knowing exactly how much cryptocurrency I have. I don't want Coinbase to blacklist me because Bitcoin is not fungible and my coins can be traced back to illegal activities. That is why I use Monero.

In fact, if Monero didn't exist, I don't think there would be a reason for cryptocurrency to exist. It's called "crypto" for a reason - because it's supposed to be private. And Monero is the only coin that is true "crypto" currency.

Monero is the future, and whether (((they))) destroy it doesn't matter to me. I'd rather put my money in this project than anywhere else in crypto and hope it goes well, than be forced to use Bitcoin against my will for eternity.

and yet, Monero outgains BTC.

Crooschain atomic-swaps will allow people who primarily hold Bitcoin to utilize Monero with minimal friction when they need to.

It would have been a problem if Bitcoin hadn't managed to activate Segwit, but now with Segwit it's like a moat around bitcoin was drained so that other coins could intermingle with it.

Monero is very expensive coin

look Cloakcoin, they say its better steathcoin than Monero

if i understand correct, even Cloakcoin team is anonyme

Cloakcoin is also now cheap compare its ATH

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cloakcoin/

You have zero idea how much of the market is only there because of money Laundering and other illegal shit. How much organizations like the Cia need something like monero for their black budget.
Normie money is irrelevant compared to money flowing through the underworld

Monero has been one of the most stable currencies yet. The growth has been pretty well sustained. Yeah, it corrected a little after it mooned, but it has yet to crash.

It will someday just double or triple in price. For now it doesn't do anything.

peple use monero for larger purchases is my understanding, therefore the tx fee is less relevant than it is to BTC.

I think this will make buying drugs not-for-resale less feasible though and see this as good for monero.

>muh underworld

Muh billions and billions and billions of dollars that people don't want uncle Sam to see or know even exists
Its a reality deal with it

The only thing that makes me sad is the fact that I bought all my XMR on an exchange.
They can't PROVE that I have it, but the records are there.

i dont believes

its quintupled since i bought it in april

i keep mine on a node that i run, with bitcoin that i got at an atm. no records of my gains so far, and with local monero, it's likely that there will never be records of them :}

Mate, there are trillions, get the number right. TRILLIONS.

Also here is the negatives of an open blockchain like Bitcoin.

PRIVACY MATTERS and not just for crime. Stupid normies that don't get it yet sigh

We need the flashy marketing the shitcoins get :D

It's too late to get rich on bitcoin unless you have millions to invest. But the Monero rocket ship is just now taking off. Eventually it will be just as much as btc since it will be the only way to pay for things and have privacy.

when though

I am missing out on gainz