You can't snark the Ark

You sold.

You really thought it was over, didn't you, user?

in one week theyll be crying, user. lets you and I hold still and comfy :)

what's happening in 1 week, anything?

ARK my friend. ARK is whats happening...

...ARK.
Yes. ARK.

i like ARK but is it really going to go up significantly any time soon. or is it a "long term hodl"

but that conference yesterday

nigger this is hitting 10 usd end of year guaranteed

gonna need a quick rundown on that conference... I hope they weren't stuttering potheads

i have a feeling they were stuttering potheads too

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

omg wtf are they giving away massive shill bounties or what's going on here

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anyone else seeing what I'm seeing?

mid level Fudding. makes no sense but lots of text. whats the sat level you are looking for to buy lol

it's a cult.

once you join, you never leave.

75% of my porfolio is ARK at this point.
i.
can't.
stop.
buying.

doing the right thing man. Don't be a day trader. Just get more ark

no bounties

ta memer

>TFW 90% of portfolio is ark

I dont do meme candles. I buy in and hold

When's it gonna hit 60k then dip again so I can accumulate more

The only bounty I receive is from Ark going to the moon.

A few k ark is not the way to play this

I was thinking and ready to sell 65k. But I dropped to 50k. Better than selling 65k and having none at 100k

you are free to sell but it's a terrible idea.

I only have 120 ARK. am i going to make it?

even if it hits a hundred its only 12k. you aint gonna make it

Im not, that was the point. They are in my wallet getting more ark every day

I mean, you have 240 invested. Do you think at a late stage 240 dollars will make you a rich person?

ok thank

>had 6.4k ark
>sold half because I'm a fucking idiot
Only have 4100 right now. Hopefully I can at least make back the difference with this ICO i'm gonna buy.

what ICO

b-bitdice

I have seen and am interested in bit dice. Not going to invest in it, but its not a bad investment. I hope it moons for you

What I read from the white paper, there is no reason to have the exact same ICO that has lower fees. So I think there will be money to be made until someone undercuts it

thx user. moons to you as well

I think there could be a lot of money in the short term

That's what my focus is, short term. Want to get back to Ark ASAP.

This is a perfect example of when you don't need a tripcode. You're a medium-sized douche.

I don't need a trip code, you are right. I did one for fun, maybe when it moons I will use it

its the same people posting on ark so I figured knowing the difference wouldn't hurt. and it didn't.

Then again maybe I should just hodl 0x... the ICO doesn't even end until 2 weeks from now, Ark could be over $5 by then.